Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Twins
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SacredYuja

Twins

any other twins here?

if there are, are you close with them or not?

Right now I'm not close with my twin because she and I are on two different mental planes. She's not too career orientated and she's very set on herself and her boyfriend...nothing much else. I on the other hand, am more career oriented and family oriented where dating is on the back burner. I date, but its not like I have a boyfriend where as my sister has a boyfriend, has to be with him 24/7, heh..talk to him on the phone, on the computer....the phone AND the computer!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-18-2002 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SacredYuja Click here to Send SacredYuja a Private Message Find more posts by SacredYuja Add SacredYuja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

is he your sisters first bf?

Old Post 04-18-2002 10:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

no - but people always mistaken me and my best friend as twins -.-;;

Old Post 04-18-2002 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

nope...
maybe it'd be great if i have a twin hehe..

Old Post 04-18-2002 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SacredYuja

no, its not my sisters first BF.....

but she heard through the grape vine he was going to ask her to marry her...

even his mother told me he was talking to her about wanting to *be* with her *forever*

Old Post 04-19-2002 02:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SacredYuja Click here to Send SacredYuja a Private Message Find more posts by SacredYuja Add SacredYuja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

wow.. how old is your sis sacredyuja?

Old Post 04-19-2002 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SacredYuja

she's my twin sister, LoL, that would put her at the same age as me! *giggles* we're 19 going on 30 *laughs*

Old Post 04-24-2002 04:26 AM