Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Do any of you...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SacredYuja

I have a twin sister who is Korean of course, like me...then I have a younger sister who is the biological child of my adoptive parents. I used to get along with my twin sister when we were younger, but we can't STAND eachother now, I think that its because we both have gone our seperate ways now that we've grown, i'm sure maybe later in life, after married life and kids we'll come back together and have a better relationship.

I get along great with my younger sister, there's a 4 and a half year age difference between us, but she's a very level headed young lady who actually has direction in life, which i admire.

But then again, all 3 of us have our moments where we actually all get along at the same time and actually have great fun together! I think it just all depends on where each individual is in their life and what personal issues they are having that affect sibling relationships.

In 30 years I'm sure we'll all look back on our petty fights and just laugh about them......I'm sure you guys will too!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SacredYuja Click here to Send SacredYuja a Private Message Find more posts by SacredYuja Add SacredYuja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

i get along really well with them MOST of the times
but at certain times we just get a little...um...mad
lol

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 04-17-2002 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaShiMarO
JaM SoO Ni~ zZzZz

i dont think my oppa likes me dat much..
which makes me sad...

Old Post 05-12-2002 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaShiMarO Click here to Send MaShiMarO a Private Message Find more posts by MaShiMarO Add MaShiMarO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i have one older bro whose 4 years older..and when we were younger..we'd fight constantly..

but~ not dat were all grown up..we stop fighting physically..only by werds..

Old Post 05-12-2002 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote