Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > About sum girls dat hang out with
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

About sum girls dat hang out with

girls who dunt look that "pretty" and a girl who thinks shes all that hang out with so called "ugly" females to make her appearance more graceful n stuff

do sum of u people notice dat out sum girls?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2002 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wut da...no, i dun think so....i haven't noticed that, but i doubt girls do that. hangin out w uglier pplz just to make themselves look better? thaz hella messed

Old Post 10-04-2002 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
wut da...no, i dun think so....i haven't noticed that, but i doubt girls do that. hangin out w uglier pplz just to make themselves look better? thaz hella messed

i see it all d time i be hearin dem bitches talkin bout dat in class haha

Old Post 10-04-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

yea... it happens...argh! people like that make me soo mad! those kidn of girls hang out with the "popular" group too... they jump from group to group... man... it annoys me soo much.

Old Post 10-04-2002 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yes it does happen.. itz goin on like that in mah school too... wen yoo see a gurl thas kinda pretty.. theaz always a umm nastie gurl behind followin her aroud.. which makes ppl onlie want to look at tha ok gurl.. itz reallie fuked up..

Old Post 10-04-2002 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

maib it happens here, but i dun notice it. eesh. they need self esteem

Old Post 10-05-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
maib it happens here, but i dun notice it. eesh. they need self esteem

proliiee doez.. i see it goin on everywhere.. like i always see those ppl thatz like makin those otha gurlz be "followerz" and hang aroun them.. and obviouslie tha otha gurl wantz to cuz thas like her onlie "fren"

Old Post 10-05-2002 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i've seen really pretty girls who have less attractive friends but i didnt really think it was to boost their self esteem..they really seem like they are true friends with each other so i dont suspect anything..o.O but thats kinda pathetic if the girls do that jus to make themselves look good

Old Post 10-13-2002 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

now that i think bout it...maib there are sum pplz like that here. but thaz still WRONG. ugh. wut kind of person are they??? goodness! i mean, there are sum realli pretti girls that hang out w ugli pplz but i hope thaz not their reason >.<

Old Post 10-19-2002 01:33 AM