Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > ::marriage and kids::
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i want two boys and the youngest a daughter
if not, two boys will do just fine for me.

no more than 3, no less than 1

im not sexist!
i just think raising a girl is gon be pretty tough

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2002 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
im not sexist!

thaz so true

Old Post 11-21-2002 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~SOLIDITY~*

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

im not sexist!

what's so hard about raising a girl? isn't is just the same as raising a boy?

and dang, jay, that many kids? hahaha, good luck!

I plan on getting married, and mebbe I'll have two kids

Old Post 11-22-2002 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~SOLIDITY~* Click here to Send *~SOLIDITY~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~SOLIDITY~* Add *~SOLIDITY~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by *~SOLIDITY~*
what's so hard about raising a girl? isn't is just the same as raising a boy?

not realli, from the way i see it...cuz girls goin thru puberty and all that is so much more of a hassle than it is for boyz. boyz just get their voices deepened and get acne and start gettin wet dreams blah blah w/e. but girls - there's boobs, menstruation, othr parts of the body, and not to mention the psychological impact...eesh sumtymz i wish I were a guy cuz it seems easier. also, if i raised boyz, i cud save a lot of money!! no pads, not as much shampoo/conditioner, not as much toilet paper, etc.

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

also, if i raised boyz, i cud save a lot of money!! no pads, not as much shampoo/conditioner, not as much toilet paper, etc.

haha

i agree

... but maybe we see it in a different perspective cuz we're a different gender.

... and don't forget... pregnancy.

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~SOLIDITY~*

all those things you said don't really apply to why it makes it hard for YOU? it makes it hard for your daughter but not necessarily YOU. Perhaps you mean you don't want a daughter so she doesn't have to go through all the girl things as you did?

iono, I know I want a girl and a boy though. So I get to at least know what it's like giving birth to both genders and raising them up!

Old Post 11-23-2002 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~SOLIDITY~* Click here to Send *~SOLIDITY~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~SOLIDITY~* Add *~SOLIDITY~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

heh, i wanna get married too!
erf.. the kids... my generation was grown up and bred with all boys. all my cousins are boys, my brothers, and im sick and tired of it!! man, i wish i had a girl cousin or whatever... the only girls in my houshold is my mum, in my cousins is their mum.. 1 lady per house. so im plannin to have 1 son, 2 daughters. the son being older cause as my daugters are growing up and im not always there for them, my oldest son can back up my daughters and all, like a bodygaurd.. dat be nice.. ^_^;
whens da right age for marriage?... if i dun go to college i dink 21 is fine.. but if i do, 26? ...

Last edited by YaaMaKoh on 12-02-2002 at 03:30 AM

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote