Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > parents
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

parents

argh!!! mai parents are soooo annoying! and wen i talk to mai azn frenz they say their parents are the same! they go through ur stuff, are ALWAIZE ON UR CASE about sumtin, and are just plain annoying!! they expect u to constantly be studying and doing homework and if u get lower than a 95 on sumtin they scream or *horrors* mite FAINT if u get a B! they are never satisfied and just nag nag nag and never want u to hav fun!! they only allow u to date pplz that they approve of and just meddle with everything in ur life! mai #1 pet peeve bout mai 'rentz is that they ALWAIZE want me to be studying. ARGH!!!

*whew* ok sorri...just had to get that out
i noe they care abot me and love me lotz, but realli, cudn't they find anothr way to expess their feelings othr than ordering me to practice piano or do homework or study?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

hmm I don't know.. parents can be no too understanding sometimes... but i'm sure they're doing their best... I mean, at least they still care for you, even though they might be a little overboard... perhaps you can talk to them about it..

i used to think of my parents that way too... except now they trust me a little more and i don't live with them anymore...

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

My mom's voice is annoying.

Old Post 04-05-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

"hard work will pay off somedai"

author unknown

Old Post 04-05-2002 08:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

authority=evil
muahahaha

yes parents r very annoying, but they mean well and they do always want wut's best for u. and it usually is best for u in the long run if u think bout it.

my mom's like that too, lol

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-26-2002 06:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

my parents act like that to some extent too danny, though not that extreme. Though i can't date anyone, but i really don't seem to care at the moment haha.

On this note though, my mom is becoming particularly annoying because she is (i'm pretty sure) starting to forget english, and speaking more and more Urdu (pakistani language) often. Especially since english is her second language. It takes her a long time to understand anything i say and i have to repeat everything multiple times and slower each time. It annoys me so much... , she gets mad at me when she has to write something (like a note for school) quickly. It takes her about 2 minutes to write two sentences "david was sick yesterday and could not come to school, if you please kindly excuse him." Actually one sentence, ahhh. Additionally is the fact that she is oblivious to everything. Anyone else have this situation?

Old Post 04-26-2002 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

no, i dont

but my mom is kinda whack sometimes.

my dad's cool though

Old Post 04-27-2002 12:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yea snowman mai mom is kinda like that too. *sigh* well i noe they mean well for me but it can get VERY frustrating

Old Post 05-01-2002 02:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Yeah, my parents are like that too... Especially my Daddy... But I know he means well. He wouldn't tell me to do good or always nag on me it he didn't care. Parents are always there to get you to go the right direction. If my parents didn't nag on me, I don't know how I'd be right now. I could be skipping school and doing some weed at someone's house right now. Or I could have even dropped out of school. They're there to shield us from all the evil outside and to shield US from doing evil, you know?

dannyluv1tym... Are you doing drugs? Banging out the whole night? Cussing out your parents? Or doing any other bad things?
If you answered no to most of these... most likely because your parents have taught you "secretly" not to do these things. Or perhaps you aren't doing these things because you're scared about what they will say or what they will do... See what I mean? They have already got you to go through the right path... somewhat!!!

Just respect what your parents are doing. It's all for the best. And I bet you that your grandparents were like that to your parents too... And that you will be like that to your kids too... It's just the way things flow!!!

Old Post 05-02-2002 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

yeah, take it out on your kids. j/k just think about how different your life would be without your parents.

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i duno.. but my parents COMPARE me with other kids at our church..

"you and your brother are the ONLY ones that fight!!! look at jessica and john!! john cried because jessica went up to san jose for he whole night!! you and your brother never gon love eachother!"
( fact is, me and my oppa gets along better than most sibs, but my parents never see us when we get along.. they always see us at the wrong time)

dude, and my parents a hipocrites!! i told my dad why he cant be like sara's dad, all loving and nice and soft, and he said
"well, why dont you get out and go be HIS daughter?!"

shit, he doesnt feel good when he gets compared either!

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

aigoo.... my mom speaks so fobbish.

Old Post 05-02-2002 02:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

ever hear...

a 1600 is not hard if you study.

God i hate that one..

Old Post 05-02-2002 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote