Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > yes
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YuuLaw

yes

hey
anyone got pics of their
hot sisters or their cute friends
or sisters with cute friends in the same picture
POST!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YuuLaw Click here to Send YuuLaw a Private Message Find more posts by YuuLaw Add YuuLaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahaha.. yuCk.. my sister does all these dak sal poses in front of the webcam.. aigooz..

Last edited by krnxswat on 04-03-2002 at 09:03 PM

Old Post 04-03-2002 09:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

i don't take pictures with my sisters ^^;;

anyway, here's a picture of me and my friends - http://www.green-tea.nu/pic/october2001/pals3.gif

Old Post 04-03-2002 08:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

now i would never use that term to describe my sisters
thats just weird

Old Post 04-03-2002 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:
Originally posted by girl0verdose
i don't take pictures with my sisters ^^;;

anyway, here's a picture of me and my friends - http://www.green-tea.nu/pic/october2001/pals3.gif

eh, give us the names of those girls? ^^ hehe
anyway, i don't have any sisters -.- and i dont think my friend's would really want their pictures up here, haha i know some of my friends are considered hot tho ^^.

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

Right then...

Back : Stella, Cecilia (shoujo)
Front : Me, Natasha, Vivi

Old Post 04-16-2002 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote