Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > blackz vs azns in a dancin battle
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

you just steretyped blacks thinkin they all have rythm.

true, every race has their share of natural born dancers, but that doesnt include every single black person.

ahh sorrie... I didnt mean it like that.. I didnt mean to stereotype.. I didnt really mean all the blacks... I meant to say most.. not all.. but most..sorrie >< .. AHHh i hate being hypercritical....plz dont take me the wrong way...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2002 08:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

okey doke...

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kreandude

i live around a grip of blacks. its all even over where i live its so diverse... but the blacks here harlem shake, c-walk, b-walk, candy-walk, and i know a couple who can break hella good. he asians here rave( does that count?) pop (only a few), break (a BUNCH)

i know how to c-walk, harlem, pop, rave, and a lil' break dancing. but if u ask the ppl here they actually teach you and stuff. that's how i learned

Old Post 07-08-2002 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kreandude Click here to Send kreandude a Private Message Find more posts by kreandude Add kreandude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

all i got to say is...break dancing is harddd..some of the moves they do..geezz.. but anyone who wants to be the best, black, asian, even white.. i think whoever practices more..will be the better dancer..

Old Post 07-10-2002 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by kreandude
i live around a grip of blacks. its all even over where i live its so diverse... but the blacks here harlem shake, c-walk, b-walk, candy-walk, and i know a couple who can break hella good. he asians here rave( does that count?) pop (only a few), break (a BUNCH)

i know how to c-walk, harlem, pop, rave, and a lil' break dancing. but if u ask the ppl here they actually teach you and stuff. that's how i learned

hmm, I wanna learn some of those walks... wanna teach me somehow??? what's harlem shake??? never heard of that one before...

Old Post 07-10-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kreandude

c-walking?? its pretty easy,,, i cant really explain by typing though~ sorry~

harlem shaking?? thats when u move ur upper body and arms in a rhythem...its like having a seisure standing up ^^
it looks realy tight though,, u can put more things into it by popping a lil and c-walking with it...my other friends like make moves together and it looks really good...

its what lil' bow wow and his frends do in his music video...in the basketball one...

Old Post 07-10-2002 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kreandude Click here to Send kreandude a Private Message Find more posts by kreandude Add kreandude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

blacks vs azns in a dancin battle

of course azns. gotta represent. but especially when it comes to DDR, azns are the best outta everybody. i dunno why, but it just is.

Old Post 07-31-2002 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

Re: blacks vs azns in a dancin battle

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
of course azns. gotta represent. but especially when it comes to DDR, azns are the best outta everybody. i dunno why, but it just is.

the other day some fat white guy with a ponytail was kickin everyone's ass, even the viets and shit. it was crazy.

Old Post 08-01-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

black ppl could prolly be better at azns den breaking..
cuz dey're stronger and endurance and ish..but dey not sho into it.. black guhs can freak..
i knoel otta azn guhs dat can too..soh id unno.. it juss kinda depedns on how much yu put into it and stuff

Old Post 08-03-2002 10:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

Re: Re: blacks vs azns in a dancin battle

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

the other day some fat white guy with a ponytail was kickin everyone's ass, even the viets and shit. it was crazy.

azns onyl best at DDR>.
cuz no one else does it..wlel some..
but mostly azns

Old Post 08-03-2002 10:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote