Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Desperate Times
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

Desperate Times

I wanna ask you for the utmost help...

you know Liah?

she won't talk to me anymore

I've been IMing her, talking to her on the phone, nothing is working. Then, all of a sudden... now she won't answer me... she's been VERY depressed and selfish recently, y'know, thinking about suicide and stuff like that. She always has, but it's escalated to even higher levels recently. And her cousin (YEAH TED, YOU!! ) Isn't concerned!!! He writes it off as a stupid joke she's playing on me! But in either case, she doesn't deserve to push me away like this, not if she's sad, and not if she's trying to manipulate my emotions, fuck her then!!!!

Wtf, doesn't he get that if she's not talking to me, something's gone wrong? Erff...

I don't get it, we were close friends, why?!

but maybe this IM may explain everything...

OtakuDude007: hey
Serena063O: hi
OtakuDude007: wats up?
Serena063O: getting ready..
OtakuDude007: getting ready?
Serena063O: uh huh...
Serena063O: I'm going to shoot myself...
Serena063O: and I just came on to say goodbye to everyone
OtakuDude007: .... stop it... just stop it
OtakuDude007: Why do you wanna kill yourself?
OtakuDude007: what happened?
OtakuDude007: huh? Did your dad die?
Serena063O: hahaha I wish
Serena063O: hahahahhahahah
Serena063O: jk
Serena063O: hahaha
OtakuDude007: Don't leave me without reason
Serena063O: hahahah
Serena063O: That'd be funny
Serena063O: hahahahahahahahahh
OtakuDude007: No it wouldn't
Serena063O: Yeah it would
Serena063O: hahahahhahahah
OtakuDude007: Tiffany... I shouldn't be your friend anymore.
OtakuDude007: NOT WHEN I LOVE YOU
OtakuDude007: AND YOU WANNA KILL YOURSELF
OtakuDude007: AND LEAVE ME ALL ALONE
OtakuDude007: Not just me, but your friends who care for you
OtakuDude007: your cousins
OtakuDude007: Meg, Ted
OtakuDude007: WHY?!?!
OtakuDude007: Or do you not even care for them?!
OtakuDude007: Oh, that's right
Serena063O: Nah not really...
Serena063O: This is my life
Serena063O: I should do what I want
Serena063O: I'm not going to let people get in my way and let them control my life
OtakuDude007: If no one controls you, you become stupid
OtakuDude007: It happens to everyone
OtakuDude007: don't think for a minute lack of control over you is freedom
OtakuDude007: Awww, fuck it
OtakuDude007: you won't listen to me anyway

... you can tell who's who...

Last edited by Outcaste on 04-12-2003 at 07:25 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2003 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Outcaste Click here to Send Outcaste a Private Message Find more posts by Outcaste Add Outcaste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

1) she talked about suicide since... hm.... 2 years? 3? 4?, she's still alive
2) she does this to everyone (ex. she told my friend she was gonna die and he was like acting all nice around her till we told him)
3) i'm unconcerned cuz i know her... she won't do it..., i don't have to care what she says cuz i know she is just joking around. If she really felt that way i would probaly the first to know... atleast one of the firsts.

I donno why she is pushing u away though... haven't really talked to her in awhile cuz of multi show practice and stuff

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 04-12-2003 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

hmm

although i don't know Liah it seems as if she is asking for help and a true friend even though it may seem like the opposite right now..the best you can do is show her how much you care because you obviously care alot..don't worry everything will be ok...her eyes will open one day and she will see how good of a friend you are if she doesnt already...

Old Post 04-17-2003 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

what the.. i know her..
shes too smart for this.. er...
i always hate it when dis type of shit happens. everybody gets these damn mood swings and all... itll pass. i hope..
ill try talking to her

Old Post 04-18-2003 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

if she's been depressed for as long as you say (3-4 yrs) maybe she shud get counseling. and outcaste, try not to take this so personally. sorry if i sound anal, but depressed people treat everyone like that. there's really nothing you can do for her except be there for her and help her get professional aid. if she's set on ending her life, don't get mad at her or yourself; have her talk to someone. a psychiatrist, clergy member, trusted adult, whomever. i hope everything turns out ok.

Old Post 04-22-2003 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote