Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > the lowdown on YOU
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

the lowdown on YOU

..are there anythings u have done that made u feel that u have been a "bad" friend? i have..and now since im snowed in, i've been thinking about it a lot and i wanna correct my mistakes..the stuff i did werent HORRIBLE..but it mostly consisited of ignoring them for awhile, excluding them from certain things, and not callin them back when i said i would..the worst i could of was when me and my back then best friend kinda fought over this guy..omg that was not a pretty memory..

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-17-2003 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i think i'm a pretty good friend, i can't really think of anything i did bad.... hm... no nothing that i can remember, never fight or anything....

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-18-2003 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I don't think I'm a bad friend either... although I wish I was more aggresive to my friends sometimes because I notice that I seem to get shoved around a lot... but then I feel bad if I'm aggresive. buh I'm a pretty good friend.

Old Post 02-18-2003 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

ive always been a pretty good friend except this one time in 6th grade when i said my friend was a fag to another kid and he was right behind me. i felt really bad cause we were in a fight. we arent friends nemore.

Old Post 02-18-2003 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i wish i cud be a better friend too. sometimes i forget to call people back when i say i will, or return stuff that i borrowed, or other things; but most of the time that's just my forgetfulness. i wish i knew what to say when someone's feelin low and how to comfort them...i'd like to say i'm always there for someone when they're in trouble, but i'm not i wish i could help them more

Old Post 02-19-2003 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
f h t t o

well I definitely have faltered at times with certain friendships...when i do make a mistake, i mostly do realize that it is wrong when im doing it, but something pushes me on...after, i just regret it which i hate...regret is one the worst feelings you can have in your life, but these things dont happen too often i think

Old Post 02-19-2003 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for f h t t o Click here to Send f h t t o a Private Message Find more posts by f h t t o Add f h t t o to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

the biggest mistake that I've ever done in regards to a friendship is being indifferent towards my friends. I, at one point, did not give a rat's @zz on what my friends did (even though it was hurting them). I should have cared more...

Old Post 02-21-2003 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i dont know, i just do whatever i do to be a good friend. listen, recieve, communicate. i try to watch what i say, or else id probably hurt my friends feelings. (from past experiences) i just build up and correct my mistakes. i hate being aggressive though, and yeah, i too tend to get pushed around sometimes but i dont mind.

Old Post 02-28-2003 02:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

At age 9 I stopped my friends from physically attacking Juliene (who screwed me over several times later). At the age of 10 Louis and I both saved the world from an evil music teacher. At age 11 we saved this one kid who almost all of the people in our class wanted to hurt.

Edit: In retrospect I should have been nicer to Cyril, stopping others from hurting him did not excuse my meaness to him. If he somehow is able to read this I apologise.

Last edited by Alchemist on 03-05-2003 at 11:55 PM

Old Post 03-05-2003 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Also in retrospect, I was very similar to Tom Sawyer.

Old Post 03-05-2003 11:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote