Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > tension
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

tension

lately there's been a lot of fights in mai family between mai sister and mai parents. i don't know what it is or how it suddenly came about to be like this, but mai mom and mai sister yell at each other everyday. they make life hell for mai dad and me. wuts ironic is that personality-wise, they're identical. she's her mother's daughter all right -___- they're both stubborn and hot-tempered and never stop to think about anything but themselves. hell, maib i'm like that, but i don't cause havoc in the family. anyway, i'm sick of all this shit and i'm wondering if neone has advice with dealing with these kinds of problems.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2003 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

aww .. thats really sad? how old is your sister??

it seems that around the age of like 20 21 .. the children parents seem to argue more .. since they're considered " adults" .. they want to be treated like adults .. .. but parents ... still want the authority and control ..

im sure it happens in every family .. but i hope you guys get thru it ..

Old Post 02-04-2003 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

mai sister is pretty young; she's only 13. she has a lot of issues in her life i guess...like friend-wise and relationship-wise (yeah i was surprised to learn so much about her cause now she tells me everything). i just wish she could be smart like me and learn how to deal with our mom so they won't both end up exploding i'm older and know how to deal with my mom and can get out of things better, but my sister is just stubborn and doesn't take any crap from anybody. that's good, but she never admits when she's wrong, either. gahhh. i just wish she would get some sense into her and be like my dad and me. we just nod and agree to anything my mom says and then let it be; she gets all riled up and spits out a bunch of hateful words that really infuriates and saddens my mom. both of them have problems, but i can't really count on my mom to change because it's really too late for her. i just hope my sister doesn't turn out to be like her in the future.

Old Post 02-06-2003 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote