Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > you're surrounded
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
phil c
-l0okin ^up^-

you're surrounded

ive just returned from a retreat with my church and i experienced being surrounded by God and his blessings. i was sick throughout the retreat and God placed his people around me to comfort me and tend to me in my sickness.

he also surrounds you with his angels and people that he uses to comfort you. God is always at work around us. and he invites us to join in his will to do work. youre surrounded

what will you do?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2004 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for phil c Click here to Send phil c a Private Message Visit phil c's homepage! Find more posts by phil c Add phil c to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

so true, God does so much for us, surrounds us with love, care, happiness, hope, satisfaction, forgiveness, so much for us that we as humans cant even compare. he surrounds me as well, and damn i can feel it. what will i do? whatever God asks me to do for his will, i will try my best to accomplish.
the road is set, the path is given --- follow.
never leaves your side

Old Post 01-04-2004 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
so true, God does so much for us, surrounds us with love, care, happiness, hope, satisfaction, forgiveness, so much for us that we as humans cant even compare. he surrounds me as well, and damn i can feel it. what will i do? whatever God asks me to do for his will, i will try my best to accomplish.
the road is set, the path is given --- follow.
never leaves your side

and yet people are still ungrateful i don't get it

Old Post 01-04-2004 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote