Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > college
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

college

is really boring LOL i hate it i need to go to a more livier college

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2003 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha so how is it..different from high school? lotta work?

Old Post 11-21-2003 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

Re: college

make some friends

im out almost every day of the week..coming home after midnight...college life is great

Old Post 11-21-2003 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
haha so how is it..different from high school? lotta work?

i go to a community college and it's exactly liek high school T.T

i do make new friends i made lots of friends but i have no friends in history cause no one talks or participates LOL

i only go out on fridays and come home sat morning weekends are my study days :)

Old Post 11-21-2003 06:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i can't WAIT til i go to college, even if it is boring. i'll be FREEEEEE!! no nagging!

Old Post 11-22-2003 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i can't WAIT til i go to college, even if it is boring. i'll be FREEEEEE!! no nagging!

you'll wanna cut soo damn much -_-; i wanan go back to high school where some of the teacher actually helped you with work and reinforce what you are reading LOL

Old Post 11-22-2003 11:46 PM
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

college was boring at first but i got used to it and its pretty fun..time passes sooo fast on campus and theres always a party to go to (off campus) so i just try to make the best out of it..i cant believe freshmen year was so fun i thought i would be miserable

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 12-17-2003 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

college is great for me. lots of work and hard work during the week then lots of fun over the weekend. i'm liking this freedom and not having to deal with the parents. there's a reason WHY i go to college all the way across the country lol

Old Post 12-17-2003 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i need to make new hang out friends my other friend are annoying some of the new peopel i met are really boring all they seem to do is sit downt he whole day and talk I NEED PARTY FRIENDS! i'mm walk around berkeley LOL

Old Post 12-19-2003 05:38 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

2 more years for me... sigh...

Old Post 12-19-2003 03:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
2 more years for me... sigh...

3 more years for me then i'll be out in the cruel cruel world!

Old Post 12-19-2003 05:52 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
you'll wanna cut soo damn much -_-; i wanan go back to high school where some of the teacher actually helped you with work and reinforce what you are reading LOL

ha i know this guy who cut as much as he did in high school. how stupid. i mean, college classes aren't cheap, right? there's no point in cutting them cuz you're wasting a bunch of money. eh, i'll only cut in college if i need sleep or something. otherwise i might as well go to class. i'm looking forward to it tho - it'll be lotsa hard work, but it must be better than living in a cage. -__-

Old Post 12-24-2003 09:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

my friend showed up a week then he stopped going funny thing is he's still around campus

Old Post 12-25-2003 06:31 AM
Shitake

is college really that boring?...

i'm starting college soon....

i thought college was an exciting thing...

Old Post 01-22-2004 08:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shitake Click here to Send Shitake a Private Message Find more posts by Shitake Add Shitake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

my experience

CC/jr college=feels like 13th grade. They even had lockers in the halls. How gay is that. wanna find frat parties even on thursday nights? go to a big ass state college.

BIGass state college= party central. All i did was drink and go to frat parties. I couldn't really focus on school work. damn! unless your one of those hermit types.. then go to a smaller college

smaller college= make lots of friends. that makes a big difference cuz these smaller schools tend to be hermits and not hold so many partys n such. im a hermit d=) i made a ton of friends who do their own partying outside of school which seems better than frat parties anyway.

I've been to all 3. Find whichever lifestyle suits you the best. but of course those don't apply to all.

exceptions.
Art schools. fART students are in their own category. They might not seem like the party type but once they get outside of their school walls.. they let loose like no other. unless they got a painting final or something. d=)

trade schools. never been to a trade school. but i imagine there isn't too much fun in a school with the word "technical" in it. molla.

that's just my experienceeeeeeeee.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-23-2004 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
my experience

CC/jr college=feels like 13th grade. They even had lockers in the halls. How gay is that. wanna find frat parties even on thursday nights? go to a big ass state college.

BIGass state college= party central. All i did was drink and go to frat parties. I couldn't really focus on school work. damn! unless your one of those hermit types.. then go to a smaller college

smaller college= make lots of friends. that makes a big difference cuz these smaller schools tend to be hermits and not hold so many partys n such. im a hermit d=) i made a ton of friends who do their own partying outside of school which seems better than frat parties anyway.

I've been to all 3. Find whichever lifestyle suits you the best. but of course those don't apply to all.

exceptions.
Art schools. fART students are in their own category. They might not seem like the party type but once they get outside of their school walls.. they let loose like no other. unless they got a painting final or something. d=)

trade schools. never been to a trade school. but i imagine there isn't too much fun in a school with the word "technical" in it. molla.

that's just my experienceeeeeeeee.

if me and my friends want to go to a party we go to uc berkeley and go to those frat parties
my college is pretty small and its just hella quiet and there is nothing to do in alameda thus it's a boring city and boring college :P should have jsut wen tto vista (near uc berkeley) thinkin bou t goin there next year

Old Post 01-24-2004 03:19 AM