Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > testing season
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

testing season

last quarter of school is always filled with tests...in addition to regular tests, there's still SAT's and SAT II's, and next month (just a few weeks!) there's AP exams. and for californians there are GSE (maybe not this year, because they're so poor) and other standardized crap......and to top it all off at the end of the year there are finals. woot. time for hardcore studying.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2004 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

yay,,, STAR testing then ap testing and SATs .. all in one month

Old Post 04-25-2004 09:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

I'm frosh, so.. nothing in May.

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Old Post 04-25-2004 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by TorrentialVVind
I'm frosh, so.. nothing in May.

hah, i remember freshman year... enjoy it while you can

star testing is such a joke. but ap exams are imminent!!! and i have learned NOTHING in bio this year. i should have taken the ap bio test after freshman year

Old Post 04-28-2004 06:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Hmm well... yea I've got AP tests coming up but I'm really not too worried about them. Not because I'm so confident but because well... it doesn't really matter. I'm going to have to take the classes again in college ANYWAY. I'll just think of AP's as a nice little beginner's course... where I could get away without doing a lot of crap. And the test fees? a practically guaranteed A/B in the second semester.

The only test I want to pass is English Lit.

I remember junior year... that was a lot of crap. Seriously STAR testing --> AP testing --> SAT's

Damn that sucked so much.

Old Post 04-28-2004 07:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

woooooo at least it's finally all over!!! no more star testing for the rest of my life. ugh ap testing was tedious but not so bad. just gotta get through sat's and finals now and then FREEDOM. sort of.

i'll be taking english lit next year. i heard the ap test has 9+ pages of writing i hope the multiple choice won't be so bad!

Old Post 05-11-2004 09:16 PM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

The AP English is three essays (9+ pages? no way, unless you write big, it was around 6-7 for me) and around 60 multiple choice. Trust me, the essays are the easier part. This year, one of the essays was a gift.

Old Post 05-12-2004 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

what is STAR testing?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
what is STAR testing?

A standardized BS test for California.

Oh yea and for my AP Eng Lit I think I wrote 9 pages. 4 on the 1st, 2 on the 2nd, and 3 on the 3rd. I tend to write a lot though. I just keep going and going. I hope I passed.

Anyhow. 2 down 2 more AP tests left. Sigh.

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

Anyhow. 2 down 2 more AP tests left. Sigh.

damn! 4 APs?! crazy

Old Post 05-12-2004 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

susan, which AP tests are you taking?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-12-2004 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grrrace

*sigh*

at this time, SAT's and tests like that are everything...

and when you get to college it's like "what? SAT's? what are those? why did we need them again?"

good luck with those anyway. :]

Old Post 05-12-2004 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for grrrace Click here to Send grrrace a Private Message Find more posts by grrrace Add grrrace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
susan, which AP tests are you taking?

English lit, Bio, Macro and Micro econ.

Old Post 05-13-2004 03:43 AM
JuJu

so yea.. a bunch of my teachers told us that STAR testing counts this year,,, i really hope their just saying that so we at least try.
cuz i started making patterns on my scantron after "trying" some problems.

Old Post 05-13-2004 04:36 AM