Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > if you had a choice, would you go to church?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Klumzy

if you had a choice, would you go to church?

when i didnt have a choice, i thought i would skip church... but now that i do have a choice, i became more spiritually involved... maybe its becauase i don't know people here at BU yet

how bout you?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2002 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

well, when i had to choice... i usually didn't go because i was younger and didn't understand...

but if i had a choice NOW, i would still go.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-31-2002 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

yes......i would.....simple lyke dat....

Old Post 08-31-2002 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

yes... i would.

Old Post 08-31-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

well er..
our youth pastor is like REAL koreanized.. fob.. he cant speak english all fluently with the correct accents..

so its REALLY hard to understand him
and his messages are like those typical messages..
AND he uses these long vocab words that only college students understand..

so er.. after he came, my spiritual life just kinda came down..

.. i sleep during sermons cause its boring

anyway.. beside the pastor and sermons..

if i had a choice.. i'd come

Old Post 08-31-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

If it's that bad, consider attending another church.

Old Post 08-31-2002 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by bckp
If it's that bad, consider attending another church.

my dad already asked me..

but i've been at that church since kindergarten..
it'll feel like i'm leaving my home or something..

however, i do look forward to revivals and retreats since we get guest speakers..

and.. its the clostest church to me

Old Post 08-31-2002 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i reeeeeally don't like switching churches. i never kno what to say to the pastor.. so i just stop going one day... aigooo..

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-31-2002 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i have that choice every week. im the only one in my family that goes to church. i go every friday and sunday. my pastor has a korean accent too and i cant really understand his sermons sometimes buh ish koo~ he really tries and is pasionate when he tells his sermon so it still makes you wanna listen.

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 09-01-2002 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

of course. i feel weird if i dun go for a week. at the church i go to, the entire mass is in mandarin so i hav a hard time understanding it. but i try mai best to and it's ok. if i can't go to the mass mai family is going to, i hav mai parents take me to anothr one at a diff time.

Old Post 09-02-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

if i had a choice...i would go but prob not every week. dunno why...

but aside that, i do go to church every week now, including youth group meetings cause of the guy that i'm seeing...he's encouraging me

Old Post 09-03-2002 09:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

yeh i would go.. i need God... without him in my life.. im realie like.. a messed up person

Old Post 09-03-2002 04:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swtkrnbabiez

definately~!!!
i would sOoOO go...
i luv the Lord.... and church is a place where i can share mah love for the Lord and experience His love wit mah bros and sis in Christ.... !!!! ^________^

~*g.o.d*~

Old Post 09-04-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for swtkrnbabiez Click here to Send swtkrnbabiez a Private Message Find more posts by swtkrnbabiez Add swtkrnbabiez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sarang<3
appLe chEeks (o^^o)

of course- i wouldn`t think twice.
even now iss not lyk sumbodiez forcin` me to go to church.. me and my oppa started visiting our friends` churches and then eventually we got our mother to go to church with us ;]
i love church ;] iss juss rite now i`m kinda gettin` shaky about stayin` w/ mah church i`m going to rite now

you search much deeper within
through the way things appear
you`re looking into my heart
(God- where are you..?)

Old Post 09-09-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sarang<3 Click here to Send sarang<3 a Private Message Find more posts by sarang<3 Add sarang<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i do have a choice....

and i still go

Old Post 09-10-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
i do have a choice....

and i still go

nicely put. my words exactly.

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

y'all are talking about ppl with heavy korean accents -
when my brother and i went to korea the last time, we couldn't speak korean, and when we went to church, the preacher was white, and we were all excited and started talking to him before the service - and he looks at us oddly - blinks a couple times - and walks away -
this white man couldn't speak english - just korean
that was so weird - - -

i love going to church, my daddy's my priest - so i get to call him "Father Dad" *^_^* but he's been on vacation - so i haven't been going. . . cuz there's another preacher at our church right now.....and that's just weird . . . i know - that's bad, isnt' it?

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grumpy

everyone seems so religious here

but i dont know. if i had a choice, i would STILL kinda feel forced cuz when i do have a choice sometimes and i dont go, i get a lotta nightmares and stuff. that shouldnt be the reason. but yea. please pray for me!!! :satisfy:

Old Post 09-15-2002 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for grumpy Click here to Send grumpy a Private Message Find more posts by grumpy Add grumpy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

DAMN!!! i missed church today i woke up at 1:30 and service was at 11:00... been a long time since i missed my last church service. oh well, ill make sure i dont miss church next week :sad:

Old Post 09-15-2002 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

quote:
Originally posted by grumpy
yea. please pray for me!!! :satisfy:

absolutely, grumpy one *^_^*

Old Post 09-19-2002 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote