Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > feeling lonely?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

feeling lonely?

i sure am. i could have people milling around me and i'd still feel lonely, i'm missing a certain person. sigh.

how about you guys? anyone feeling lonely? ):

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 09:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

i sometimes do
strange feeling, something is missing, even when surrounded by people or engaging in social activities.
sucks
not any particular reason either
*shrugs*

Old Post 04-29-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Most of the time, I don't feel lonely... Because I know I got my girls to talk to and stuff about boy problems... But when I go out to party and stuff and I see lovers holding hands and stuff... I feel really lonely too... And sometimes I wish that I had some kind of love relationship... But the wierd thing is, when I had that kind of love relationship I didn't really like it.... I'm thinking it's because I didn't really like the person that I had that relationship with... does that make sense?

Old Post 04-29-2002 08:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

hm
i think feeling lonely isn't necessary caused by being in a relationship or not
think something else causes it
doesn't matter who is around, who talk to on phone, what kinda relationship your in(though it's helpful to be a good relationship)
or w/e
maybe has something to do with nerotransmitters in the brain.
no clue

Old Post 04-29-2002 08:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I feel lonely at times, especially when i'm listening to music i really like. its wierd

maybe ppl are trying to control us by doing stuff to our brain.

Old Post 04-29-2002 10:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

i feel lonely all the time..
even when i'm w. a large crowd.
seems like some1 is missin..

Old Post 04-29-2002 10:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

Re: feeling lonely?

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme
i sure am. i could have people milling around me and i'd still feel lonely, i'm missing a certain person. sigh.

same here!

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

you know what you do when you feel lonely?
eat!!

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
eat!!

fa sho.......

...... yea sometimes i feel lonely...... and sometimes it's time for ice cream!

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
eat!!

that explains how a got so fat.....

Old Post 05-06-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

im lonely rite now... :sad: guess its tym for a cookie!

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

sometimes... in different situations, but not really anymore, I don't think i could ever be lonely again haha.. no... that's not really true, but still... I only feel lonely when I'm not around the right people/person. Still, sometimes I kind of like to be lonely..

Old Post 05-11-2002 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chibixmangchi
lil' babo chunsa*

quote:
[i]But the wierd thing is, when I had that kind of love relationship I didn't really like it.... I'm thinking it's because I didn't really like the person that I had that relationship with... does that make sense? [/B]

yup it makes lots of sense cuz i feel the same way! i think sumtimes the only reason i got into a relationship was because they liked me so i was like..okay...i guess i like you too...but i guess i didn't realli actually like them ^^; too bad life isn't like the fairy tales... :sad:

cuz u are da one...^^

Old Post 05-11-2002 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chibixmangchi Click here to Send chibixmangchi a Private Message Find more posts by chibixmangchi Add chibixmangchi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

always wat else is new :sleepy:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-11-2002 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by chibixmangchi
i think sumtimes the only reason i got into a relationship was because they liked me so i was like..okay...i guess i like you too...but i guess i didn't realli actually like them ^^; too bad life isn't like the fairy tales... :sad:

face the facts, life isn't a fairy tale.

duh.

Old Post 05-19-2002 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

face the facts, life isn't a fairy tale.

duh.

I'm assuming you're a human right? "Humans have a habit of stating the obvious." well at least you prove this guy right

yay

I'll also give everyone here 3 chances to guess whether i'm human or not

Old Post 05-19-2002 06:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i say ur a monkster/alien

Old Post 05-19-2002 06:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

haha

how come an illegal alien from mexico or some country in asia or africa can't stay in the us but superman can?

Old Post 05-20-2002 03:40 PM
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
haha

how come an illegal alien from mexico or some country in asia or africa can't stay in the us but superman can?

because, lets face the facts, no immigrations officer is gonna try to dog on superman.

Old Post 05-20-2002 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 3.0

Attention, update in effect

I'm sorry but you are now outdated. All your facts are no longer yours. They have been recalled by PSYTEK inc. We have been recieving complaints about a defects rampaging in this forum. This updated version will ensure greater functionality.

Old Post 05-31-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 3.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 3.0 Add psyTeK ver. 3.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote