Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > re: ghost...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rinny_luv
KangTa OpPa RuLeZz!!!

re: ghost...

hehe...this word suddenly popped into my mind... anyone here like or believe in paranormal stuff? one of my fren likes reading ghost stories...anyone have any stories that u like to share? i'll start off :-
this happens in my high school toilet... one of my senior and her friend went to the third floor toilet...while my senior was in the cubicle..her friend went out of the toilet to drink from the water cooler...my senior does not know that..so she started to call out her friend's name and began talking..when she came out of the cubicle..she was shocked to find that no one was there..she quickly wash her hands and got out of there..still waiting outside for her was her friend..my senior asked her friend whether she was outside the whole time and her friend said yes...by this time my senior was so freaked out that she started to cry...

Now..i don't dare go into that toilet alone..always with a group of ppl..okie then..thats all that i want to share..maybe i can tell other stories..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-31-2002 10:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rinny_luv Click here to Send rinny_luv a Private Message Find more posts by rinny_luv Add rinny_luv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

shouldnt this be under one of the "intellectuals" topics?

um i didnt experience any ghostly encounters in my school. but i heard a lot of stories though. there was one about this girl who was pregnant and she killed herself in the toilet so ppl always hear a girl crying in it. and then there is this true one that was in the papers, about this girl who jumped to her death cos her bf dumped her. she is still wandering the school at night...

Old Post 10-31-2002 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i realliee dun believ in it.. no mattuh how much it seems real.. itz extremeliee hard tobelieve..

Old Post 10-31-2002 03:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StaRliTeDr3amEr

i am so superstitious.. i b lieve all of em..~~boo!

Old Post 11-03-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StaRliTeDr3amEr Find more posts by StaRliTeDr3amEr Add StaRliTeDr3amEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

i definitely believe in them

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wah... wah... ur making me scared! : sniff sniff : i don't believe in them... i believe in spirits thoe ^_____^ spirits sounds soo much better ^^

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote