Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > sadness
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
keitaro
Hound of Hell

sadness

Ok every body i know i aint been on here much but i like this site and i think most if not all of you are awsome but there is a problem. See i have a thing for asians and last school year a freind refered me to this site and i got more into it than him. Well this girl im with when i told her thought it was weird, although any of my fetishes she thinks its weird. But now everytime we see or hear about naything being japanese(my perfered type of asian) she makes me feel like crap cause of some of the things she says. But i guess what should i do tell her or just keep takin it or give up on asians all together or what? Some body help me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2005 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keitaro Click here to Send keitaro a Private Message Find more posts by keitaro Add keitaro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

First, do not call an interest in asians a "Fetish". That's a total turn off.

Second, why would you tell the girl you are with (assuming that she's not asian) that you are really into asian girls? Just dump her and find an asian girl. But dumping her FOR an asian girl is not good. And yes there is a difference.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-23-2005 05:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina

It's okay dude. i'm a white girl and I prefer asian guys (i find them more attractive than white guys), but I don't consider it a fetish. tell the girl you are with that it bothers you, if she really cares about you she will stop.

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mina Click here to Send mina a Private Message Find more posts by mina Add mina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j3ss

If she means that much to you and if you mean that much to her and you tell her about your feelings, she'll stop.

--edit
SORRY! Modplease just delete. I meant to reply to another thread.

Old Post 01-25-2005 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for j3ss Click here to Send j3ss a Private Message Find more posts by j3ss Add j3ss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by j3ss
If she means that much to you and if you mean that much to her and you tell her about your feelings, she'll stop.

--edit
SORRY! Modplease just delete. I meant to reply to another thread.

you got owned lalalalla blahblah BOOGA WOOGA WOOO

Old Post 01-25-2005 07:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote