Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Formal Dresses
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

Formal Dresses

Ok~ i need help with this u guys....hahahaha theres a formal coming up at my school like a month and a half away....i want to at least have my dressed picked out so i can order it soon so if theres any problem i still have time to return and stuff! so! i have it narrowed down to a few~ tell me which ones u like the best....or post any cute ones that u know of! thanks SO much! well here it goes!
i love this one soo much! and it comes in so many colors!

hahahahahah i love this~its just so much fun!!!! lol but its so expensive!

like the first one but with straps~

this ones pretty plain but i really like it

this ones ok i guess~

sorry! haha last one! i really like this but im afraid its to much~

i wanted something kind of fun! not to plain~ i love colorsss! but i really dont know...so~~~what do u guys think?

Last edited by GDandYBsOneLove on 01-26-2004 at 03:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2004 03:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i like:

i actually like the cream-colored one a little more because i go for simple, elegant styles. have fun at your dance

Old Post 01-27-2004 04:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i think the blue one is the best one up there :)

Old Post 01-27-2004 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

the last 3 are hot.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-27-2004 06:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i like this but i dont like the color

Old Post 01-27-2004 08:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

thank you guys so much i still dont know though i love all of them! hahaha the blue one is my favorite i think....but i really like the black and white one,too(the last one)!! haha jeez i thought picking a dress was hard! i still gotta find a date! hahaha

Last edited by GDandYBsOneLove on 01-28-2004 at 06:40 PM

Old Post 01-28-2004 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

agreed. the blue one is very special the last one is stunning as well. g'luck choosing!

Old Post 01-28-2004 07:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i like the first blue one.. its really pretty :]
and the second one is nice too.. really unique.. u'll stand out =]

Old Post 01-29-2004 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
the last 3 are hot.

eh the black one seems so depressing

the beiged color one is classy but color i dislike

the sea green type color one is ok color i don't like as well, but it is classy

over all with the nice style and color is the blue dress, but it could be the person and how they look in them :)

get the colorfuleo ne the peach yellow one so you can be the diffrent one and turn heads :)

Old Post 01-29-2004 06:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
eh the black one seems so depressing

the beiged color one is classy but color i dislike

the sea green type color one is ok color i don't like as well, but it is classy

over all with the nice style and color is the blue dress, but it could be the person and how they look in them :)

get the colorfuleo ne the peach yellow one so you can be the diffrent one and turn heads :)

hahaha...i realllllllllllllllllllllly want the second one buts if so expensive....but i want it so bad!!! ahhh!!! so i might just get the blue one...but i dont know what color to get it in...haha

Old Post 01-29-2004 10:21 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by GDandYBsOneLove
hahaha...i realllllllllllllllllllllly want the second one buts if so expensive....but i want it so bad!!! ahhh!!! so i might just get the blue one...but i dont know what color to get it in...haha

what color is your shoes :D

Old Post 01-29-2004 11:17 PM
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
what color is your shoes :D

haha dont know yet...i gotta look for those, too! now all i need is shoes...and a date! haha

Old Post 01-29-2004 11:55 PM