Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > 200 bucks haha
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

200 bucks haha

Tom's best friend Chris comes over one day to see Tom but Tom is not home. Tom's wife Susie opens the door and tells him to come in and make himself comfortable, Tom will be home in 15 minutes. Susie is reading a magazine and notices that Chris is looking at her rather strangely. "Chris, is there something I can get you?", she asks. Chris replies as a matter of fact yes. "Susie, you've got some awfully nice breasts! Tell you what, if you show me just one of your breasts I will give you $100!" Susie sits and thinks about this for a moment. Hmm, $100 bucks, easy money, I don't have to sleep with the guy and Tom will never find out. So she decides to do it. She gets up and pulls up her shirt and lets Chris look at one of her breasts. "Wow", says Chis, "that was nice!" He then proceeds to throw a $100 dollar bill on the table. Susie sits back down and realizes that Chris is eyeing her again. "Tell you what Susie", says Chris. "If you show me your other breast I will give
you another $100!" Susie thinks about it for a moment and says to herself, "Wow, $200 bucks, I don't even have to sleep with the guy and Tom will never find out!" This time she decides to throw in a little extra and gives him a lap dance as well. Well 15 minutes had passed by and Tom was due home at any moment. Chris gets up, throws another $100 dollar bill on the table and leaves. Susie is bewildered but doesn't think much of it. Just as Tom comes home Susie picks up the $200 and sticks it in her pocket. Tom comes in and says, "Susie, why wasn't that Chris I saw pulling out of the driveway? "Why yes", Susie replies.
"Well what did he want", says Tom. "I'm not quite sure," says Susie. Oh well, replies Tom I just hope he brought by that $200 bucks he owes me!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2002 09:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i0o4_x

haha...dat was funni i actually got a joke for once ^-^

Old Post 11-28-2002 02:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for i0o4_x Click here to Send i0o4_x a Private Message Visit i0o4_x's homepage! Find more posts by i0o4_x Add i0o4_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

i posted dis like a dai ago...-.-;;
well.... haha

aim: krNx kiD xP

Old Post 11-28-2002 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...p;threadid=7923

Old Post 11-28-2002 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

lol my bad den well ur d mod here y dunt u delete it?

Old Post 11-28-2002 07:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

yea posted before but still funny,

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-28-2002 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote