Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > *NEW* boa pics [part2]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

*NEW* boa pics [part2]

credits to soompi members

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-05-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

some more

Old Post 07-05-2002 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

just a few more..

Old Post 07-05-2002 06:24 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

k. just two more.

Old Post 07-05-2002 06:39 AM
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

ahh still skinny .. and still pretty...
nothings changed..>< jealous..

Old Post 07-05-2002 11:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

haha yea she iss pretti ^^
dangg sO skinny too :DD

Old Post 07-05-2002 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

she looks really cute yea.... but.... she looks so tired noh?especially in the first picture.... poor boa... SM really works her to death... but atleast she enjoys it..... being famous i mean...

in the last pictures she looks really good though... she's really grown up looking in the last picture **jealous** lol

Old Post 07-05-2002 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

Waaaaah, dunno about you people but I find her so hot~~!
(We'll, maybe cause I"m a guy and that I'm just two months older then her...)

Old Post 07-06-2002 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

hehehe she's pretty ~ but i didn't know she had a butt chin

Old Post 07-06-2002 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for skandaluss Click here to Send skandaluss a Private Message Visit skandaluss's homepage! Find more posts by skandaluss Add skandaluss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

damn shes so cute =) why must she be so young?!

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

D@MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN
srry but wow she is pretty

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-06-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by skandaluss
hehehe she's pretty ~ but i didn't know she had a butt chin

i know! hahaha! i thought i was the only one that noticed that... hehehe! n yea shes not like OMG shes hecka fione~~ buh shes mad cute man! buh i give her mad ass propz for looking good with a butt chin! most peeps look friggen bad

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-06-2002 09:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

damnz she soo pretty, those picz are soo nice... sm'z not realli over werkin her, she does it herself... she werkz hard to keep us fanz happy, haha.... soon shez goin to become tha greatest korean singer, shez already topped korea and japan, soon all of asia, haha... buh she went bak to japan to make a new video there, then she comez bal to korea to perform "Sweetie", she werks realli hard....

Old Post 07-06-2002 03:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

still 15...wow...

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 07-07-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33

i know! hahaha! i thought i was the only one that noticed that... hehehe! n yea shes not like OMG shes hecka fione~~ buh shes mad cute man! buh i give her mad ass propz for looking good with a butt chin! most peeps look friggen bad

didnt she hav surgury on her chin or somethin like that

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-07-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33

hahahahaha i agree! her butt chin isn't really bad .. not as much as some american people .. but its still noticable right? hahaha

Old Post 07-07-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for skandaluss Click here to Send skandaluss a Private Message Visit skandaluss's homepage! Find more posts by skandaluss Add skandaluss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

didnt she hav surgury on her chin or somethin like that

i heard a lot of rumors about that .. but if you see like a school picture of her and a picture now .. it doesn' tlook like she got anything done to her face .. but i dunno .. technology these days can fool anyone

Old Post 07-07-2002 05:21 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

k.. boa did get some surgery
but they didnt make a major image change on her.

Old Post 07-07-2002 09:00 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Uh... I really don't like those two shirts with the holes... that's just ugly...

Old Post 07-08-2002 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

two more

mayn.. im just finding all these boa pics non-stop

Old Post 07-08-2002 11:51 PM