Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > Pilot Candidate
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Pilot Candidate

Anyone seen this short series? i thought it was kinda wierd at frist then youg et used to it i think its a coo anime :)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-15-2002 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

is that one of the shos that play on adult swim

Old Post 12-18-2002 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

ive been watching anime since i was 8....but i never heard of pilot candidate?...give me some info on it? is that th eone with the lil pig pilot?

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

In the year 4084, Humans have been overwhelmed by a mysterious foe known as the "Victim". The sole surviving planet of humanity, Zion, is defended at all costs by a team of 5 gigantic mecha known as "the Goddesses". A special pilot, endowed with the mysterious "EX" power, pilots each of the 5 Goddesses. Of the five pilots, all are male except for one remarkable exception. Each Goddess is also given a female repairer who remotely monitors and controls the Goddess. systems, as well as repairs the Goddess when it is damaged. In addition, the mecha themselves seem to possess their own unique personality and soul. However, the war against the Victim is a brutal one and pilots don't seem to last very long. For that reason, the GOA (Goddess Operators Academy) has been set up in the orbit of Zion to train and keep replacements ready in case a pilot... can't be used anymore.
Pilot Candidate follows the story of 5 new trainees who are judged to be particularly promising due to their high EX power. Among them, we find the brainy Clay, the rather psychotic Hiead and the brash young lead character, Zero. And we're talking about BRASH, this guy brings the word hothead to a whole new level. He's also not the smartest boy in the world, managing even to get lost while trying to get to his own welcome ceremony. As he wanders the hallways of GOA, Zero finds himself being subconsciously called to the hangar of the Goddesses. A misstep accidentally lands him in the liquid-like cockpit of a Goddess. Worse luck, she suddenly starts to synchronize with Zero (where have we seen this before...) but since Goddesses are specifically calibrated for their pilot, this should mean his death. Of course, this is anime, the only possible outcome ensues: the Goddess connects successfully with Zero and speaks to him in a vision

Old Post 12-24-2002 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by EviL RicE 666
is that one of the shos that play on adult swim

they cut it off

Old Post 12-24-2002 07:33 PM
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

oh ok, the one where boys r wearin sum booty short thingy, i thot it was kinda weird but if i actually stuck to it id probably watch it n probably enjoy it i guess

Old Post 01-12-2003 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

question...
did zero(i forget his full name) died before he went to be a pilot?
like in a episode i saw it showed him being killed but the gundam(?) saved him or something?
so what was the whole deal with that...

Old Post 01-14-2003 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by apexkw
question...
did zero(i forget his full name) died before he went to be a pilot?
like in a episode i saw it showed him being killed but the gundam(?) saved him or something?
so what was the whole deal with that...

iuno lol they had an episode of him being killed and a goddess saved him?

Old Post 01-15-2003 01:26 AM