Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > tall or short guys?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

tall or short guys?

how tall do you like ur guys? tall or short? haha ^^
or in between ?o.o
what im gettin at is, do you have a preference?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2002 05:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

TALL BABY! TALL!
short ones are cute tho too, but tallies....wooooooooooo!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-14-2002 05:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha.. imma guy and my mom tells me to drink alot of milk cuz if im short girls wont like me. but i dont dink thats true.

Old Post 04-14-2002 06:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

tall...at least, taller than me

Old Post 04-15-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

quote:
Originally posted by girl0verdose
tall...at least, taller than me

yeah...same opinion

Old Post 04-15-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

i just like them taller than me.. but not like joinsung and parkyunglim difference... just a bit taller so datz more on the short side~

Old Post 04-15-2002 02:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Taller than me.... And most guys are taller than me... I'm only 5'.... Yep yep.... But, I'd have to say... Umm, 5'5" at the least...

Old Post 04-15-2002 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
haha.. imma guy and my mom tells me to drink alot of milk cuz if im short girls wont like me. but i dont dink thats true.

naw some girls liek short guys!! aheeha

well i agree with WhiteLee
i like TALLLLLL guys but like i think short guys are cute too but yeah my preference is for tall guys haha

oh and i HATE milk o.o

Old Post 04-15-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i like tall guys too..... but i'm only 5 feet tall.... so like.... everyone over 5 ft is tall...

ya know.....how some guys have a paranoia about being shorter than a girl? that'll never happen to moi..... unless i date a midgit... not that i have problems with midgits.....i you ask me.....i probably am one...

Old Post 04-15-2002 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hYunNiEe~

tall!!!!!

Old Post 04-16-2002 04:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hYunNiEe~ Click here to Send hYunNiEe~ a Private Message Find more posts by hYunNiEe~ Add hYunNiEe~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah i like dem girls tall too.. maybe like 6' 4".. that would be awesome.. we can play ball together.. she'd foul me left n right and dunk over me.... and when we get married.. she can carry me through the threshold.. d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

yo dog, we're asian. we can't satisfy no 6'4 girl. we gotta aim low... like 5'4.... 5'5 max.

Old Post 04-17-2002 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

I prefer short guys. They have to be taller than me, but I have 1.62 metres, so it's not difficult to find a short one who is taller than me. But the height isn't really important. If some day my dream man is standing in front of me, he also can be tall. I must love him and he must love me, that's important!!!!

Old Post 04-18-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
yeah i like dem girls tall too.. maybe like 6' 4".. that would be awesome.. we can play ball together

lmao

Old Post 04-18-2002 10:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

aww! I so wish I was 5'11 or something! and my dude like 6'4!
shweet!
But...*sigh* i'm only 5'6...but my guy can be 6'4!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-19-2002 04:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
aww! I so wish I was 5'11 or something! and my dude like 6'4!
shweet!
But...*sigh* i'm only 5'6...but my guy can be 6'4!

wow.. ur 5'6?? T.T
i wanna be 5'6~~~
im only 5'2.. arGh gotta drink lots n lOtzz ob milk and grOww..
muhehe --;;
hahaz.. well i lyke taLL guyz..
mai bfz 5'11 1/2... puhaha..
yep, big height difference ^^;

Old Post 04-19-2002 04:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

guys should definitely be taller! cause if the guy is shorter than me, i usually not attracted to him.

Last edited by annabanana on 04-22-2002 at 04:07 AM

Old Post 04-21-2002 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ToNyFaCe
ToNyOloGy~!!

taller then me.........

I don't know about you...
But HBBS excites me.....
and I'm not pervy....

come visit the heavenly Tony site!!
http://www.foolofatook.net/heavenlymonkey/index.html

Old Post 04-21-2002 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ToNyFaCe Click here to Send ToNyFaCe a Private Message Find more posts by ToNyFaCe Add ToNyFaCe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

look like everyone's going for tall guys ^^

it's sorta doubtful that people would prefer guys that are shorter than them.

Old Post 04-22-2002 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

well
most of the guys are all taller than me and stuffies
im like 5-5'1 and ya..so i say tall
eheheheheh

Old Post 04-22-2002 06:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote