Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Rice Thread.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tea
Official Pothead

i like his front kit =P

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-01-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

black widow kit.. or a cheap version of it...

look.. its unpainted..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-01-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i like tha spoiler placed up thea

Old Post 08-01-2002 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

dragsters have raised spoilers

but um, yeah they run 5 second quarters.

and I hate the bull nostril hoods

Old Post 08-01-2002 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea tha hoods madd ugli

Old Post 08-02-2002 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Ricin'!!

Old Post 08-02-2002 01:05 AM
Street RSX

Sum More Ricin'!!

Old Post 08-02-2002 01:08 AM
tea
Official Pothead

chrome is like mexican style..i dont like that shit
the white rims on the eclipse should change too

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i wish i had one of those....

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

the Sentra SE-R looks stock on the outside so its not "official" rice.

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

Damn. I hate rice. I love eating it though.

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

chromed rims, two toned bodykits, spoilers on FWD cars, bodykits in general, stickers for parts you dont have, 2.5inch exhaust pipes into 5 inch tips, the whole type-R bullshit, 4 cylinder compacts that people want to race.

Old Post 08-03-2002 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i hate that shit tha freakin type-r stikers, wtf is all that about, i saw freekin whit bois in mah school whos got integras and stik type-r stikers and they think its cool, fukin ricebois

Old Post 08-05-2002 04:46 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

and white boys started word 'rice' trend....

Old Post 08-05-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha werd...

Old Post 08-05-2002 06:01 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

if u guys wanna see rice...

wellz....if u guys check out www.drifttek.com duh cars dat u see on dat site...most of dem are pretty rice...jus check it out

Old Post 08-06-2002 08:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

those cars are from hot import nights atlantic city right? yeah i recognize some of those cars.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-06-2002 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

you guys will call anything with rims and or body kit rice.. why dont you expose yourself to the import scene and you can hand pick which one are nice and which one are rice instead of callin everything rice

oh yeah by the way.. i remember most of those cars being owned by white guys.. d=D hahha funny huh.. ..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-06-2002 06:42 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
i wish i had one of those....

dont we all :sad:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-06-2002 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote