Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > fast cars
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jimwross

fast cars

having a great looking car is great and everything it it feels good to have the speed behind but if you think about it... unless your a TRUE racer why do you need 650+ hp? if your driving it to school you dont need to do a 1/4 in 10. i used to really want to drop turbos and be racer, then i started thinking about it more and more i dont know just didnt seem to make sense. anybody else think about it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2002 02:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jimwross Click here to Send Jimwross a Private Message Find more posts by Jimwross Add Jimwross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

because if you have a spoiler, ground effects, clear corners etc..

you just wasted a ton of money for absolutely nothing.

what did you gain?

nooooooooooooothing.

Old Post 06-29-2002 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jimwross

well like 85 percent of people know nothing about cars so you could go and pick up some clueless chicks? haha

Old Post 06-29-2002 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jimwross Click here to Send Jimwross a Private Message Find more posts by Jimwross Add Jimwross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

but most of those people have the common sense to know when a car is fast.

and you know how embarressing it would be, if you pulled up to a red light next to some shitty looking domestic...

and still got raped because you dont have the power.

and dont tell me you wouldnt race. you'd all be wanting to impress her, and she'd want you to show off.

Old Post 06-29-2002 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

fast cars are like toys.. they're really fun in the beginning but later on get boring.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-30-2002 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

what it all comes down to is who you're trying to impress. for example...

guys who lift weights to get stronger are trying to impress their other guy friends. this is gay. people who don't care whether they bench 180 or 300 pounds as long as they look good are trying to impress girls. this is normal.

guys who built ugly old 10 second domestics... or even uglier 9 second corollas from the 80's (hahahaha... funniest sight) are trying to impress their racer friends. guys who make their cars look nice are trying to pick up girls.

cuz girls don't care if your ugly car goes fast... the fact is that it's ugly. ugly ugly ugly. just like girls don't care how strong you are if you're ugly. ugly people are just plain ugly. now i'm not saying that bigass gt wings and funky body kits and undebody neons and exhausts that i can put my head into look good. well sometimes they do. but in my experience nice looking show cars with a crazy systems turn more (girls') heads than ugly 10 second drag racers. and all those 10 second cars are ugly. except that blue 10 second supra... that was just beautiful and frieken absurdly fast.

well that's just my extremely generalized uneducated opinion. but what do i know... girls don't like me anyway.

Old Post 07-09-2002 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

girls u hav 2 kno this the main dif between the a child and an adult male is that as age gets higher so does the price of out toys ^^.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-09-2002 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

soo, az u people are sayin here everyonez realli goin for lookz?? I werked on performance first (headerz, intakez, and exhaust) then lookz (neon street glo, lightz, and rimz) now wuht i'm thinkin of hks turboz, buh i also want body kit and spoiler... people are like y u want llookz go wit speed n now peopl like u want a nice lookin car, so wuht to get first...

Old Post 07-09-2002 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i thought u had stock rsx rims. and intake exhaust and headers aren't the only performance products you should have. well ur a student and a student has a limited budget so i dont blame you.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-09-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i mean take tha rimz outta there n put it wit the body kit.... i want sum nice 17in. blue rimz on it... i also want sum wilwood brakez wit it n yokoma racin tirez...

Old Post 07-09-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i want brembo cross drilled and slotted with some nice powdercoated OZ magnesium rims on my moms volvo.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-09-2002 05:03 AM
Street RSX

Lookz...
http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=28801

Old Post 07-09-2002 05:06 AM
Street RSX

or performance...

Old Post 07-09-2002 05:09 AM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
or performance...

Performance, and that isnt what I would call 'performance'.

Old Post 07-09-2002 05:28 AM
Street RSX

I mean should i werk more on da performance...

Old Post 07-09-2002 02:14 PM
Prototype

Oh.

lol, um... what engine mods do you have already?

Old Post 07-09-2002 05:18 PM
sangxjin

headers, cat-back, intake
well thats what he told me

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:04 PM
Prototype

I've come to the startling realization that rsx's are crap.

no offense to anyone, but you really dont have any extra room under your hood for anything.

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:13 PM
ryosuke

LOL, you just barely realized that Carl? I took a look at one and wondered how the hell are they going to fit anything into there. But then again I still wonder why people are trying to fix up their civ's and integs if they don't plan to go pro level.

Old Post 07-09-2002 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

you couldnt even turbo a stock RSX motor (if thats what this pic was of).. it just wouldnt fit.

I love the way the cold air intake, is facing backwards torward the the firewall..

Lots of cold air gets back there.

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:39 PM