Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Ricers..
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

HI

wassop kiddies....yo this is duh real deal so ill like y'all to pay attention....about a year ago me and my friends started running comptech parts...if u dont kno wats so special about comptech parts...ill tell u....comptech parts DO NOT void your new car warranty, that is, if u have a new car....but in any case most comptech parts are for mostly newer acura/honda models. The parts dat we are sellin are cheaper than common retail...u can check our prices against the comptech pricelist they have posted on their site. u can visit our site at WWW.DRIFTTEK.COM the site may not be up at duh moment and it would probably be easier to post or email me for pricin and other questions etc...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2002 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok faggot prototype.. just because you say you know what your talking about says what??? absolutly nothing you dorkass mother fucker.. i've driven more cars than you have fucken hairs on your nose bitch... just because you read your turbo magazine, sport compact car bullshit doesnt mean you know MORE THAN me about cars bitch

letsee what i know

currently my brother is opening up a performance shop here in ny and im helpin him out as soon as he gets his business degree this fall

we're hookin up my nex car.. either type r or RSx type S

he's hooks up all his own cars

and him and his friends has hooked up more cars than i have driven cars..
and im not just talkin about tinting windows or doing intakes n shit stupid ass

ma friend marvin is at driftek.com ... go buy some comptech stuff from him like i will

i've had one friend work at apex'i and another at a porsche dealership/repair... both of whom i talk to frequently about new products and new line of porsches.. not some fucken camrys

im driving my brothers GSR to the race track with my twenty dollar entry ticket this summer to improve my quarter mile times.. are you doing that protohomo?
im da better driver if you askin why

fuckin research??? ha.. for what?? i already know your some 18 year old kid .. i know plenty of 18 year old kids with hooked up cars.. i saw some at hot import nights.. one kid i know drives his accord in the 13's.. at least he knows more shit than you do.. fucken reserach.. what a dumbass

so bitch ass turbo magazine readin bitch.. what have you done?

stop talkin outta your ass son.. you have no experience except what you see in your pathetic magazines.. so kiss ma ass..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-18-2002 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

Well yeah I guess he can shop at comptech to get some USDM shit, or pay more for JDM stuff. OR just maybe, prototype can wait about 8 months till I get stationed at yokuska Japan, and then watch me hook up all my friends and undercut the outrageous prices that people pay for some authentic Japanese shit. Go figure, and yes people, hit me up on my email, and watch me undercut people.

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

ummm....

dood...obviously uve never really tried to get authentic jap parts into the US...im sorry but now ur jus bein a fool... gettin "authentic japanese parts" past customs is no joke...kits engine parts and all dat stuff you cannot get into duh US... if u wanted to, duh way to do it would be smuggling it in...this invovles you knowin sumbody at duh shipyards...parts go into the cars being imported to america and then secretly unloaded once in america...that is if u can get it past inspection...anything else costs absurd amounts of money...trust me...i kno...we've tried and about 80% never make it thru...so dont be a FOOL and THINK u can get all these "parts" into america

Old Post 06-19-2002 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by ryosuke
Well yeah I guess he can shop at comptech to get some USDM shit, or pay more for JDM stuff. OR just maybe, prototype can wait about 8 months till I get stationed at yokuska Japan, and then watch me hook up all my friends and undercut the outrageous prices that people pay for some authentic Japanese shit. Go figure, and yes people, hit me up on my email, and watch me undercut people.

gee what are you gonna do...... ups shit? good luck fooo ...

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-19-2002 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

*sigh* why am I surrounded by idiots? Do you think I plan to do shit legit? How the hell do you think I'll make profit if I do everything legally? Not very much. And hell even if I decide to go the legal route, I already have the hook up over there. See what happens when you make friends in the military? But then again I wouldn't put it past you, considering the one spells "THE" as in "duh" like "duh" you're a dumb ass. And the other one argues with a man so much that he doesn't realize that half the shit he spits out is rice. Look man, age doesn't define the driver. No matter what type of racing it is. So don't go clowning on Carl due to his age.
Don't believe me? Well can't really prove it, unless you want to go to Camp Pendleton, and talk to one of the SSgt's I used to work for, he bought a Civ SI before he went out to JWTC, while there, he imported a Type R engine, his turbo kit, and his basic bolt on's. Just sent it through military mail really. Did they give him shit about it? Nah, but thats probably because he's a staff NCO. Remember boy's and girls, there are loopholes through everything. Especially when you already have the hookups of people to go to.

Old Post 06-19-2002 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

silly japper

ok....well first off...in case u dint understand...we put the other parts into the cars as in...in the trunk or the back seat of the cars...and they are taken out by our guy once they hit the docks in america...nothin legal about dat...silly japper....i was jus wonderin...military mail is free? well if it is den i guess u got a pretty good thing there and ill prolly look into it myself

and i was jus wonderin...u "worked for" a ssgt? dont u mean u served under? maybe? and jus becuz this guy u kno has hookups....u get duh same hookups? and jus one more thing....since u gonna be stationed out der...i was jus wonderin...most military personnel only get "one day" off at a time....dat "one day" is really only for the night...so exactly when are u gonna find time to buy all these parts?

Old Post 06-19-2002 06:30 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i resent the ricer comment made towards me... i dont have anything rice on my car or have done anything rice in my life.. so japper..shaddap .. i like rice! white rice! d=)

p.s. ok apologies forthe japper comment.. so .. can u hook me up wit an engine?? d=D i have about ten bucks.. can i put that towards an engine?.. or how about an authentic japanese license plate..muahhahhahhahaa.. smuggle one for me please....

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-19-2002 08:26 PM
sangxjin

o get me a sticker that says VTEC INSIDE all swirly and blue and get me a emblem that says TYPE R dont forget the "R" because i want to be fast.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-19-2002 08:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

for a moment, i thought you guys were talking about rice boys.... haha...

and quit the fighting...just take it to your feet... sheesh, and you all are older than me...

Old Post 06-19-2002 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
ok faggot prototype.. just because you say you know what your talking about says what??? absolutly nothing you dorkass mother fucker.. i've driven more cars than you have fucken hairs on your nose bitch... just because you read your turbo magazine, sport compact car bullshit doesnt mean you know MORE THAN me about cars bitch

letsee what i know

currently my brother is opening up a performance shop here in ny and im helpin him out as soon as he gets his business degree this fall

we're hookin up my nex car.. either type r or RSx type S

he's hooks up all his own cars

and him and his friends has hooked up more cars than i have driven cars..

ma friend marvin is at driftek.com ... go buy some comptech stuff from him like i will

i've had one friend work at apex'i and another at a porsche dealership/repair... both of whom i talk to frequently about new products and new line of porsches.. not some fucken camrys

im driving my brothers GSR to the race track with my twenty dollar entry ticket this summer to improve my quarter mile times.. are you doing that protohomo?
im da better driver if you askin why

fuckin research??? ha.. for what?? i already know your some 18 year old kid .. i know plenty of 18 year old kids with hooked up cars.. i saw some at hot import nights.. one kid i know drives his accord in the 13's.. at least he knows more shit than you do.. fucken reserach.. what a dumbass

so bitch ass turbo magazine readin bitch.. what have you done?

stop talkin outta your ass son.. you have no experience except what you see in your pathetic magazines.. so kiss ma ass..

What the fuck are you trying to prove? yeah I know about turbos. ooh fucking boy.

you claim you know so much about cars, you say you know so much more than me.

Hell, you say that all of your friends know more than me... well get them and prove it.

I've never read a whole "car" magazine once in my life.

as for talking out of my ass, look who the fuck is talking.. I rebuilt a crank 5 days ago.

yes a whole fucking crank. You ever do something like that?

it didnt even take that long, there were problems fitting the chromolly straight cut gears over the first key, but after sanding it down and using a pipe to pound it on.. we got it.

the flywheel's 8 hole pattern was offset for some fucking reason, the nubs on the crank were a couple mm off.. and so we had to get a 250lb torque wrench and use the nut to squeeze it on.

omg a torque wrench! can you tell me what that is?!

stfu you fucking honda kiddie. you said;
"we're hookin up my nex car.. either type r or RSx type S"

you dont build a fucking type-R.

Do you know what a linelock is? or what displacement does?

do you know why you'd want a 2.25 inch exhaust pipe on a turbo'd 6L engine, instead of a 3 inch?

Do you know why you need to run a higher octane gas once you reach a certain compression ratio? or why 2 intake and exhaust valves are better than one big one?

do you know what Posi is?

jesus christ, you talk like you know something about cars..

but all I can see is you saying things like "I'm gonna fix up an RSX type-S this summer" and "I'm gonna have direct port nitrous"

Old Post 06-19-2002 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

why wont u build an r .. i know two who has ......

ok im not gonna argue with u no more.. its really useless and i figure u know stuff that i dont and i definitely know things that u dont.. so this is retarded i call truce.. but i definitely disagree with a lot of what you say..

so when i get into cali lets race a friendly race sometime when i do get my "direct port nitrous" i dont understand what so funny about that.. what .. you dont think it exists for rsx? i dont understand the humor in that.. but then again.. i dont think anyone does.. but then buicks are badass so i would need my "direct port nitrous" system.. so why isnt anyone laughing but you? i derno

so anywayz.. i calll truce.. not because i think your some car god or whatever you claim your ass to be.. honestly some friends and i didnt like your ass on this forum because of your previous statements so i started pickin on you because of your cockiness and you even admitted that you were.. well.. i guess you had me there.. nothing more to argue about except babble!!! but its funny how imy friends think its funny that i pissed you off when all i did was throw a curse word there and offended your knowledge of buicks and camry
anywaz.. accept my truce.. if not.. kiss ma ass.. either way.. fine with meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. i really dont caree anymore... so shake ma hand and get it over with

*hand*

p.s. btw everything you've listed on "what you know".. is what EVVVVVERYBODY else and their mommas know.. displacemtn? difference in exhaust pipes? octane gas?.. i didnt even bother with that list. cuz i think the question is.. who the hell doesnt know about that??!!?!....

peaceout my internet friend.. haha

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-19-2002 09:43 PM
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

omg a torque wrench! can you tell me what that is?!

stfu you fucking honda kiddie. you said;
"we're hookin up my nex car.. either type r or RSx type S"

you dont build a fucking type-R.

Do you know what a linelock is? or what displacement does?

do you know why you'd want a 2.25 inch exhaust pipe on a turbo'd 6L engine, instead of a 3 inch?

Do you know why you need to run a higher octane gas once you reach a certain compression ratio? or why 2 intake and exhaust valves are better than one big one?

do you know what Posi is?

i just took a dab at some of the questions..it would be helpful if you could correct me so i learn from my mistakes.

i think a...

A torque wrench allows you to tighten the bolt and nut to the correct tension, so it will stay in place without loosening.

a linelock simply "locks" the front brakes while allowing the rear wheels to turn freely as long as the switch or button is depressed. saves alot of wear on the back end, transmission and such.

As the piston moves up and down, the size of the combustion chamber changes. It has some maximum volume as well as a minimum volume. The difference between the maximum and minimum is called the displacement and is measured in liters or cubic centimeters. a large displacement engine makes more power than a small displacement engine because it can convert larger amounts of fuel and air into energy.

high octane racing fuels are denser and pack more energy in each "teaspoon". i also think its because if you change it you'll need to burn more fuel and the higher the octane the more combustible it is? i dunno i took a guess.

2 intakes and a exhaust valve are better than a big one because more valves per cylinder may bring more volumetric efficiency. They also bring more friction, more valve mechanism (complexity, sometimes one more camshaft (DOHC), and more works to open and close the valves. you also put more fuel for a better fuel/air ratio and more crankshaft output.

Is a posi the things mechanics in the shops use to do something with the cars? im not sure..

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-19-2002 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

Re: silly japper

quote:
Originally posted by marvinHYUNG
ok....well first off...in case u dint understand...we put the other parts into the cars as in...in the trunk or the back seat of the cars...and they are taken out by our guy once they hit the docks in america...nothin legal about dat...silly japper....i was jus wonderin...military mail is free? well if it is den i guess u got a pretty good thing there and ill prolly look into it myself

and i was jus wonderin...u "worked for" a ssgt? dont u mean u served under? maybe? and jus becuz this guy u kno has hookups....u get duh same hookups? and jus one more thing....since u gonna be stationed out der...i was jus wonderin...most military personnel only get "one day" off at a time....dat "one day" is really only for the night...so exactly when are u gonna find time to buy all these parts?

First off ass, I'd consider calling me a japper a low blow, but guess what? I'm not of Japanese Descent. And yes military mail is free.... if the order form states that govy materials are contained within. But honestly, since I previously stated that nothing was gonna be legit, then obviously govy materials will not be within the "box". As for trying to be a smart ass, "worked for", served under... same thing. Kind of like, I was in charge of 8 Marines, they served under me... if you want to look at it in a broad term, but since I was their direct NCO, then they worked for me. To make it easier, a CO is usually in charge of 1000 Marines... thats if he's a BN CO. Each and every Marine doesn't work for him, but they have served under him. Understand? Its kind of funny you mentioned the hook-ups, considering that all the connections are other Marines I have served with. And please, one day off? I don't know which military people you know, and which job they have that makes them technically work 24/7, but my job affords me the regular time off of 2 days a week(that being the weekend), and also getting off at work around noon, maybe two at the latest. So time to do all of this is really not an issue. Not that I'd expect a civilian to understand any of this. And that wasn't meant as an insult, just a statement of the facts.

Old Post 06-20-2002 12:55 AM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
why wont u build an r .. i know two who has ......

ok im not gonna argue with u no more.. its really useless and i figure u know stuff that i dont and i definitely know things that u dont.. so this is retarded i call truce.. but i definitely disagree with a lot of what you say..

so anywayz.. i calll truce.. not because i think your some car god or whatever you claim your ass to be.. honestly some friends and i didnt like your ass on this forum because of your previous statements so i started pickin on you because of your cockiness and you even admitted that you were.. well.. i guess you had me there.. nothing more to argue about except babble!!! but its funny how imy friends think its funny that i pissed you off when all i did was throw a curse word there and offended your knowledge of buicks and camry
anywaz.. accept my truce.. if not.. kiss ma ass.. either way.. fine with meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. i really dont caree anymore... so shake ma hand and get it over with

*hand*

p.s. btw everything you've listed on "what you know".. is what EVVVVVERYBODY else and their mommas know.. displacemtn? difference in exhaust pipes? octane gas?.. i didnt even bother with that list. cuz i think the question is.. who the hell doesnt know about that??!!?!....

peaceout my internet friend.. haha

Ken, you have yet to pick on me. so far you've been starting shit, and I've been raping you at every turn.

You dont answer my questions, because you have no fucking clue.

I'm pissed because you tried to start shit, and now think that after you got burned.. you can back down and everything is cool.

as for your "friends" I have yet to see someone stand up in your defense.

Are you going to answer my questions or not. it shouldnt take more than a minute or two.

and before you start to lie to yourself again, tell me;

When have you ever "picked on" me? Or has it been the other way around?

I recall bashing you in that thread backstage, because you were being a punk bitch.. and I remember you not being able to do/say shit about it.

Old Post 06-20-2002 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

wow. breathe.

whatever. i don't know what the shit all you guys are talking about. but the truth is, if anyone wanted to, they could figure it out. so for those of you who know more about cars than others, or think they do, or whatever... who gives a fuck. you're not special. for every one of you, there's a million other stupidass auto mechanics who were too dumb do pass anything other than auto shop in high school, or too lazy to try... so all they do is sit around and rebuild transmissions and shit. which is not to say that any of you are stupid, or that all auto mechanics are stupid, but it IS to say that you're not the shit cuz you can rebuild a crank. it can be learned like anything else.

aish, now i feel like an asshole. but im gettin sick of listening to you guys fight. Sang already called a truce, stop fightin about it.

Old Post 06-20-2002 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

Ken, you have yet to pick on me. so far you've been starting shit, and I've been raping you at every turn.

You dont answer my questions, because you have no fucking clue.

I'm pissed because you tried to start shit, and now think that after you got burned.. you can back down and everything is cool.

as for your "friends" I have yet to see someone stand up in your defense.

Are you going to answer my questions or not. it shouldnt take more than a minute or two.

and before you start to lie to yourself again, tell me;

When have you ever "picked on" me? Or has it been the other way around?

I recall bashing you in that thread backstage, because you were being a punk bitch.. and I remember you not being able to do/say shit about it.

you THINK you raped me.. but all you did was ask me common questions even my dad's mechanic should know. .. or even sang jin can answer.. good job sangjin.. but what da hell does that prove? proves that you can ask me questions.. and you raping me has got to be the funniest comment i've ever heard on this forum alone because your a joke to all of us.. beleive me.. you are..
like i said i dont care .. cuz your just another kid trying to stand up for all the other little kids.. *clap clap clap* and btw.. i do know the answers to aall those fucken questions.. but im not gonna sit here and take your stpuid tests.
when my brother n i saw those questions he started laughing cuz they were the common most basic questions .. we gotta pretty good laugh knowing some 18 year old kid was trying to cry about stuff that he thinks he knows.. again i'll laugh..hahahhahhah you havent proved anything either.. anyawyz.. im gonan close this thread.. cuz you didnt accept my truce and people are just gonna hate in here which i apologize for starting.. but not apologizing to anyone specific.. just apologizing for starting the flame war... gonna go out and laugh about prototype even more.. hahah Earl .. he asked me about octane n shit.. hahaha .. peeaceout

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-20-2002 08:36 PM
sangxjin

alrite how about now we pertain to the original topic...if you want to curse each other off and argue due it some other way. people have a right to view these forums without having to see curses here, disses here and such.

thanks

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-20-2002 11:26 PM
micron
all i need is a miracle

closing thread...

Old Post 06-21-2002 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

hmmmm

read backstage

Old Post 06-23-2002 08:22 AM