Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > another train riddle
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chinesegrl

another train riddle

haha this is kinds like the joke merlin told but oh wells

there is only one track, a carvern, and two trains. the two trains leave at the same time and comes out jus fine like nothing happened. how can it happen? btw they go in two different directions

Last edited by Chinesegrl on 03-22-2003 at 12:48 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2003 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

By one piece do you mean that they are both intact, or they have become one train?

Old Post 03-18-2003 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

they go the same direction

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-18-2003 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

they come out just fine like nothing happened

uh uh mer.. they come in two different directions opps sorri to confuse you guys

Last edited by Chinesegrl on 03-18-2003 at 04:51 AM

Old Post 03-18-2003 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

superman came by and connected them really fast together..woohoo i showed everybody my true genius

Old Post 03-20-2003 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

Question maybe

they both left STARTING FROM the cavern in different directions??

Old Post 03-20-2003 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

Re: maybe

quote:
Originally posted by Dekkai
they both left STARTING FROM the cavern in different directions??

um.. uh uh.. good guess tho ^_^

quote:
superman came by and connected them really fast together..woohoo i showed everybody my true genius

um.. not really Todd..... try again if you want..

ok everyone.. tell me when you want to know the answer ^_^

Old Post 03-20-2003 05:06 AM
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

Re: another train riddle

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl
haha this is kinds like the joke merlin told but oh wells

there is only one track, a carvern, and two trains. the two trains leave at the same time and come out of the carvern in one piece. how can it happen? btw they go in two different directions

anything to do with the fact it is a caRvern and not a cavern?? I can't understand that

Old Post 03-20-2003 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Re: Re: another train riddle

quote:
Originally posted by Dekkai
anything to do with the fact it is a caRvern and not a cavern?? I can't understand that

hahahahaha

uhh..... hmm...... i donno... uh.. lol this one got me

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-20-2003 07:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Train station?

Old Post 03-21-2003 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

I believe the key to this riddle is that it says "it comes out in one piece" but I don't know what to make of it.

Old Post 03-21-2003 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

hah keep trying if you want haha tell me when you guys/girls give up ^_^;

Old Post 03-22-2003 12:49 AM
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

mmm...

I'm starting to think this is going to be pretty stupid when it's answered (nothing personal chinesegrl, but maybe it will be dumb)

anyways, when I was getting my clothes on I though about "and if that one piece is a larger train carrying them both??"

nevermind, I give up

Old Post 03-22-2003 01:28 AM
Chinesegrl

ok.. but my friend told me this btw so if you dont like it tell it to Rachel Tam or aka Lok Kwan haha

well one train leaves at A.M and the other P.M

Old Post 03-22-2003 01:41 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl
ok.. but my friend told me this btw so if you dont like it tell it to Rachel Tam or aka Lok Kwan haha

well one train leaves at A.M and the other P.M

u said they left at the same time..... o.O; hahha that was uh.... yeah....

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-22-2003 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

it did, the same hour, same minute.. i didnt say anythin about the A.M and P.M tho haha

Old Post 03-22-2003 05:03 AM
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Time consists of both the numbers and whether or not it's AM or PM. Otherwise everything would be on military 24hour time.

Old Post 03-22-2003 04:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote