Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Tashannie
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

she's not in smTOWN

but maybe sm produces her albums

but shes not part of the SM FAMILY

yea SM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2002 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

I LUV T!!!!!! she's so cool!! she can rap and actualli sing !!!
i hav parallel prophecies, as time goes by, and gemini. are her uptown one's any good i heard she went out w tiger jk from dt and that they got busted for drugs or sumtin...but w/e at least she's real
i've alwaize wondered wut did happen to annie...she wuz cool too. i take it she's american cuz she raps in english and sum1 sed she duzn't speak krn that well? o well duz she still make music? duz neone noe y tashannie split? i noe she and T are still frenz...

Old Post 11-25-2002 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

tashannie's album should be uploaded into the media section =)

Old Post 11-25-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by tea
tashannie's album should be uploaded into the media section =)

dope will yg fam also ? lol

Old Post 11-25-2002 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

actually i have the new yg cd and the tashannie cd lol

Old Post 11-25-2002 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mynameistika
kanye <3

Annie raps, too now...but I forgot her rap name...it's Tza something I think...She did songs with DVS....

I'm pretty sho her and T are still cool peoples....They have shown up the same places...

Old Post 11-25-2002 05:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mynameistika Click here to Send mynameistika a Private Message Find more posts by mynameistika Add mynameistika to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

annie raps on the gemini album.

thanx huby40

Old Post 11-25-2002 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
annie raps on the gemini album.

oh forealz wut track?

Old Post 11-26-2002 01:21 AM
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

oh forealz wut track?

forgot which one it was, but its the one where some other chick raps most of the time, n tasha just does the hook. somethin about clappin hands stompin feet.... i forget... havent listened to it in a while.

thanx huby40

Old Post 11-26-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

forgot which one it was, but its the one where some other chick raps most of the time, n tasha just does the hook. somethin about clappin hands stompin feet.... i forget... havent listened to it in a while.

uhh track 10 ?

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:58 AM
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

track 8?
combination plater?
oh wait no nvm

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rythM

Wink tasha - smiling tearz. remix`

i made a remix of Tasha'z song... Memories. (smiling tearz)
hot stuff. korean and english mix'd.

HOLLA :omg: > if you want my version hit me back.

AIM: xtul2box
email : blaz3n@yahoo.com

woo bang'n!

Old Post 11-26-2002 02:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rythM Click here to Send rythM a Private Message Find more posts by rythM Add rythM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

damnzz.. T's underground tracks are tha best!!! damnzz.. jus craziee.. her, dt, cbmass, hanseh, joosuk.. all of them

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

uhh track 10 ?

i think it is...no wonder that voice sounded familiar

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i think it is...no wonder that voice sounded familiar
YEA IT IS!! and i luv that song!! haha gets yoo so pumped!! jump jump blah blah haha.. dun kno tha werds.. clap clap get ready for sumthing.. haha

Old Post 11-27-2002 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
YEA IT IS!! and i luv that song!! haha gets yoo so pumped!! jump jump blah blah haha.. dun kno tha werds.. clap clap get ready for sumthing.. haha

pump pump one finger to d roof all intogetha now dis is how we do clap clap yo hands sonet son sum kroean words lol

you got her underground tracks?

Old Post 11-27-2002 06:25 AM
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Tasha

Tashannie broke up when they were caught with DT doing drugs. Tashannie consists of two members, one being Tasha the other being Annie thus Tashannie. Annie is still around, you can see her singing actually in Shin Seung Hun's new album. Yes, I forget the site but I was cruising on www.google.co.kr looking for Tasha's old Uptown albums (which if anyone has could possibley give to me...) When I found a site they had. Most of their underground shit is in english, they sing American songs, one of them that I have heard has her singing DMX's - Who We Be. Tasha and Annie are both apart of the movement crew. Which basically is consisted of DT, Tasha, Annie, CB Mass, and a few others. They all help eachother out on their different albums and such. Most of them have a song that features all of them. Tasha is part black. Her Korean is good, I don't know what your friend would be talking about. Last but not least, Tasha is still going out with Tiger JK and they are planning to get married.

Old Post 11-27-2002 10:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: Tasha

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
Her Korean is good, I don't know what your friend would be talking about.

They wern't talkin about tasha but annie

Old Post 11-27-2002 07:08 PM
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Annie's english is better than Tasha's. Has anyone actually seen them speak? I have.

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
Annie's english is better than Tasha's. Has anyone actually seen them speak? I have.

i never did is it like annie's english is better but tasha's korean is bettre right? lol m i stating d obvious?

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:13 PM