Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > whole story on S#ARP
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

whole story on S#ARP

sorry haha, i know theres already alot of s3arp threads but er..

soompi-
"WHAT HAD HAPPENED -- ACCORDING TO LEE JI HYE
10/8/02 - 11:30 a.m - KBS building
Seo Ji Young cursed at her first saying "Jae Su Up Suh, Shi Bal Nyun" so Lee Ji Hye got mad and hit her, but not that hard to make her get a bruise. Lee Ji Hye, upset, went inside the car.

10/9/02 - in the morning
Lee Ji Hye called Seo Ji Young's dad and apologized. Seo Ji Young's dad told her to apologize to Seo Ji Young. Later that evening Lee Ji Hye got a call from Seo Ji Young's boyfriend Ryu Shi Won. He said to her "This whole thing is your fault, I hope you're mature enough to take responsibility for what you did, If you don't I wont forgive you"

10/10/02 - afternoon
Seo Ji Young's dad called WorldMusic headquarters and said that he wanted an apology from Lee Ji Hye AND her dad.

10/10/02 - afternoon
WorldMusic told Seo Ji Young's father, that Lee Ji Hye will apologize publicly.

10/10/02 - 5:00 pm
Sharp had a schedule to perform on "Music Bank". At the same time Seo Ji Young's father called WorldMusic headquarters again asking "Why isnt Lee Ji Hye's dad apologizing" and one of the producers told him that Lee Ji Hye's father is busy with his business, and that they'll try to match a suitable time for him.

10/10/02 - 5:30 pm
Sharp had a rehearsal, but Seo Ji Young refused to come out of the car. So Lee Ji Hye, and their manager went to the car and Lee Ji Hye apologized, but Seo Ji Young did not accept the apology.

10/10/02 - 7:30 pm
A PD from KBS called WorldMusic and told them that the situation is bad, and that they dont think they can make them have a performance.

10/10/02 - 8:00 pm
Seo Ji Young's mom came to the WorldMusic headquarters and hit Lee Ji Hye. She also said "Yah Ee Shi Bal Gaht Eun Nyun Ah, Nuh Gaht Eun Nyun Eun Bang Song Hal Ja Gyuk Up Ssuh" (You bitch, A bitch like you doesnt even deserve to come on tv) and Seo Ji Young's mom starts pulling her hair, so the managers had to take Lee Ji Hye and run away to the car.

10/10/02 8:30 pm
Seo Ji Young's dad arrived to the headquarters and asked what had happened to their schedule, and the producers explained that the Music Bank replaced them with WAX.

10/11/02 11:00 am
Ryu Shi Won brings Seo Ji Young to the hospital to rest, cuz he thought she was too stressed.

LEE JI HYE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

"Even though I did wrong, I got hit too"

Sharp member Lee Ji Hye(22) had a press conference today at 5 at WorldMusic headquarters. On this day, she explained what had happened with her and fellow member Seo Ji Young(21). During this 2 hour conference, Lee Ji Hye was showing tears.

She stated that on the day of the fight, Seo Ji Young had cursed at her first. On the elevator she had said "Jae Soo Up Suh, Shi Bal Nyun Ah" (which basically is calling her a bitch) to her, so without knowing it Lee Ji Hye hit her, but it was not that hard that she got a bruise or anything, like Seo Ji Young is saying to the press right now. After that day, Lee Ji Hye realized she did do wrong, so she called Seo Ji Young's house and apologized to Seo Ji Young's father. but her father answered "If you apologize to Jiyoung, then we'll stop making a big deal out of this" so she then went to Seo Ji Young, and apologized to her with her manager as a witness, but Seo Ji Young did not accept her apology.

Fellow male member Jang Suk Hyun stated to Seo Ji Young that he thinks that she did wrong in the first place, Seo Ji Young after hearing that got upset and immediatly called her parents, and her parents came to her right away.

After Seo Ji Young told them that she was gonna stop her activities as a celebrity and walked out, Lee Ji Hye ran after her, but all of a sudden someone hit her on the back of her head. Lee Ji Hye stated "When i first got hit, I didnt know who it was, but when I turned around, it was Ji Young's mom" she also stated in tears, "Even though we did get into an arguement, how can her MOM hit me?!"

Before the press ended Lee Ji Hye lastly stated that she wished that her and Seo Ji Young could makeup, if only Seo Ji Young would cooperate.

SEO JI YOUNG'S SIDE OF THE STORY
"Lee Ji Hye hit me first!"

When asked why she didnt show for "Music Bank". Seo Ji Young answered "Because my fellow female member had hit me"

She stated that Lee Ji Hye had all of a sudden hit her for no reason in front of many people. She also said that she had gotten a scratch and a bruise because of that. Seo Ji Young's parents said that they wouldnt care if Seo Ji Young did get kicked out of Sharp, and that they are thinking about sueing Lee Ji Hye.

When Sharp had arrived at KBS, Seo Ji Young asked Lee Ji Hye if she was gonna rehearsal, but Lee Ji Hye had ignored her. Seo Ji Young got upset and called her parents crying, and after hearing this her parents got mad and went to the WorldMusic headquarters. They said that they didnt want Seo Ji Young appearing on tv anymore. Seo Ji Young stated "I feel that I have no need to be a celebrity anymore, if I keep on getting abused like this"

RYU SHI WON'S SIDE OF THE STORY
Ryu Shi Won, Seo Ji Young's boyfriend had decided to matters into his own hands for his girlfriend.

Ryu Shi Won said that after Seo Ji Young didnt show up for Music Bank, she came to him. He was with her the whole time until late at night. He thought she was going through too much stress, so he brought her to the hospital. He stated that Seo Ji Young had been through hard times before because of Lee Ji Hye, and that this wasnt the first time. Ryu Shi Won is disappointed that Lee Ji Hye is not really getting punished for her actions. He called their entertainment company headquarters saying "Do you know how much Ji Young's going throug?! She's already been through bad times because of her."

He lastly stated "Well I hope Ji Young gets alot of rest, and thinks through whats happening. and maybe at this point she can just quit being a celebrity and just rest, and take care of her health"

JANG SUK HYUN'S SIDE OF THE STORY
"I think Seo Ji Young and Chris did wrong to Ji Hye first"

Sharp's male member Jang Suk Hyun told the press what he thought about this situation.

He stated "Well I wasnt really there to witness this whole thing, so I cant say much". "I asked around to the people who did witness everything, but none of them would say anything". but they started talking later, and told him what happened. Seo Ji Young stated that "Lee Ji Hye hit her for no reason first" but differently the witnesses told Jang Suk Hyun that "Seo Ji Young did curse first".

Jang Suk Hyun was busy with the filming of the sitcom "Orange" so while he was away from the rest of the members he said that he thinks "Chris and Seo Ji Young left her out, and teased her harshly" and as a closing statement he said "I hope this situation hurrys and just becomes something in the past, and without our two female members, there is no S#arp, so I hope Ji Hye and Ji Young will makeup just this once for him, the group, and the team."
"
translated/credits to http://loveloveforum.cjb.net

Last edited by TAIgrr on 10-14-2002 at 04:19 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

soompi-
"INTERVIEW WITH LEE JI HYE

YOU HIT SEO JI YOUNG
-yes, i did, but i did not hit her so that she'll get bruises or anything, like she's saying.

WHY DID YOU?
-It has been 4 years since I listened to Ji Young curse at me every day, but that day we were in the 3rd floor elevator, and Ji Young kept on singing and she changed the lyrics to "Jae Su Up Suh Een Nyun Ah" and without knowing my hand just flew to head. I knew I did wrong so i called Ji Young's dad that night and apologized.

YOU APOLOGIZED TO SEO JI YOUNG TOO?
-On the 9th, I got a call from Ryu Shi Won saying "Well since you started it, you apologize first. If this happens again, I wont forgive you". So i did apologize to her.

WHY DO YOU THINK THIS HAPPENED
-I dont know. I did apologize to her in the car, but she kept on ignoring me, and pretended like I wasnt there. Then she got out of the car, and walked away. I tried to follow her to apologize again, but then she started running.

WHATS THIS ABOUT HER PARENTS HITTING YOU?
-After I apologized to Ji Young, I went back to star room(dae gi shil). Then our manager called me, so I started walking out, and all of a sudden someone comes and starts pulling and hitting my head. It turned out to be Ji Young's mom. She cursed saying "A bitch like you doesnt even deserve to be on tv". I was shocked, that i couldnt move, so our managers pulled me away. This wasnt the first time this happened. Ji Young's mother did that to me numerous times before.

SEO JI YOUNG SAID THAT YOU WERE THE ONE TO LEAVE FIRST, SO THAT YOU GUYS COULDNT PERFORM ON MUSIC BANK
-That is absolutley not true. The PD asked "So what are you guys gonna do about this?" and Ji Young answered "My dad doesnt want me to perform tonight, and I'm gonna listen to my dad" So that's why I went to the car.

WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET ON SUCH BAD TERMS?
-I cant really say "when". I guess its our personalities that dont match. We're both strong people, that have strong prides. But I can swear to God, that I never cursed at Ji Young once.

IF YOU GUYS WERE ON SUCH BAD TERMS, HOW DID YOU GUYS GET THROUGH ALL THESE YEARS?
-I thought that maybe there was a problem with me, and that was why Ji Young didnt like me, so I was patient, and just took in whatever she said to me. I just wanted our group to go well, so I was patient for S#arp.

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS NOW?
-If only Ji Young would come back. I wanna start all over again.

WHAT RYU SHI WON HAD TO SAY

"I wish she would quit!"

"The reason why Ji Young didnt perform on Music Bank, is because Lee Ji Hye started it first!"

Seo Ji Young's boyfriend Ryu Shi Won has stated those words. He is sticking up for Seo Ji Young and thinks that Lee Ji Hye is doing wrong. He said that he wished that Lee Ji Hye should be the one to quit S#arp and being a celebrity because she had started it.
"
translated/credits to http://loveloveforum.cjb.net

Last edited by TAIgrr on 10-14-2002 at 04:19 AM

Old Post 10-14-2002 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Poor Ji Hye.
I always thought Ji Young was a bitch.
what's up with all of this parent business?

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 10-14-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

damn..
now i have the same feeling i had when h.o.t broke up.

kinda hard to believe they hated each other all this time.
im looking at all their mvs that i have right now..
they look like pretty good friends.. :huh:

Last edited by TAIgrr on 10-14-2002 at 04:34 AM

Old Post 10-14-2002 04:26 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Ryu shi won is Seo Ji young's little man-bitch, and sounds like a complete idiot. He has no right to demand an apology, he had nothing to do with the argument, someone should go kick his ass.

Sad how they put on a whole facade until now...so successful too..

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-14-2002 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

man... poor ji hye~ man... i always like suh ji young better buh i think i lost respect for her after his situation

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoOnLigHt
Suicidal Maniac

poor jihye.....i always didnt like ji young too much...but what's up with her parents and ryu shi won? i dont think they deserve to have a say or criticize jihye like that...and i think ji young should be the one quitting......

There was no way to see, no way to prove that
Why do I have to wonder and wonder?
I don't know why, I don't know why, I don't know why
I don't know who my friends are, who my enemies are
They love me some, they cheat me some in the same way
Why do I have to live with them, why do I love them?
I really wish I could believe in your sweet sweet lies
I close my eyes and tears are falling
I really wish I could live alone with no one at all
I close my heart and dreams are tumbling
Sing, sing a fool's song I am a king without a kingdom
LaLaLa, I am a mother without a womb for my children
LaLaLaLa, I am a lover without a lover
oh..I am a foolish clown of the world..
I am a foolish clown of the world...

So.. I don't know what to believe in, Whom to rely on...
-Jaurim

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoOnLigHt Click here to Send MoOnLigHt a Private Message Visit MoOnLigHt's homepage! Find more posts by MoOnLigHt Add MoOnLigHt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

blah blah blah... I don't care actually... kinda pathetic like I said in the other thread...

Old Post 10-14-2002 09:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

lol...fuck..this shit ALWAYS happen..groups never stay together..its like a curse or some shit..lol..honestly though..ryu shi won is pussy whooped like a mofo..lol..that was wack..bringing her parents into this shit.. *hey victor.. you cussed at me!! imma go tell my mom and make her throw a bottle of kimchi at you!! bitch!! * lol..how fucking gay..they just childish

Old Post 10-14-2002 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHXT ISS SUSAN

stupid. pathetic.

id like to take all of ryu shi won's royalness and shove it up his fucken ass.

Old Post 10-14-2002 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SHXT ISS SUSAN Click here to Send SHXT ISS SUSAN a Private Message Visit SHXT ISS SUSAN's homepage! Find more posts by SHXT ISS SUSAN Add SHXT ISS SUSAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
damn..
now i have the same feeling i had when h.o.t broke up.

kinda hard to believe they hated each other all this time.
im looking at all their mvs that i have right now..
they look like pretty good friends.. :huh:

i still dont know why h.o.t broke up

but damn, it was pretty confusing reading the articles cause i didnt know who was who -_-

Old Post 10-15-2002 09:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh... wow... that's sad.

Old Post 10-16-2002 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote