Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > boa's releasing her no. 1 cd in the us
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

utada's husband

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2002 04:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

the cd's an import, so it won't be sung in english. If it was sung in english it'd make more sense for her to have some sort of record deal in the U.S. with an american label as sm entertainment doesn't have many to any distribution channels in the U.S. That also makes sense that it costs $40... all import cd's are expensive.. you'd be better off buying it online somewhere...

Old Post 10-14-2002 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

really? wow... but 40 dollars... still...

Old Post 10-15-2002 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

if it was sung in english I really wouldn't buy it. I've heard her sing eng and ish just horrible..heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 10-15-2002 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jin

I'm pretty sure her english release is linked to the SM scandal and the fact she's disappeared wit Lee So Man (owner of SM) for a while.

Old Post 10-15-2002 08:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jin Click here to Send Jin a Private Message Visit Jin's homepage! Find more posts by Jin Add Jin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
she's very popular here too, but more popular is Ayumi!

ayumi's not bad...but her songs can get sickening though...repetitive and all...esp with that voice of hers

Old Post 10-15-2002 09:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jin
I'm pretty sure her english release is linked to the SM scandal and the fact she's disappeared wit Lee So Man (owner of SM) for a while.

how is that so?

Old Post 10-15-2002 09:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2

ayumi's not bad...but her songs can get sickening though...repetitive and all...esp with that voice of hers

yea her voice is very nasal... i don't like her songs that much either, but she has such a big fanbase here. oh well she does what she does and imma listen to what i like haha

Old Post 10-15-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

lol..boa is trying to rule the world..

Old Post 10-15-2002 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Boa alreadiee tool over japan.. and toppin alotta shoz in Korea.. buh she cant even speak english rite.. buh itz her choise i guess.. shes so young too.. isnt she alreadie proud of wuht shes accompished in korea?? i dunkno.. shes a school gurll.. stay in school.. sing lattuhzz.. and i agree hikaru can do hella betta.. her english iz perfect and her muzic iz kik in tha face good!!

Old Post 10-15-2002 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

40 bucks for a cd???

you're better off buying it at a korean supermarket/videostore/music store for 13 bucks

Old Post 10-20-2002 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
the guy she married is 32!

haha... i download most of my songs... onlie have a couple cds.

i tink the guy's actually 34 from other sources . . but that's besides the point . . haha

utada vs boa . . who wins?

Old Post 10-21-2002 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

uhh that won't sell..the only people who even listen to boa would know where to buy it. I doubt a guy is gonna randomly buy a import cd for 40 dollars just for kicks. unless hes a dumbass...

Old Post 10-21-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
40 bucks for a cd???

you're better off buying it at a korean supermarket/videostore/music store for 13 bucks

lol yup 13 bucks but dont the import ver got the no 1 in eng as a a bonus track?

Old Post 10-22-2002 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stargazer
Music Lover

have anyone heard Boa singing with the Irish group Westlife?!
she can't sing in english, her english is horrible.
I mean, you have Coco Lee who is the queen of Mandrian pop that speaks perfect english and she still hasn't made it (not sure if she ever would) in the states, what are the chance that Boa would? and in my opinion, if Utada Hikaru doesn't make it in the states, no asian would. cause Hikki has a great voice, is popular througout Asia, she got the most back up to make it then anyone else.

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Stargazer Click here to Send Stargazer a Private Message Visit Stargazer's homepage! Find more posts by Stargazer Add Stargazer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeNyA
swt_krn_grl

well.............

.........I think that BoA is more prettier than Uatda Hikaru, but i like both of them. And what about 40$ for CD ........... well......... hehe thats too much ..............i`m not sure but i think there are some crazy men who`ll buy it

Old Post 11-13-2002 03:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeNyA Click here to Send JeNyA a Private Message Find more posts by JeNyA Add JeNyA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

Re: well.............

quote:
Originally posted by JeNyA
i`m not sure but i think there are some crazy men who`ll buy it

maybe.. but i doubt that... i mean i would understand if they bought like a britney spears cd... but boa... she's too cute-sy for the taste of certain people.

Old Post 11-13-2002 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Stargazer
have anyone heard Boa singing with the Irish group Westlife?!
she can't sing in english, her english is horrible.
I mean, you have Coco Lee who is the queen of Mandrian pop that speaks perfect english and she still hasn't made it (not sure if she ever would) in the states, what are the chance that Boa would? and in my opinion, if Utada Hikaru doesn't make it in the states, no asian would. cause Hikki has a great voice, is popular througout Asia, she got the most back up to make it then anyone else.

juss wut i was thinking... her english doesn't ever make sense.

hikki is pretty popular here now... everyone noes her... especially those game freaks who love kingdom hearts... so yea.

Old Post 11-13-2002 11:17 PM
ixBxaNgeLa
bLaCc x wiDow

who on earth would wanna pay $40 for a cD?? import or not thats cRAZY

Old Post 11-14-2002 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ixBxaNgeLa Click here to Send ixBxaNgeLa a Private Message Find more posts by ixBxaNgeLa Add ixBxaNgeLa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

she soundz 2 dayum fobby wen she sings in english... i heard #1 in da eng. version... N @ first i thot dat she was singin in french or sumthin...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-15-2002 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote