Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > * My Resign ... *
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Precious_BaByT

Unhappy * My Resign ... *

After a talk with one of my associates from my company... a very long 2 hour talk by the way, i was very dissappointed with all that i've heard. This results in my decisions of considering resigning from j-entercom. (i really had no place to vent this out besides my friends here and some other forums that have welcomed myself with open arms)

i've found out... "miss world cup" Mina is actually 32 years of age, she's not even a good singer (from the words of my associate) and no one in the j-entercom family wanted to sign her except ONE producer, who isn't even the head, one. (he only did like 2 songs for all the j-entercom artists combined). but in the industry of korean customs, when u have one person who can keep pushing to get their way, eventually others follow.

i wasn't mad at the fact that she signed, its the fact that she can't sing, which makes me even more furious... the reason i'm even MORE frustrated is her title song will be "Jun Hwa Bah Duh"... yes, that's right, track #3 of K.I.S.S's CD. (what got me angry was that was originally suppose to be our title song.... but we decided to go the ballad route) *sigh* if i hear ANY of my original vocals (backvocals/harmony) on her version, i'll be very mad.

All that bull crap about her practicing for j-entercom for 4 years isn't true at all. Our company is only 2 years old...so whoever decided to say '4-years of training' is full of doggie doo.

** since im already rambling, i want to get all this stuff off my chest. First off, don't always believe everything u hear or see on tv, especially korean music. the artists aren't always what they seem, and the industry isn't as 'glorious' as its portrayed. There's basically 3 kinds of companies in korea... one is a company who'll pay for everything, surgeries...food, lodging, etc... make u BIG... BUT the sacrafices are sleeping with certain exec's ... this doesn't always mean record companies, this includes show PD's... etc. The SECOND kind of company is the one that'll cheat you out of the money you're suppose to get.... meaning they'll use your money for God knows what, and don't give u the right amount you're suppose to get. Third is the company that'll treat u as u deserve, and pay u the right amount, without ANY strings attached, except doing what u love.

- mine falls into the second kind. when i started, i wasn't in it for the money... BUT while i was there... working my butt off, even ended up in a hospital for mal-nutrition (for being too 'fat')... and in the end, how much did i make ? zero. Yeah, they gave me 200,000 Won a month (converted in to US dollars, it's about 170 dollars)... but how is THAT suppose to last a month?? eeeek. and remember, ALL that has to be given BACK to the company... so it really isn't an allowance at all. ... i was very VERY angry when i hear them saying we 'failed to sell enough albums' when i KNOW we sold more than enough to get paid. (i know the amount we sold...) * u know how embarrassing it was when i came back to the states, and i couldn't even give my mom or dad ANY gift, cuz all i had was 1,500 won? (that's less than a dollar by the way converted...90 cents). and i wont even MENTION my back payments i owe for my car here in the states and my credit card... puhaha (that i couldn't pay since i was in korea, thinkin i'd pay it all off in no time).

I need to come clean about one thing, and i think i've waited enough. Most of you questioned why KISS wasn't performing. imma come clean, since i already blabbed out my problems. We were just about to record the music video for "JunHwaBahDuh"... the monday following Music Camp (it was the last television appearence we made... the "remix" version). But after some conflicts and personal matters that i don't care to disclose, and with the President of our company being VERY mad at one of the members... he decided to send two (mini and umji) packing. * i was originally suppose to be here in the states for 20 days, and come right back to Korea to record the 2nd album... but this time, not a KISS one. It got all messed up however, and delayed... then delayed again... (i haven't even recieved ONE call from my company since i've been here... pretty warm, huh?) After that world cup craze... a certain song-writer from our company PLEADS and BEGS to get Mina (miss world cup) an audition... after everyone basically agreed that she may be pretty, but not made for singing... they all finally decided to give her a shot (after persuasion from one certain song-writer). I'm still here in the states... haven't been able to tell ANYONE WHY i'm still here... example, church people...etc. And i've kept that from all of you just because i didn't want ANYONE else to hear it anywhere but from me. (u know now-a-days how things get so fabricated). * im so furious with my company right now... im debating if i should wait around forever and let them send me whenever THEY want, or if i should move on, and try to get a contract here in the states. From what i see... i dont see them calling me anytime soon... the recording order was suppose to be like this:

Jadu 2, followed by WaX 3... Followed by MYself.. Followed by Kim Gun Mo... then Jadu, Wax, me, etc....

now it's...

Wax, shin Mina, Kim Gun Mo, God knows who else they decide to choose. its frustrating, hurtful, and hopeless. I'm missin the studios, im missin the stages, i'm missin the fans that dismiss the gross makeup i had to wear, but appreciated me for what i wanted to bring to them. THAT's where my heart is, and that's where i want to be... and i feel like it's getting RIPPED from me. * geesh, if they don't WANNA do another album, or whatever, they should have the dignity to call me... but i haven't heard from them since i first left. and when i call them, and mention "im lookin forward to mina"... they quickly say 'i gotta go now'. wtfreak? *sigh* If any of u have advice, i'd greatly appreciate it right about now. ::: mental breakdown ::: u know, i love that song by Cypress Hill featuring Eminem the line is "music game is just like a drug game... they'll make u high as anything one minute, then they'll find another to replace u, then another one..." --- say THAT again.

very sad...and very confused, and very hurt...

Jini (Theresa)

Last edited by Precious_BaByT on 07-30-2002 at 06:13 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

whoa. it's surprising, but not so much..

since i've heard all this stuff about korean entertainment, i've grown further apart from korean music. i've realized it's mostly fake.. and..

i truly respect you n.. it's such a shame you had to give up one of the things you love. the entertainment industry has become very disappointing..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Last edited by jini on 07-30-2002 at 05:50 AM

Old Post 07-30-2002 05:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

:omg: OMGOSH!!! jini unnie! that's sooo sad man! that totally sucks what happened to you! oh man... seriously though... i DO NOT think that mina is all talented~ she's pretty yea, buh she's all fake!! omgosh.... im like gunna freak if they let you go!! omgosh... the korean music industries are having problems these days. doesnt seem like you can trust any company at all~ and that's sucks how you couldn't get your mom anything when you came to the states and stuff buh she was prolly wanted to see you than recieve a gift... ya kno?

wait wait, soo.... mini and umji aren't a part of KISS anymore and ish just you as a solo now? hm.... i hope that mina girl ends her career early. shoot... 32~ even my mom (that got married late) had me when she was 32. she paid all that money for her body but cant find a namjah and get married. aigo....

SiGh* well, i hope some of that helped, and that you feel better!! i'll pray for you!! don't worry... everything always turns out good in the end.

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Last edited by junjinluber33 on 07-30-2002 at 06:19 AM

Old Post 07-30-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

shes 32? haha man i never liked that mina...i never liked her sinigng. but anyways whats gonna happen to you now? sign with another record company?

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

that really is dissapointing. Shin Mina doesn't deserve all the attention. All she did was strip off most of her clothes and paraded around the cameras like a slut.
Damn her.

Its even more dissapointing that j-entercom didn't give you a single cent for the hard work you did. Theres gotta be something someone could do :sad: Beat up the producers or something.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
Beat up the producers or something.

lol... hire a hitman.

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

OMG! I think you should follow your heart.
I really hope you feel better!!
Does this mean, that mini and umji are gone?
Ahh! You guys were so cool!!
The girl, I never liked her...
And the song stealing!? I can't even express my feelings in words!

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh wtf.... that is so messed up...

but it's okay.. because people with TALENT will prevail.
Whatever else you choose to do with your God given talent i wish you the best of luck.

And remember we forum losers (heh heh just kidding) will always be behind you and support you.... that makes me so angry about the album thing though... mang makes me want to go empty out my bank account and buy 100 of your cds....

If and When you decide to come back into the corrupted yet still rewarding thing which we call show biz (uh show biz in korea= even more corrupt) we hope you get stuck with that third company and then.. lol we'll be your loyal fans forever.. haha... we already are.........

maybe you can hit it big in the states.... then you can show those bastards........i mean.... heh heh ...

PS. i've been voting for you like crazy for the "last fan standing thing" ..when's the first round end? **crosses fingers**
i hope everyone else has been voting like crazy too.. come on now..... don't make me chase your arses down to do it...... muhahaha

don't worry unni...i'm not crazy.. regardless what everyone says...

[EDIT] i had a lot of typos.... heee

Last edited by MellowYellow on 07-30-2002 at 06:41 AM

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
PS. i've voting for you like crazy for the "last fan standing thing" ..when's the first round end? **crosses fingers**
i hope everyone else has been voting like crazy too.. come on now..... don't make me chase your arses down to do it...... muhahaha

hahaha! me too! buh anyways.... im soooo ticked off right now! im in the chatroom going crazy with mellow, and crazyde8ter...huh?! kekeke! we decided to assemble a team from this forum, fly to korea, and kick some bootay! hahha! if... that's what you want~

ahhhh! the song stealing.... ahhhh! that's GAAAYYY!!! she should come out with another song!!! not yours! omgosh.... thats just not right. she prolly sounds like an ape singing anyways

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

i've voting for you like crazy for the "last fan standing thing" ..when's the first round end? **crosses fingers**

don't worry unni...i'm not crazy.. regardless what everyone says...

same here. i've been voting like crazy. lets get some azn people in this too yo.

and about the crazy part? i beg to differ.. hahaha.

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:34 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

oh man.....

what about crossing over into the north american market? U ever think about that? I'm sure U'd get so much support.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
oh man.....

what about crossing over into the north american market? U ever think about that? I'm sure U'd get so much support.

yep! you should come out with an american album! or.... if you find a good company in korea, maybe do a little of both? ya know... like J does buh become bigger~
don't worry, when you go on TRL after winning the 1st round of the Last Fans Standing, you might get a better chance to get a thing going~ iuno... hehehe

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:40 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

if U did cross over I think fans like us would make sure U got exposure ehhe. constant jini requests and banners everywhere :) heh

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

yea. there'd be a lot of korean people supporting you over here.

*edit* there'd be a lot of ASIAN people supporting you!

Last edited by jini on 07-30-2002 at 11:56 PM

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:52 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by jini
yea. there'd be a lot of korean people supporting you over here.

*cough*..and chinese people...*cough* heh

lol I wish I was korean......or jap.....

Shift_

Old Post 07-30-2002 07:15 AM
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

damn, didnt know the krn entertainment industry was so fucked up. thats sux. gives me more reason to not like krn music

(no offense)

hmm, maybe i shouldnt have said taht here, i could really get a beating

but ne wayz...hope everythang works out fo u. damn krnz so greedy

[edit] Ya'll should jus stay underground ^^ ungerground peepz gettin krayzie n krayzie dese dayz, like Jin, gettin signed by ruff ryders n stuff...damn

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-30-2002 12:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

half of the korean music is ppl wit no singing talents

a 32 year old being a gasoo...its better for her to sing a duet wit song dae gwan
she woulda made it bigger as a nudist
whatever that one dude that wants to sign her...its obvious he fucked shim mina....doggy-style

Old Post 07-30-2002 03:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33

yep! you should come out with an american album! or.... if you find a good company in korea, maybe do a little of both? ya know... like J does buh become bigger~
don't worry, when you go on TRL after winning the 1st round of the Last Fans Standing, you might get a better chance to get a thing going~ iuno... hehehe

dat was the FIRST THOUGHT dat came into my mind!! i totally agree wit junjinluber33 dat u'll get a better chance once u win the Last Fan Standing contest!! u should sing on TRL and then the producers who are watching will be like, "wow! she's got talent!" i know u'll win, jini, becuz everyone here is voting for u!! we're all supporting u!! i know u feel confused right now, but like everybody else said: FOLLOW YOUR HEART. and cross-over to the American music market would be a GREAT idea becuz ur ALREADY so popular here!!! and i would LOVE to attend a concert of yours without having to travel all the way to korea!! lolz. dont worry, jini... God will provide!! and remember we're all supporting ya!

Old Post 07-30-2002 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
whatever that one dude that wants to sign her...its obvious he fucked shim mina....doggy-style

word dude.

quote:
Third is the company that'll treat u as u deserve, and pay u the right amount, without ANY strings attached, except doing what u love.

But i'm curious actually, are there any companies that actually DO fit into this category? :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-30-2002 05:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

quote:
But i'm curious actually, are there any companies that actually DO fit into this category?

for real, probably not

to jini: omg, thats so sad.......i truly feel sorry for u, i dont know wut to say, i came in here and saw this first......iono, but yes, God will provide

Old Post 07-30-2002 05:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote