Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > COMEBACK of H.O.T
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
who is and wut does Lee Soo man look like btw?

is he that piggy lookin guy in all the SM Town song video's? (i.e. Look out the Window, Jingle Bells)

I think that's Yoo Young Jin... Lee Soo Man is the producer guy who's greedy for money... damn gold digger... haha... I remember seeing him in a pic before... buh don't remember where...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2002 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i remember seeing his pic too
it was a old picture of him wearing flares.. or were they bell bottoms?
whatever..
anyway.. i want h.o.t to be together.. but under a different record label!

Old Post 07-22-2002 08:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

honestly, it'll b weird seeing them together agen but also it'll be GREAT! i personally think dat jtl got more 'muh shi jyut ssuh.'...i wana see em 2getha

Old Post 07-22-2002 08:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

jtl should stay the way they are
they are makin hella more money
they gettin hella more popularity and fame
while h.o.t was all about kangta and moonheejun

Old Post 07-22-2002 08:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiSun33

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
jtl should stay the way they are
they are makin hella more money
they gettin hella more popularity and fame
while h.o.t was all about kangta and moonheejun

yea its true but it would be kool to see them together again...

Old Post 07-24-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JiSun33 Click here to Send JiSun33 a Private Message Find more posts by JiSun33 Add JiSun33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wut bigchubuff and crazydeb8ter say is true...JTL is doing so well that SM wants them bak cuz kangta and heejun aren't doing as well...but wen i first heard this i wuz just so happi at the thought that they'd be together again i realli, realli luv JTL, but H.O.T. is forever!! soo...SM better treat those three right this time or if they get screwed over again i say we boycott all of sm's stuff!!!

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

iono, heck, it would be cool if h.o.t. was back together. i never got a chance to listen to much of their music before they broke up. would put another 5 member group back in the market

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

i thought kangta's album did ok...

Old Post 07-31-2002 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by -jzn-
i thought kangta's album did ok...

yea~ i mean i like em all buh i think hee jun's album did the worst in sales. kang ta, when he came out i was really surprised. i alwayd thought the girls like tony and woo hyuk in korea. and then when jtl came out.... shoot~ no surprise why they got all the fans! woo hyuk's hot! jae won's pretty good looking in person... and who can resist tony's monkey ears?

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-01-2002 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

JTL should stay together, they sound alot better together than wen they were together as HOT

KangTa is a good soloist, he should stay solo

Moon Hee Jun did good by himself too, even puttin together a group himself and co producin their album (MILK)

They shoulld stay seperate, I never liked HOT buh they doo alot better as they are now......

and the songs get annoyin wen all the smtown sings together, it sounds like their fightin over for who sings next and tries to get in the video as much as they can and hog the spotlite, all of them cant fit in one 4 minute video, its so jung shin up suh

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

whats smtown? is it all the famous people from sm entertainment?

ew..shit. i just heard jtl's a better day in chinese sung by a freaking fag and it sounded so bad. shit. if youre chinese you know how sometimes chinese people would take songs from another language and make it into chinese. sometimjes its good but this one was just bad

Last edited by castle outsider on 08-02-2002 at 03:09 AM

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

um.. wait.. did the chinese jack it off from jtl
or did jtl jack it off from a chinese song?

cause *a better day* melody was around..

but i heard jtl bought it, so its pretty legal

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i dunno but it sounded real real bad

it looks like HOTs not comming back since jtl is ready to release a second album...

Old Post 08-03-2002 08:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

.... :huh:
maybe next year....

Old Post 08-03-2002 07:33 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
whats smtown? is it all the famous people from sm entertainment?

ew..shit. i just heard jtl's a better day in chinese sung by a freaking fag and it sounded so bad. shit. if youre chinese you know how sometimes chinese people would take songs from another language and make it into chinese. sometimjes its good but this one was just bad

yea chinese people do it all the time

I remember hearing "Lets Get together now (World Cup song)" on a chinese radio station (in chinese of course).

I just wanted to go and kick that dumbasses arse. Couldn't sing either

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-03-2002 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i hate it when that happens

all these biters

uragh

Old Post 08-04-2002 06:00 AM
kHoOkOoO

so no go with the HOT comeback?

Old Post 08-04-2002 11:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kHoOkOoO Click here to Send kHoOkOoO a Private Message Visit kHoOkOoO's homepage! Find more posts by kHoOkOoO Add kHoOkOoO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Probably not...JTL left HOT because of their salary system...and its probably not gonna change either :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-04-2002 06:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote