Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Whos got the best english?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Whos got the best english?

Who do you think has the best english? As of now I think Brian Joo has the best english.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2002 04:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hMm..i never heard brian jOo..its kOo dat some famOus person has da same last name as me when its nOt dat cOMmOn~ [i think its his last name] bUt~ i'd say dat ... drunken tiger raps gOot english .. =T i dunno bOut their regular talkin -_-

Old Post 05-09-2002 04:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gaeko

I would say Uptown as a group...Tasha, Steve, Carlos...whoever else were real fluent. They don't even sound asian at all to me! ANd obviously Perry, Micki Eyes....as far as singers...Jinu from Jinusean? Oh and J

Old Post 05-09-2002 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gaeko Click here to Send gaeko a Private Message Find more posts by gaeko Add gaeko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

any korean singer who cant speak korean well is good in english.

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
any korean singer who cant speak korean well is good in english.

hahaha! That's so true!

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

YunSuk from Click-B is also fluent in english. he used to live in america too.

Old Post 05-10-2002 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

a lot of ppl speak good english. not just one person.

Old Post 05-10-2002 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

T, J, danny (1tym), teddy, joon, yun suk, brian, dt

Old Post 05-10-2002 04:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
bUt~ i'd say dat ... drunken tiger raps gOot english .. =T i dunno bOut their regular talkin -_-

yea.. drunken tiger is fluent in their english. i saw them in concert in la and i got their autograph at cali's korean fest. and i thought it was good...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-10-2002 05:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33

yea.. drunken tiger is fluent in their english. i saw them in concert in la and i got their autograph at cali's korean fest. and i thought it was good...

Well of course they're fluent in English! They're 2nd generation Koreans in America, not to mention, singles like J, T, Lena Park, and others have great English because they were raised in America.

It's not suprising that they have good English...
I'm suprised with their Korean, because many 2nd generation Koreans don't speak Korean all that well. But i did hear the J, and T don't speak Korean very well... Not to sure about Lena Park though...

Old Post 05-10-2002 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

j, t, and drunken tiger arent fluent in korean.

Old Post 05-10-2002 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Jini from Kiss ^___^
Uh, also Brian, T, J, Lena Park, and I think CB Mass rap pretty well in English(well at least the one song where I heard English in it the English sounded good! Haha).
I have to say that Shinhwa's English is horrible hahaha. And Tony rapped very fobbily when he was in H.O.T wee ^__^

Old Post 05-10-2002 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrUAzNTHugSta

Talking

ahaha i think T or Tashannie..sounds soo ghetto black american...I think she don't even sound asian.ahha i love her voice..so ghetto..if you listen and you don't know her..u probably think she is BLAck or something.ahha ..and personalyl i think girls who can't speak english good, but they try to..THEY SOUND SO CUTE>fobbish but very CUTE ehe.eheh like FinKL..they sound so cute..ehhee

Old Post 05-11-2002 12:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TrUAzNTHugSta Click here to Send TrUAzNTHugSta a Private Message Find more posts by TrUAzNTHugSta Add TrUAzNTHugSta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Kangta.
'Nuff said.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-11-2002 02:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

quote:
Originally posted by TrUAzNTHugSta
ahaha i think T or Tashannie..sounds soo ghetto black american...I think she don't even sound asian.ahha i love her voice..so ghetto..if you listen and you don't know her..u probably think she is BLAck or something.ahha ..and personalyl i think girls who can't speak english good, but they try to..THEY SOUND SO CUTE>fobbish but very CUTE ehe.eheh like FinKL..they sound so cute..ehhee

The reason for that is because she does have Black ethnicity in her. I dunno how much, I think half, but i know she has some Black in her nonetheless.

Old Post 05-11-2002 09:30 PM
seung ju

yeah, tasha's half black. and kang ta's english is not that good.

Old Post 05-11-2002 10:41 PM
annabanana
Food Moderator

have you ever heard Kangta speak english before? during the MTV Asia awards, he speaks a little english. his english is fobbish, but understandable.

Old Post 05-12-2002 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

i say dat drunken tiger and J have the best english. especially dj shine of dt, who some of my friends thought was black after hearing his english rapping

Old Post 05-12-2002 01:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

yunsuk speaks english really well.. i heard him on Hello Baby... at first i was kind of surprised at how well he spoke english

J, Joanne (well she SHOULD), Tasha (T), Jini from Kiss (^^), DT, brian ..... yea he's pretty good too~

and kangta? ew NO..... he does not have the BEST english.... he barely has undestandable english.

Seung Ju is so tru..... except some of like yunsuk speaks korean really well too... and so does DT.... so that doesn't apply... and J.. well she's getting better.... but it's painful to hear her on interviews.... haha... like... omg that sounds so wrong and stupid... haha but i think i'd sound like that too just cuz i'd be so nervous i'd forget all my korean....

Old Post 05-12-2002 03:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
yunsuk speaks english really well.. i heard him on Hello Baby... at first i was kind of surprised at how well he spoke english

J, Joanne (well she SHOULD), Tasha (T), Jini from Kiss (^^), DT, brian ..... yea he's pretty good too~

and kangta? ew NO..... he does not have the BEST english.... he barely has undestandable english.

Seung Ju is so tru..... except some of like yunsuk speaks korean really well too... and so does DT.... so that doesn't apply... and J.. well she's getting better.... but it's painful to hear her on interviews.... haha... like... omg that sounds so wrong and stupid... haha but i think i'd sound like that too just cuz i'd be so nervous i'd forget all my korean....

I agree with MellowYellow, although i never hear Tasha speak english, i was wondering is she fluent?

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-12-2002 04:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote