Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Lyrics > guidelines - read before posting
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

One (1) Thread will be allowed for One (1) album of One (1) Artist, O.S.T, Group, Compilation Album, Various Artists Project, etc. for One (1) Type of Lyrics (Original, Romanticized, Translated).

So if you have only one or a few lyrics to an album, please find out what album number it is and then post up your lyrics. I'm being lenient right now, but please PM me if you happen to find out what album number your lyric(s) belong to of that artist.

When Posting Lyrics
Subject will be in the following format:
Artist - Album Number - Type of Lyrics (Original, Romanticized, Translated)
For example, if I had Koyotae's fourth album lyrics, I would write the subject as so:
Koyotae - 4 - Original

In the Message, you may post the lyrics.
If it's in a text file (.txt) you may upload it as an attachment from the bottom of the form under Attach file:
*Replies are to be only if you are adding lyrics for that particular album. Comments on the album will be discussed in the MUSIC forum. If you find error(s) in lyrics posted by others, please notify that person through PM (private message) and work it over through that.

When Requesting Lyrics
To Request lyric(s), please subject your post in the following format:
[request] Artist - Album Number - "Song Name" (if looking for particular song & in quotes " ") - Type of Lyrics (Original, Romanticized, Translated)
So if I wanted Drunken Tiger's Good Life Romanticized, but didn't know the album number, I would request the following in the subject:
[request] Drunken Tiger - Good Life - Romanticized
*Replies are allowed if you have the requested lyric(s).
**Requests to music videos and/or audio files will be made in the REQUESTS forum.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2002 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote