Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Final 9 Baybee!!!
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Precious_BaByT

Final 9 Baybee!!!

Ok... ROund 1 voting is finished... and with YOU the supporters... we have together gotten to round 2!!! ::: applauds for all the people that voted :::

Now, i got a call from MTV today... they will confirm my final 9 thing tomorrow... and Round TWO of voting will start. (TBA) After round 2... the 9 get cut down to FOUR. The FOUR will go on TRL... then Round 3 Voting starts... (picking two from the final 4). Now, i just need all of you to do the SAME thing 2 more times... and we win baybee!!

Congratulations Korea, Fellow Asians... and all that SUPPORT Asians

FIGHTING!!!

~ Jini/Theresa ~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh YAY!!! :thumbup:

there would have been SOMETHING wrong if you hadn't made it.. cuz we all know everyone has been voting like crazy...

heh heh congratz to you and of course we're gonna keep voting for you~

you win= we win.. lalala

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

:sleepy: okay.. im realie dumb..... but.. wutcha guys talking aboutz?

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

hee~ lol newbie huh?

edited.

Last edited by TAIgrr on 08-06-2002 at 09:48 PM

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

heh sorry mellowyellow
but i had to merge the two threads together

so i deleted your link to **need help**
:satisfy:

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

it's all good.. lol i was wondering how all of a sudden this new thread had like 3 pages of replies

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:51 PM
HHxEliTE
S2

yeeh meeh too..i was like.. wtH!!? there was 3 pages.. i feel dumb.. but yeh.... still kinda dunno wuh u talking about.. buh u know.. iss sall good

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

go watch mtv until u c d comemrcial

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

horray

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Precious_BaByT

Lightbulb RULES...

Ok... ROund 1 voting is finished... and with YOU the supporters... we have together gotten to round 2!!! ::: applauds for all the people that voted :::

**** EVERY DAY FROM THIS SUNDAY (August 12) Til 4 fans are left standing..., if EVERYONE votes like crazy, we will definitely WIN. The TRL Experience (with 4 finalists)... will be the day the winner will be announced. (1 winner... and one person whom the winner chose... so 2 people all together will walk away with presenting. ) So not only Sunday... but Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.... We need Everyone to vote Many times as possible... . (remember, ALL votes BEFORE the 9 finalists round... are gone... so we're starting FRESH) =)

here's the official statement from MTV

TIMES for VOTING SUNDAY FOR ELIMINATION ROUND... meaning... VOTE LIKE CRAZY!!!

Semi-Finalist Round
MTVN will present to MTV.com site visitors the nine (9) Semi-Finalists in a daily elimination voting round, starting at or around 9 AM (ET) August 12, 2002 and ending at or around 5 PM (ET) August 16, 2002. Starting August 12 at or around 3 PM (ET), each day one (1) Semi-Finalist will be rejected from the running based on having the least number of "Accept" votes from MTV.com Users. At the beginning of the Semi-Finalist Round, all First Round votes will be discarded and Semi-Finalists will each start anew with zero votes. Each time a Semi-Finalist is rejected from the running, previous votes will be discarded so all remaining Semi-Finalists will start with zero votes.

During this round MTV.com Users will judge the Semi-Finalists based on their original Applications and additional elements as determined by MTVN, such as a telephone interview where Entrants will be expected to further prove why they should be chosen as a Last Fans Standing . (Semi-Finalists must be available for phone interviews between 12 Noon August 6, 2002 and 12 Noon August 9, 2002. If not, another entrant from the pool of the top 50 ranked Entrants will be selected as a replacement.)

Finalist Round
On August 16, 2002, at or around 4pm ET, MTVN will present the four (4) "Finalists" for the final voting round. The Finalists will be the four Semi-Finalists who gained the most number of votes during the Semi-Finalist Round. These four Finalists will collectively be the Grand Prize and First Prize Winners of the Contest. MTVN will open the Finalist voting poll at or around 4pm (ET) August 16, 2002 and close it at approximately 2pm (ET) August 26, 2002. At the beginning of the Finalist Round, all Semi-Finalist Round votes will be discarded so Finalists each start with zero votes.

During this round MTV.com Users will judge the Finalists based on any combination of the following:

their original Applications;
additional elements posted during the Semi-Finalist Round (which may include a telephone interview)
any additional elements posted during the Finalist round; (which may include a photo flipbook featuring photos with captions provided by Entrants)
a tentatively scheduled appearance on MTV the week of the Video Music Awards show.

MTVN will name one (1) Grand Prize Winner on or around 2pm on August 26, 2002 based on the Finalist who has the greatest number of "Accept" votes. The Grand Prize Winner will then select their Viewer's Choice presenting partner from the remaining three Finalists. The selected partner will then become the second Grand Prize Winner and the two remaining Finalists will be named as First Prize Winners.

*** Break-down is... vote everyday until Finalist round (final 4).. Starting from Then... we gotta do it again. ONE more time... This time... (if we all pull together, we can make it to final 4...) * Voting for Winner in Final 4, From THURSDAY August 16, Til August 26th... are the LAST round for voting... and the winner will be announced on TRL. * (this sunday i will post a direct link on here to my site on mtv.com)

Oh well... VOTE SUNDAy!!! and keep VOTING non-stop until We win =)get "US" (meaning you supporters, and all Asian Pride peeps...and asian supporters in general) To WIN!!!

~ Jini/Theresa ~

Congratulations Korea, Fellow Asians... and all that SUPPORT Asians

FIGHTING!!!

~ Jini/Theresa ~

Oh well... VOTE SUNDAy!!! and keep VOTING non-stop... and get "US" (meaning you supporters, and all Asian Pride peeps...and asian supporters in general) To WIN!!!

~ Jini/Theresa ~

Last edited by Precious_BaByT on 08-08-2002 at 12:32 AM

Old Post 08-06-2002 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

aahhhhh! you made it!!! omgosh~ all that voting totally came through! wOoHoO! im sooo happy for you unnie! keke! i sent you an email from my CrAzIe282YuJaH account asking u some questions about stuff... anyways, wOoHOo! sunday morning, ima sign on and vote like crazy before i go to church~ keke!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-07-2002 04:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote