Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Semi·Short · A Winter Story · MINWOO
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

Semi·Short · A Winter Story · MINWOO

A Winter Story
By: angeldust aka lovedontloveme

Part I

The Lee household was in disarray. Bellows could be heard, resonating in the walls of the large dining room. The diamond chandelier swayed slightly and the white china plates and silverware on the table shook. The room was illuminated in a golden light, outside it was dark, the streets deserted at this time of day – 8pm.

“Where do you think you’re going Lee Minwoo?!” a man who looked to be in his late forties bellowed. His eyes glowing with disdain, his fist on the table and thin stature trembling with anger. His wife looked down at her plate, his daughter glanced at Minwoo, terrified and his son stared back at him expressionless.

“Out.”

Leaving his one word reply, the silver haired young man walked out of the room. Minwoo could hear the fading voices of his father screaming, “Go! I don’t care! Do whatever you want, don’t come running back to me when you have no job and no future!” and his mother trying to calm his father down unsuccessfully.

Minwoo’s father shook his head, wondering what he would do with his son. “That fool…” He muttered. The son of a prominent entrepreneur could not be seen with random girls off the streets, girls who had no future, girls who Minwoo’s father had never seen but still tormented Minwoo’s father nevertheless.

Minwoo walked through the spacious hallway and headed towards the double doors, the servants doing nothing to stop him from leaving and merely bowing when he passed them, out of the tall doors of the house and into the dark streets.

He took the keys out to his sleek black car and got into the car. Starting the engine he sat there for awhile, wondering what he had done to deserve such a superficial father. ‘What am I doing thinkin’ bout this shit?’

Minwoo shook his head then put his arm around the passenger seat head, and reversed out of the broad driveway. Changing gears, he zoomed off into the night, heading toward Changjo district, an area known for its nightclubs filled with smoke and enchanting girls – a place where all the young of the wealthy would chill.

As he drove at a rapid speed, the street light-illuminated three storey mansions with large driveways and picture-perfect gardens lining the streets became a blur. Soon, the blur of picturesque landscapes became flashing neon lights advertising ‘girls’ and vague brown-grey blurs of low buildings.

Stopping at a red light, Minwoo glanced around at his surroundings.

Red turned to green and Minwoo quickly took a left, and drove for 5 minutes until he found his drinking buddy Junjin’s apartment. Parking in front of the block of apartments, he got out of his car and pressed the button activating the alarm for his car. Looking up at the cheap looking building, he took out a cigarette from a box in his pocket and lit it. Inhaling the smoke, he walked into the building and up the stairs, heading up to the 6th floor. As he stopped in front of the door, he could hear the moans of a girl.

‘Haha, that Junjin…’ Minwoo laughed to himself, yet another girl. Minwoo wondered who it was, and if he knew her. Junjin and Minwoo often slept with the same girls, and knew the same people.

Minwoo knocked on the door, and heard Junjin telling the girl that it was probably Minwoo.

The sounds of footsteps were heard, and Minwoo could hear the sounds of the door unlocking. The door swung open, Junjin was standing at the door, his well build stomach exposed and his black baggy pants looking like they had just been pulled on. His head was shaved, with only about half an inch of blonde hair on his head.

“Who’s the fuckable this week? Am I interrupting?”

“Hey Minwoo, what a great time you chose to come! Haha, you’re just about in time to see me fuck the shit out of Soojung once more”, Junjin smirked.

“Tsk… I’ve seen enough of her already,” Minwoo replied and then also smirked.

Junjin opened the door fully and Minwoo walked into the lounge room to find a moist Soojung in only her black lace panties reading a magazine, her long jet black hair flowing down, and her round breasts very noticeable. Soojung, one of the dancers at the clubs they frequented looked up with her dark eyes to see a familiar silver haired man in dark jeans and a black singlet.

“Hey Minwoo”, greeted Soojung, she was comfortable with her appearance, she didn’t care if Minwoo saw her naked, after all, she danced topless at the club, and he had already seen her up close and personal.

“Sup Soo? Is Junjin a better fuck than me?” said Minwoo teasingly.

“We’ll wait and see, I need more time with him”, Soojung replied with a wink at Junjin.

“Haha, I’m better of course, stop kidding yourself eh Minwoo.” Said Junjin.

Minwoo looked around the lounge room; it was furnished with only a sofa, and a small coffee table which had been moved to the side. Clothes were strewn on the floor and empty bottles of soju were in a pile in a corner.

Another reminder of what Minwoo’s life was. A whirlwind of girls and alcohol.

“You guys have been busy”, Minwoo smirked.

Junjin laughed. “How can you tell?” he asked rhetorically.

“A-yo, somethin’ happen back home?”

“Yeah, how’d you know?”

“Your face is all tight.” Junjin answered.

“My old man is giving me shit about finding a girl and getting married.”

Minwoo and Junjin sat talking for over an hour. By the time they finished it was 10:30pm.

“Fuck that bro, let’s go clubbing.”

“That’s what I had in mind. I need a girl tonight bro.”

“Aite, Soojung, you coming?”

“Nah, I’m kinda tired.”

“’Kay, stay here then babe. I’ll be back tonight.”

“Alright, see you later Minwoo. Bye babe,” Soojung replied while lighting up a cigarette.

Junjin grabbed a long white button up shirt and put it on, leaving the buttons undone. “Let’s go,” Junjin grabbed a pack of cigarettes from the glass coffee table and they left.

Part II
“Eh Minwoo, they got a new girl at Hybrid, I hear she’s hella fine.” Junjin told Minwoo, in the car, looking out the window and smoking.

“They’re all the same to me; fuck ‘em and then find a new chick.”

“Nah man, one day you’ll find a girl that you’ll fall for bro, you’ll regret leaving her.”

“Yeah right man, it’s all cool; I’ll know when I find the right girl,” said Minwoo aloof and not really caring.

“Be careful man, girls are fucking dangerous.”

“I know.”

Minwoo parked his car in front of a well known club - ‘Hybrid’ and Junjin threw his cigarette on the ground and put it out with his foot. Minwoo and Junjin walked past the long line of people waiting to get into the club. The bouncers let them in, as they were already known as two of the wealthiest patrons of the club. Junjin was the 2nd son of the director of a recognized company. Minwoo was the son of Lee Jihoon, the entrepreneur overflowing with wealth and power.

Topless girls in thongs that glowed fluorescent in the black lights of the bar danced around poles on a platform high up, painting each other with a fluorescent liquid.

The two young attractive men headed up the stairs, to the more exclusive bar, heads turned and looked at them, the females giving them seductive looks while moving their curves in the mass of bodies dancing to the trance music pumping.

Guys and girls grinded their bodies in lost in their own surreal world of the nightclub.

Minwoo could already feel the adrenaline in him, he wanted to get out there on the dance floor straight away, but first he needed a drink.

The bartender came over to where Minwoo and Junjin were sitting on the high stools, they were well known for their partying ways as the sons of wealthy men.

“Hey JooYoung hyung,”

“Hey guys, haven’t seen you two here in like two weeks, where’ve you two been?”

“Junjin’s been fucking Soojung and I’ve been busy”, Minwoo answered grinning.

“Haha, that girl, no wonder she seems so tired lately,” JooYoung replied while pouring them shots.

Minwoo and Junjin let the hot liquid slither down their throats and turned around on their stools to watch the girls on the platforms dancing and painting. They certainly looked alluring – the breasts bouncing and flesh exposed; Minwoo and Junjin had done countless girls and the skin only made them feel even more determined to find more girls to get pleasure from.

Minwoo looked around and found that there was indeed, a new girl at Hybrid’s.

Minwoo ran his eyes up and down her figure, observing her tanned skin tone, her long tousled honey hair, and the long slim legs. She was different from the other dancers. Not only were her breasts not exposed, but she had her own platform. Many club goers surrounded her and she danced in a manner that made her look free.

Her eyes were closed, her hips swayed and she moved her arms in time with the beats of the music playing.

Free…

Minwoo wished he was free. Free of all the expectations from his father. Free of the burden of the hearts he broke when he had sex with girls and then left them the next morning, leaving money on tables to compensate.

Minwoo stared at the girl, mesmerized; he stood up from the stool leaving Junjin chatting with the girl next to him. He headed to a stool on the bottom floor, closer to the girl and watched.

The girl had slowed down the movement of her hands and was now moving her back up and down the pole, rubbing her hands against her body, her eyes still closed. Minwoo felt his heart beating faster in his chest, faster and faster as he watched her dancing increasingly slow down. He stared at her face, watching her head sway as she danced, then she opened her eyes, and looked straight into the soul of Lee Minwoo.

This is going to be a semi-short fic. I appreciate comments and feedback.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2002 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

wow..this is better then the drama
I thought Winter Story had too much of the word, "MiAhnHae" (Sorry)

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 10:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

LoL thanks sang(?) haha i have noooo idea what the drama's about, but this isn't based on it [: keep reading, i'll be posting soon [[[[:

Old Post 05-08-2002 01:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme
LoL thanks sang(?) haha i have noooo idea what the drama's about, but this isn't based on it [: keep reading, i'll be posting soon [[[[:

lol, i'll wait..

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Part III

Her blue-grey eyes startled him. He had been watching her intently and all of a sudden she’d opened her eyes and they were fixed on him. He did not move his eyes elsewhere - his gaze was only on her.

She paused for a second, her body frozen by the icy eyes staring back at her but then she once again resumed her free dancing and turned away from him.

Minwoo felt something crack in him. That short bond of chemistry had snapped right before his very eyes. He felt like he was being rejected even though nothing had really happened.

The song abruptly changed to a slow jam and Minwoo had already decided.

‘That girl is mine.’

Minwoo stood up, pulling the top of his singlet up slightly as he headed towards the platform where the girl was dancing. He wasn’t exactly sure of what he planned to do, but he needed to get closer to her. The girl radiated some kind of air, and that air pulled him to her. She continued dancing, knowing that countless pairs of eyes were on her. She moved her body, the music pulling her this way and that, her soul letting go - she felt free.

She watched as a head of silver hair could be seen moving towards the circular podium, well aware of his attention.

The dancers on the other platforms, recognizing Minwoo, all reached their paint-spattered hands down to Minwoo as they spun around on the poles, greeting him. Minwoo merely acknowledged them with a nod and continued on his way towards the enchanting beauty.

She danced with her hands behind her back holding onto the pole gazing at the silver. Once again she closed her eyes and let go moving to her content when she felt another body against hers. Her eyes flew open and she found herself staring at the same cold eyes she had been looking into a moment ago. Her enticing dancing halted for a moment as she looked directly at him, startled that he would actually come up onto the platform. But she closed her eyes and resumed her dancing, not knowing what else to do – she couldn’t just tell a patron of the club to stop dancing with her.

Minwoo moved his body in sync with hers; surprised she had not done anything to stop him. Gradually more people had noticed the couple on the platform. The infamous Minwoo, player and the rich playboy was dancing with the new girl. The girl looked stunning, she had a sultry quality to her, and more and more of the males in the club were envious of Minwoo. She was moving her torso against his. Minwoo moved his hands to her waist and was staring at her lips. Her pouty lips were curled up, creating a teasing motif that was forever stuck in Minwoo’s mind along with her blue-grey eyes. Minwoo felt the throbbing sensation of his heart pounding in his chest. This girl… there was something about her lured him in. For the moment, all he wanted to do was be near her… the captivating delight.

She knew that he was just a patron that she should dance with to satisfy, but she felt a burning curiosity to find out who he was. His glacial exterior, something in her wanted to see if she could melt it down. Pulling him closer to her, she whispered into his ear in her deep voice, “Who are you…”

He didn’t reply but pulled her in for a kiss. She was surprised but didn’t resist, her temptations overpowering her. Just when the kiss began to get deeper the girl pulled back abruptly and looked him in the eye, “Winter.”

Junjin and the club’s owner Eun SeonHo’s throaty laughs could be heard by those sitting next to them at the bar even though the music itself was deafening. They were conversing and sipping their drinks while watching the icons of beauty dance below.

“My girl Soojung’s been giving you a good time, boy?” SeonHo asked. He was dressed in a two piece white suit, with no shirt inside, making him look sophisticated and sexy at the same time.

“Uh-huh,” Junjin nodded while keeping a lookout for Minwoo. “A hella good time, she’s fine man.”

“And she doesn’t smoke as much as the other dancers hyung haha.” He added, and then took a puff of his cigarette.

“Speaking of the dancers, what do you think of my new girl?” SeonHo enquired.

“Minwoo seems to be quite interested …” Junjin trailed off.

The two men glanced down to the bottom floor where Minwoo could be seen dancing with the mystery girl.

“Hahahahaha” The two looked at each other before laughing at the peculiar site of Minwoo on the platform with the girl.

“What’s he doing up there?”

“I dunno but he looks pretty occupied. Is she allowed to kiss him hyung?”

“Dunno, don’t care. As long as she’s giving him a good time - I don’t care. Money’s money.”

“Haha, hyung are you saying that you wouldn’t mind me paying one of the girls to fuck with me?”

“Why not? As long as I get money and you don’t get her pregnant or somethin’”

Junjin’s adam’s apple bobbed up and down as he gulped the soju down. Glancing at the girl from where he sat he noticed that she was actually pretty good looking – very good looking.

“So what’s her name hyung?”

“Said her name was Winter when she applied. I asked her what kinda name was that?”

Junjin grinned, still looking at the girl.

“She was like, “Does it really matter what my name is?” acting like a smartass, I didn’t like her already. But she’s hot, and I couldn’t let someone like her slip through my fingers so easily.”

“Winter eh… she’s not too bad. She doesn’t look Korean.”

“Yeah, she’s mixed blood or somethin’.”

Junjin turned back to face SeonHo.

“Ha. Minwoo should enjoy her. Better ask him tomorrow if she was a good fuck.”

“Don’t think that Minwoo will get her so easily.”

“Eh man, you know Minwoo; he somehow managed to get any girl he wants.”

“This girl’s different.”

They both turned their backs to the bar once again, and saw that Minwoo and Winter had disappeared.

“Where’d she go hyung?”

“Dunno.” SeonHo glanced at his watch under the blue neon lights of the bar. “It’s 1:30am; she probably left, her shift ends at 1 today.”

“Haha, what did I tell you, Minwoo’s already got her.”

Junjin followed the head of honey and glittery hair with his eyes to see Winter walk through a door beside the bar.

“Maybe,” replied SeonHo glancing around to see the playboy following the mysterious girl.

Unexpectedly, she had stepped down from the podium and smirked.

‘That was fun, he’s pretty cute…

His eyes scare me though…’

Minwoo stood stuck to the platform in astonishment for who knows how long, before realizing how ridiculous he looked up there by himself. Stepping down from the podium he thought to himself, ‘Winter… Who are you to leave just like that…?” Pushing through the mass of bodies cramped together he followed the girl…

Winter.

The beauty headed over to a door leading to the cramped room where the dancers kept their few belongings. Slipping on her grey cotton dress she began going through the various coats and clothing in a pile near the door and she found her black trench coat. Putting it on, and wrapping her white scarf around her she grabbed her small black purse and got ready to leave the club. Looking into the small mirror stuck on the back of the door she smiled at her reflection. Smirking, she thought about what had just occurred on the podium, ‘Mmm, good kisser. Wonder if I’ll be seeing him again haha’. She was just about to turn the knob of a door when it opened. The silver haired gentleman she had been dancing with a moment ago appeared before her eyes.

They stared at each for a moment before Minwoo smirked and said, “Where do you think you’re going Winter?”

once again, i appreciate feedback [:

Old Post 05-08-2002 05:59 PM
MellowYellow

semi-short? ahm....... well keep writing! i want to see where this is going..keke...... minwoo drooolllll...... haha

dance... that's an interesting subject~

Old Post 05-08-2002 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Part IV

Winter turned to touch off the single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. She planned to ignore him and walk out the door to tease him but she hesitated and changed her mind. “Why? Are you going to follow m—“

Minwoo didn’t let her finish her sentence. Closing the door of the small closet-like room he pinned her against it and pushed his lips against hers.

“Mmm,” muffled sounds filled the room.

The chemistry boiled as she didn’t resist, yielding to her attraction to him. This time Minwoo noted that her lips were soft and moist. When they had kissed on the podium he didn’t think of anything else, all he knew was that he was sharing an intimacy with the ‘mystery girl’ and he wanted her desperately. But now in the confined room he felt he had already gained power over her with the aforementioned kiss. He wanted her to yearn for him just as he yearned for her. He slid his tongue in as she parted her lips to let him in.

Just as she had broken their kiss last time, Minwoo planned to do the same. He pulled back and grinned then felt for the door knob and left, leaving Winter momentarily dazed and staring at the space where he had once stood.

“What the fuck?” she said out loud.

Leaning against the wall with her left hand to her lips, she shook her head to herself in disbelief – ‘What am I doing? I don’t even know this guy and we’ve already kissed 2 freaking times…’

Winter walked through the door that he had left open into the dim foyer.
The walls were an off white in the day but at night they glowed and appeared purple from the light. Black scuff marks on the walls made the foyer look dirty and grimy. She looked to her right at the door which would lead her back to the club and pondered whether she should go back in there and look for him or not.

‘I don’t even know his name. It’s my 2nd day on the job and I’m already getting freaky with a customer.’

Winter headed to her right, where a sign above the door read in glowing green letters – EXIT.

Oh tell me why…

Do we build castles in sky?

Oh tell me why…

Are the castles way up high?

Please tell me why...

Do we build castles in the sky?

Oh tell my why…

Are the castles way up high?

The vocals echoed in Junjin’s head as he took yet another shot. Looking down at the ebony bar top he called out JooYoung’s name.

“JooooYou-ng…! Annnnother shot pleaseee-sir!” uttered out slurring his words.

JooYoung shook his head at the sight of Junjin. He was accustomed to seeing Junjin like this. Adding to Junjin’s tab, he followed the order and placed another shot glass filled with hard liquor in front of Junjin.

Junjin drowned the liquor down with one gulp.

Minwoo’s mentioning of his father wanting to him to get a job, a wife and settle down had reminded Junjin yet again that his life was a waste. All he did was smoke, fuck, drink and go clubbing, and once in awhile dealing when his parents were too angry at him to give him money.

Minwoo bounded up the black granite stairs to the second floor eager to tell Junjin about his latest conquest. When he reached the top steps he recognized Junjin’s lean slouching figure sitting at the bar.

“Junjin…”

“Hyung..?” Junjin’s turned to face the direction of the voice when he heard his name.

Minwoo took one look at Junjin’s face and knew it was time to go home.

“We’re going home.”

“Oh-kay…”

Minwoo let Junjin sit there for a while, he had his arms and head on the bar top and Minwoo sat with his back to the bar. Looking down at all the bodies moving down below, he thought for awhile with the music in the background accompanying the teasing lips of Winter in his mind.

Sometimes I stare at my bed
Knowing that no one's there
Something is telling me
That you feel the way I do
I dream of you all the time
Wishing that you were mine
I'm feeling so empty
Hoping you'll think of me
I need ya here tonight

If I'm all alone
And you're all alone
Ain't nothing wrong
Having someone to hold
Oh, your tender touch
It means so much
It feels so right having someone to hold

It's very plain to see
I want you next to me
Give me your hand and
I'll try to understand
Girl I love you so
I can't let you go
Ain't nothing wrong having someone to hold

Every now and then
I get to wondering
Are you with someone else
Or could you be by yourself
I turn on the TV
It's a picture of you and me
And I'm going crazy
Cause I miss my baby
I want you here tonight, tonight

If I'm all alone
And you're all alone
Ain't nothing wrong
Having someone to hold
Oh, your tender touch
It means so much
It feels so right having someone to hold

It's very plain to see
I want you next to me
Give me your hand and
I'll try to understand
Girl I love you so
I can't let you go
Ain't nothing wrong having someone to hold

Baby, I love you so
And everything that you have done for me
No one has ever done before
And I'll never let you go
You mean the world to me
And baby the way you make me feel
Whenever I'm alone with you
Is irreplaceable
Girl, there ain't nothing wrong so…

The chorus of the song played and faded into the choppy beats of Brandy’s What about Us. Minwoo decided it was time to go.

“Junjin, let’s go.”

Junjin wordlessly let Minwoo prop him up and they headed down the stairs and out the entrance of the club.

feedback and replies please q:
ah, junjin's drunk. tsk tsk, lucky minwoo was too occupied with winter to drink alot haha.
the chapter's a little short i guess /:
i made the poster myself wee [:
note to susan: i think this might end up being a long fic o.0

Old Post 05-09-2002 11:51 AM
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

ooooh yea!
this is REALY good!
i read it at the dreamer/sleeper fanfic place
lol =)
hmm...
it's kewl how you write.
such an unique style!
i don't think neone can bite it even if the ytried.
lol
GOOD JOB!
keep it up!
POST MORE!

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-09-2002 07:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

i think you're a good writer!!!!

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Part V

The alarm clock by Winter’s bed read 3:46 in bright red letters. The beige sheets on her bed were wrinkled as Winter tossed and turned, not getting any sleep at all. The pillows she usually surrounded herself with were either on the floor or at the foot of her bed.

At first she was amused by the attention she received from him, but now she was frustrated. She wanted to think of him as another man who she pulled in with her dazzling looks but she couldn’t help but wonder if the kisses shared held any meaning.

“Where do you think you’re going Winter?”

The cocky voice kept repeating itself in her mind. She tried singing to herself, she tried to think of other things to chase his voice away but nothing would work.

‘Ugh.’

Winter sat up in bed holding her head in her hands.

‘I need a drink.’
Turning to her side and putting her slippers on, she got up and headed toward the small kitchen in her studio. She took out a bottle of scotch and a small shot glass from a cabinet close to the fridge. Crossing her left arm below her chest and raising her right hand, she let her bloodstream absorb the alcohol; calming her nerves and making her feel slightly drowsy.

Slowly walking back to her bed she didn’t notice the pillows on the ground or the disheveled bed. Pulling the thin cotton blanket over her head she closed her eyes. As she shivered from the warmth the blanket deprived her of, she rubbed her eyes and ordered herself to go to sleep.

‘That’s right Winter... that kiss meant nothing. Don’t waste your time thinking of it anymore.’

It was 7:13am; Minwoo always seemed to be wake up early no matter how many hours of sleep he had gotten. He strolled into Junjin’s bathroom and got undressed, ready for a shower. Sliding the glass doors to the shower, he got in and turned the water on. Soon steam was rising from the shower and making the mirror misty. Minwoo liked his showers hot. He couldn’t stand anything less than hot. Letting the sprays of water hit the contours of his body, he closed his eyes and remembered the events of the night before.

Minwoo smiled to himself, pleased with himself for not going any further than lip locking that night. He wondered what she was thinking, and why her name was Winter, whether she had fallen for him yet or would it take longer than he thought.

‘This one should be interesting.’

The sound of the door opening interrupted his serene moment and Soojung walked into the bathroom in a long white oversized shirt. Not in the least disturbed by Minwoo’s naked figure she opened the cabinet above the cracked sink and took out her toothbrush and toothpaste. She spread the toothpaste on her toothbrush and looked at her face in the mirror on the cabinet.

“Sorry Oppa, I’m gonna turn the water on for a lil’.” She then turned on the tap and moistened her toothbrush.

“You guys went to Hybrid last night?”

“Yeah, damn Soo, you shoulda told me how hot the new girl was.” Minwoo replied in loud voice, trying to drown out the noise of the water sprays.

“Haha, I figured that you being Lee Minwoo, would find out soon enough anyway.”

Minwoo smirked and Soojung began to brush her teeth.

He wondered if Soojung had anything to do with why Junjin was drunk last night. Usually Junjin could handle liquor very well and didn’t drink much anyway. But then again, neither Minwoo nor Junjin had ever really gotten hung up over a girl anyway.

Soojung left the bathroom after washing her face. Minwoo grabbed his jeans from the night before and put them on. Sagging on him, he put a belt on and smelled his singlet. It smelled of alcohol from propping Junjin up the night before. He threw his singlet in the white basket Junjin kept in his bathroom for dirty clothes.

Walking out of the bathroom and into the hallway, he passed Junjin’s room and called out, “Eh Junjin, I’m heading back to my house, I’ll be back tonight. We’re going to Hybrid aite.”

Minwoo heard a mumble as a reply. “Winter...” he said her name to himself and licked his lips as he exited Junjin’s apartment.

Minwoo leaned over and grabbed a dress shirt from the back seat of his car. He pulled the shirt on and walked towards the front doors of his house.
He walked into the doors of his house and up the grand stairs to his room. The interior was filled with a lot of black, black sheets, black desk, and black walk-in wardrobe. Most of the appliances and other objects in his room were wooden or chrome, making his room look sophisticated and modern. The walls however, were a pale grey.

He was anxious for time to speed up; he wanted to see Winter again. Magnetized, her image kept pulling him in. He wanted her to be the one falling to his appeal and not the other way around. Minwoo changed into more comfortable slacks and took his shirt off then headed to the bathroom attached to his room. He brushed his teeth and washed his face and then walked back out. Plopping onto his waterbed, he put his arms behind his head and stared at the ceiling. He dozed off; he was tired and hadn’t had dinner the night before because he left the dinner table tired of his father’s lecturing.

When Minwoo woke it was half past seven. He rubbed his eyes as he looked at his watch and got dressed. He decided to wear all black. As he pulled on a pair of black jeans and a black turtleneck he wondered if Junjin had had dinner yet.

Minwoo drove up to Junjin’s apartment block and climbed up the stairs.

Standing in front of Junjin’s door he lifted his hand to knock on the door but found he didn’t need to; Junjin opened the door dressed in extremely baggy faded jeans and a white singlet with a thin black jacket over it.

“Soojung comin’?”

“Nah, she’s working tonight. Eh she said the new girl’s working today as well.”

“Winter?”

“You know her name?” Junjin asked. “Oh yeah, I remember now. You were getting a little close with her yesterday.”

Minwoo and Junjin laughed as Junjin locked the door to his apartment and headed to the staircase with Minwoo following.

“You’re driving today Jin.” Minwoo stated. He didn’t want Junjin to drink too much today.

“Aite then let’s get somethin’ to eat. I gotta come back here to give Soo a ride later though.”

“’Kay, quit the talking let’s go, I’m fucking hungry bro.”

“Haha”

Minwoo handed his keys to Junjin and got into the passenger seat of the car.

Winter hurried around her studio looking for her clothes for tonight. She went around her bed to her closet and threw her clothes everywhere until she found them. They looked like pieces of rags to her. ‘You just tie ‘em around you and that’s your costume’, she remember SeonHo telling her. She was about to protest when she realized that she was lucky that he gave her the job and that she wouldn’t have to dance topless.

“I guess my looks do come in handy huh?” she said to herself.

Changing into her work clothes she looked in the full length mirror she had by her bed. ‘Looking good.’ Wondering if that guy who had left her in the closet room would be there tonight she laughed to herself. ‘Hope he is there tonight. That’ll add some entertainment.’

She grabbed her trench coat and buttoned it up before leaving her apartment. She walked down the hallway only to bump into a pale guy. He had a yellow bandana tied around his head and his face looked like it was set in a grimace.

“Watch where you’re going, bitch.”

“S-Sorry, it was an accident …” Winter uttered out. The look on his face scared her as he also appeared built.

The guy scowled at her before turning around and heading into his apartment.

Teddy smirked thinking it was pretty funny how she looked so scared, ‘Haha, she’s pretty cute.’

hey thanks for reading!! ^___^
this chapter's a lil boring huh, but i dunno i wasnt in a good mood at the time o.o
keep reading and thanks for replying [:

Old Post 05-10-2002 06:07 PM
lovedontloveme

Part VI

Hybrid was overflowing with people, more so than the day before. Both floors were filled to their capacity and the club was buzzing with activity. Hoots from males and females could be heard along with the music played by a local dj.

When Minwoo and Junjin entered the club they were greeted by several of the waitresses and their friends. Soojung headed straight for the dressing room while the guys headed towards the 1st floor bar where a lot of the hoots were coming from. As they neared the bar they saw women carrying bowls of what appeared to be sliced and ready-to-eat apples.

Minwoo turned to Junjin and raised his eyebrows. Shrugging back in reply, he left to go look for SeonHo to say hi while Minwoo moved through the throng of people with curiosity burning in his eyes.

His eyes opened wide – there lying on the bar top was the girl from the night before – Winter. Liquid honey was dripping off of her smooth skin onto the bar top and everyone was smothering their apple pieces in that honey. Men and women were hovering around her like bees and Minwoo felt rage burning in him.

She was his girl. What right did they have to touch her and eat off her like that? She appeared to be very much enjoying the attention she was receiving and her deep throaty laugh intoxicated the bees. Minwoo didn’t feel so powerful after all.

He stood there, staring at her curves, her thighs, her stomach, the honey running down the sides.

Winter laughed out loud, ticklish from the numerous fingers and hands all over her body. Out of the corner of her eye she could see his head of silver hair. ‘Hmm, he’s here tonight. Good… Haha, he can look but no touching this time,’ she thought. She figured that he wouldn’t do anything to her now in front of so many people and with her the center of attention. Winter pretended she hadn’t noticed him.

Minwoo was standing very still, eyes still solely focused on all those fingers and the honey.

Moaning and laughing as men and women slid their fingers across her figure she gazed directly at Minwoo.

Minwoo snapped out of his trance and moved forward.

He got hold of one of the bottles of honey and squeezed some out. It was the purest form of honey you could get, liquid and never crystallizing or hardening. The clear yellow liquid flowed out of the squeeze-bottle and onto Winter’s chest.

Minwoo smirked and dipped his finger between her breasts. Licking his finger, he stared at Winter. She raised her eyebrow and moved her leg up, her thigh shiny in the light.

Minwoo leaned down and let his tongue take over. The sweet taste filled his mouth and his desires.

The people in the club surrounding the bar hooted and shrill whistles filled the air.

“You never told me your name mister,” Winter whispered in Minwoo’s ear as he tickled her with the tip of his tongue.

“It’s Minwoo, but you’ll call me Oppa from now on.”

Assuming he was joking, Winter chuckled.

“Excuse me? I’ll call you whatever I want, Minwoo.”

“Get up.”

“What?”

“Get up, you’re having a drink with me.”

“Haha, I see. Wait.”

Winter touched the honey on her chest with her pinky finger. Smearing it on Minwoo’s top lip she raised her head and licked it off of his lip.

Smirking she said, “I need to clean up.”

“I’ll help.” Minwoo winked.

Getting off the bar top she didn’t have as much honey on her anymore but was still sticky. She headed up the stairs to the 2nd floor - with Minwoo close behind - to where there was a bathroom with a shower that SeonHo used sometimes.

The jingle of the bells sounded as Teddy walked into the florist.
A young girl looked up from the counter where she was reading a magazine to see Teddy looking at the flowers being displayed in the shop. Teddy held a bunch of white roses that were wrapped in a clear plastic to his face and smelled them. ‘Perfect.’

Taking them and walking towards the counter he held out some money and paid for the flowers. The girl gave him his change and then looked back to her magazine while Teddy walked out of the store with a smile on his face.

He put the roses on the passenger seat of his convertible and got into the drivers seat. Off he went, past all the commercial buildings and into a cozier neighborhood.

Smiling and swinging the flowers he walked up to the door of her house. He was about to knock on the door when he saw that the door was already open a crack. He let himself in, thinking that maybe she had a feeling he was coming over and headed to her room.

“Honey, Surpri-” He called out as he turned the door knob of his girlfriend’s room. He stopped mid-sentence. The door wide open, he stood stunned at what he saw.

Thanks for reading and replying. I love my readers q:
Hum, this chapter seems a little short... but I think the content kind of makes up for the shortness haha ^___^

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:38 PM
MellowYellow

what'd he see what'd he see?!?!?!?!?

haha

whoa..... the honey part..... whoa..... whoa..... WHOA....haha
is that one of your fantasies vi?!? kekeke

Old Post 05-12-2002 11:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

hahahah
the honey thing ...... i saw it on tv...... on CSI(Crime Scene Investigation or somethin) LMAO
hahahah
anyway here's more

Old Post 05-12-2002 01:54 PM
lovedontloveme

Part VII

Teddy exploded. “What the fuck are you doing? Get off of her! Now!”

Danny moved and sat by her side with the white sheets covering his legs. Smiling cockily to Teddy he said, “She’s enjoying me, why should I?”

She pulled the white sheets up to cover her chest. Annie’s eyes were wide open with horror. He’d caught her with Danny. She managed to stutter out, “I-I’m Sorry Teddy…” then looked down, not being able to face Teddy. She felt an overwhelming guilt but was, in a sense, relieved that he had found out on his own; she didn’t think she would ever be able to tell Teddy herself.

Meanwhile Teddy stood in the doorway in disbelief. He’d thought that maybe Danny had taken advantage of Annie or was harassing her, but he had never imagined that Annie would actually be cheating on him.

“H-How could you! Did you ever l-love me?!” Teddy exclaimed choking on his words.

Without waiting for an answer Teddy dropped the white roses on the carpet and left the scene not looking back, refusing to believe what was now painfully obvious. He didn’t want to see anymore. He didn’t want to acknowledge it – his girlfriend of two years was cheating on him.

Slamming the door of his car shut, he closed his eyes. ‘How could she do this to me, I gave her my fucking all. What can she possibly see in that cocky fool?’ Teddy felt an agonizing ache in his gut, he felt as though something was pushing it, poking it, stabbing it until Teddy then could feel the pain no more. Only numb.

Teddy pushed his foot on the accelerator hard and sped off towards Changjo, the home of girls and liquor.

Boo’s were sounded as Winter went off to clean herself but soon faded as the clubbers turned their attention back to dancing and the music.

Minwoo lit a cigarette as he watched as Winter stood in the shower. It had no curtains or doors to cover her, just a showerhead in the corner letting out sprays of water. She slowly got the honey off of her. Minwoo fought back the temptation to get there in the shower with her and grab off the rags she wore and take her there and then. Her luscious image caused him to go off on a wild daydream where she was his and he was hers. She seemed so comfortable with herself, not caring that Minwoo practically had his tongue wagging and drooling.

“What’s your real name?” Minwoo asked, flicking cigarette ash onto the bathroom tiles.

“Can’t this be my real name?” she asked smiling.

Raising his eyebrows he said, “Your mother named you Winter?”

Winter scoffed bitterly. “I have no mother,” she declared

“I named myself.” Winter whispered.

Minwoo raised his eyebrows skeptically as she dried herself with a towel. She stood shivering slightly when Minwoo couldn’t stand it anymore. He grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her, not giving her time to react. Taking in his mint scent she couldn’t say anything. The comforting intimacy was something she hadn’t felt in a long time. It was different from the stares and touches she got while dancing at the club. She felt warm.

Minwoo closed his eyes. He had already felt giddy from just being near her. But something about how she had gone from being a smiling seductress to the quiet shivering girl irked him. He wanted to see the radiant beauty not the heavy hearted girl he was holding in his arms right now. He didn’t want to see the melancholy in her eyes that he saw in that split second where he had asked about her mother.

They stood there for a moment, lost in the closeness felt.

Reluctantly, Winter pulled back.

“Are you ok Winter…?” Minwoo asked, with warm eyes.

“Yeah…” she replied, still not looking too happy. They she transformed, she put the smile back on her face and said, “I want to go home. Think you can get SeonHo to let me off early today?”

Minwoo grinned slyly, “Only if you let me come home with you.”

Teddy walked into the nightclub, making a beeline for the bar on the second floor. He sat next to a guy with a shaved head, the short blonde hair appearing blue in the neon light. He seemed to be very intent on watching one of the particular podium dancers below. She had long, silky, black hair and didn’t have her breasts exposed.

Junjin watched as Soojung, one of the other dancers besides Winter who didn’t have their breasts uncovered, swung around the pole. He felt a jealousy towards all the men on the bottom floor dancing and watching her but in his heart he knew that she only wanted him. He worried; he felt an attachment to Soojung… It wasn’t like him to feel such a feeling. Girls were girls - only toys, something you had fun with and could always get a new one. But Junjin felt a confusing feeling in his chest, he couldn’t identify it but he only knew one thing. He hoped with his dear life that it wasn’t love.

Teddy ordered six shots of hard liquor from the bartender who raised his eyebrows but then got out the liquor bottles and poured the alcohol into the six small shot glasses.

“One - I hope I forget you.” Teddy took the first shot, talking to himself.

“Two – I hope he ends up impotent so you can’t have babies like you told me bitch.” Two shots down.

“Three – You can go to hell coz I’m gonna find a new girl who’s hotter than you, nicer than you and gives better blow jobs than you.” Then without saying anything he took the remaining shots, one after one. He ordered more drinks. The bartender worried but served him the drinks anyway, knowing that money would be given in exchange. Teddy felt woozy and dizzy but he didn’t care as long as the nauseating feelings distracted his heart from her.

Winter held onto Minwoo’s arm as she recognized the grimacing guy from the morning. Minwoo told Junjin that he was going with Winter. Junjin nodded and gave a sly look to Minwoo who put on an innocent face.

Teddy’s vision blurred and he tried to keep his head from hanging down. He vaguely recognized the image of the blue-grey eyes looking at him with horror this morning, now looking at him with curiosity.

“Winter let’s go.” Minwoo said as he took her hand in his and they walked down the stairs back to the 2nd floor and exited the club.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter q:
Haha, I liked it...
Oh and I posted the poster again... just to help the mood I guess.
As usual comment and suggestions are loved q:

Old Post 05-12-2002 01:57 PM
lovedontloveme

Part VIII

The street in which Hybrid was located was in the more well known side of Changjo, the side where more ‘services’ could be found and had a more tainted reputation. Hybrid was only a few steps away from whore-houses, strip joints and dens that were home to drunken gamblers and dealers. Still hand in hand, they walked down the street lit with neon light to where Minwoo’s car was parked. Minwoo felt a strange sensation; Winter had remained mute from the moment he had took her up to SeonHo and told him that they were leaving. It felt… wrong. She was supposed to be the epitome of being free and beautiful. But now she looked unhappy and her eyes were not lit with that fire he’d been used to seeing.

Minwoo opened the car door for Winter and she got in, looking ahead.

Minwoo got in and put the keys in the ignition. “Where do you live?”

At Minwoo’s voice Winter seemed to remember she wasn’t by herself, and she curled her lips and pushed the thoughts of her ‘family’ away.

“Just up the street, BABE” she answered emphasizing the word babe to tease him.

“Mmm, what number, DARLING?” Minwoo shot back.

“You should know, HUN. How could you forget after ALL those times we spent in bed huh babe?”

Minwoo grinned, ‘Hey at least this chick has a sense of humor.’

Winter was telling him the number of her apartment when his cell phone rang.
Looking at the name and number displayed on the screen, he flipped the phone open and spoke into the phone.

“Hello? Yeah. When will he be back mother? Okay.” Minwoo hung up and turned back to Winter, noting that the word mother seemed to bring Winter back into her quiet mood again.

Minwoo had previously forgotten about the quiet look her face held when he had asked about her mother, the image had been replaced by the lips and eyes that enchanted him so much. The quiet look though, it made him feel strange. He wanted her to forget whatever it was that she was thinking. So he decided to help her, with the only method he knew of – drinking her blues away.

He chose not to say anything and asked Winter once again, if the number of her house was correct. She nodded her head and looked out to the side again. He considered not staying at her place, maybe she needed to be by herself. But the selfish part of him wanted to be with her and share the same space with her.

Minwoo’s instincts told him to take her hand, and he did. One hand on the steering wheel and the other gently rubbing hers, he came to a stop in front of a low building.
They got out of the car and he stood next to her, not sure of whether she wanted him to come up to her place.

He turned to her, “Winter, do you want me to stay…?” he asked uncertainly. Winter answered by taking his hand firmly and leading him up to her apartment. She needed to feel wanted tonight; she wanted that warmth, the warmth that the owner of the icy eyes gave her when he wrapped his arms around her that night.

The playful atmosphere that the two stood in took a change, and a somber air filled the night as Winter’s stillness became increasingly disturbing.

‘Umma, do you ever regret it…?’

Winter shook off the thoughts of her mother and focused on the fact that here she was, in front of her apartment door, hand in hand with Minwoo. What was she doing? She certainly knew what usually happened when men you hardly knew were standing with you in front of your home. But, she didn’t know whether she wanted it to happen or not. It didn’t necessarily feel wrong, but it didn’t feel entirely right either.

Winter stood in a daze, forgetting that Minwoo was waiting for her to open the door. Contemplating whether she really wanted him there or not. Should she wallow in her pain herself, or let him be the one to let her forget about it?

“Winter,” Minwoo called out.

She slowly turned her head to the side, and looked up at Minwoo’s face. She appeared to be looking in him, rather than at him. Minwoo felt a sharp jolt when he saw that her beautiful blue-grey eyes were rimmed with tears.

Winter didn’t know why she was crying. Looking at his face, she felt weighed down with an urge to cry. His eyes, the dark eyes tinged with a slight violet reminded her of all the angst she felt in the past, when her mother had abandoned her. That was all that Winter was to her mother, the girl who constantly reminded her with her presence, that she could not have her husband back again. She was the spawn of an affair, the illegitimate child.

Minwoo panicked. He racked his brain, trying to think of a way to console the girl who was crying for reasons unknown to him. All he could do was stand and look at her as she stared intensely back at him.

Winter made no effort to rid her tears, letting the rivulets run down her cheeks. She did not make noises – there was no sniffling, nor were there any loud sobs. There was only the shaking of her body, her chest heaving up and down, as she searched Minwoo’s eyes.

It was an irony that the girl, the seductress, looked beautiful as ever with the tears glistening in her eyes.

Minwoo did the only thing he could think of; he took her in his arms, no questions asked and the throbbing in her heart could be felt next to his own.

Thanks for reading. Susan, if you see this, do you think you can edit the title to long-fic instead? Thanks in advance.

Old Post 05-16-2002 10:55 PM
lovedontloveme

Part IX

They stood there, Minwoo rubbing Winter’s back, trying to soothe her and Winter trembling in his arms. She hardly knew him, but she felt that she belonged in those arms, as though there were her home.

“It’s okay Winter; I’m here…” Minwoo wasn’t too sure what he could do to help. Winter was no longer the image of a strong-willed woman, but a vulnerable little girl. He pulled her in tighter, and ran his hand down her smooth hair. He could feel her tears soaking into his turtleneck and wetting his skin, but it didn’t irritate him – it only served as a reminder that there in his arms was Winter, the girl who had put him into a trance. Her lips were not formed in a seductive pout, her limbs were not shining, and her eyes were not piercing, but there she was, weeping. And all he could do was hold her.

They stood lost in the moment when Minwoo came to and realized that they couldn’t stand outside her place like that forever so he reluctantly pulled back and asked gently where her keys were. Winter exhaled loudly, and then bit her lip while fumbling with a keyring that she took out of her coat pocket. Minwoo, not able to withstand seeing her like this, took the keys from her.

“Which one is it?”

“It’s the gold one…” she said quietly.

Winter handed the keyring to Minwoo, touching his hand and then put her hands in her coat pockets. Minwoo put the key into the keyhole and turned back to Winter, looking at her inquisitively as though asking for the last time if she was sure whether she wanted Minwoo in her home.

Winter seemed to understand and nodded her head. Minwoo turned the key in the lock and turned the knob of the door, pushing the door open and entering her studio.
The corners of the studio were lit with low lamps, giving the room a golden glow. Her clothes were strewn all around her double bed but the kitchenette was clean.

Winter headed towards her wardrobe to change into something warmer than the rags she wore at the club that had not completely dried yet. Opening all the cabinets and cupboards, he searched for some alcohol to hopefully sooth Winter. He stopped when he found that there was already a bottle of scotch on the kitchen top.

Minwoo glanced back at Winter. She was changing clothes, not caring that she was entirely in Minwoo’s view. But her hands were trembling, and it took longer than usual dressing. Minwoo couldn’t help but note yet again that she was extremely alluring. Feeling guilty and chiding himself for thinking such thoughts when she was obviously distressed, he poured the liquor into glasses.

“Drink it,” he ordered and looked away, inwardly cringing as he pictured her gulping the scotch down. Any moment now and she would begin to feel woozy. He turned back, facing her. Drops of scotch trailed her mouth as she had hurriedly guzzled the alcohol.

Numerous drinks and an hour later, the glasses stood in a heap on her dresser and Winter was sitting cross-legged on the bed. The stench of alcohol pervaded the air and Minwoo lay next to her with his hands behind his head, tipsy but not yet intoxicated. Winter though, was drunk and babbling incoherently.

“Minwoo…”

“Minuuuieeee”

She put her hand over her mouth, stifling her giggles. Mumbling more about jumping on stars and mixing milk with orange juice, words flowed out of her mouth that didn’t make sense. Minwoo could here her but didn’t listen. His amusement turned to concern and the concern was soon outweighed by weariness. He let out a mouthful of air and turned his head towards Winter with his eyes closed. Silence overcame as Winter stopped her babble and turned herself to face Minwoo.

Winter told herself to push thoughts of her longing for a loving family out of her head. There was no use wishing for something she could never have. Glancing down at his face, the fact that he was in her home finally registered. She looked up at the ceiling as she began to question herself.

Who was he? Why did he act as though he cared? How ironic it seemed to her, that a near stranger showed concern over her distress, while her mother, someone with her genes and blood - had deserted her. Or were her thoughts only misassumptions? Was this new arrival in her life only someone out to use her? Was this ‘caring’ of his only a milestone in the way? As the questions bombarded her conscience, tears cascaded down the sides of her face and she gazed back down at the man who called himself Minwoo.

She let out a sigh, realizing that nothing really mattered anymore. As long as she had this job and all the attention, she would feel wanted; it was the closest thing to love she could get. Accustomed to putting up her self-assured façade, she told herself that she might as well enjoy this Minwoo person while he was there.

Watching him rest his eyes, the urge to touch him took over. Pushing out all thoughts of her longing for a proper family, she bent down and put her lips to his.

Another short chapter -.-

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:07 AM