Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Beauty Tips = hands
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Beauty Tips = hands

Soft Hands:
So your hands don't feel soft anymore?
Before you go to bed, lavish on the Vaseline and then pop on a pair of cotton gloves. Your hands will be incredibly soft by morning.

Hand Massage:
To stimulate circulation, rub your palm over the back of the hand and then repeat with the other hand.
This movement is very similar to washing your hands and it does not only stimulate circulation, it also warms the hands.

How To Get A French Manicure:
STEP 1
It's essential to prepare your hands and nails before applying nail polish. First, exfoliate your hands by massaging them using a small amount of body scrub. Rinse with water and dry thoroughly. One of the main causes of chapped hands is not drying them properly after washing.
STEP 2
File your nails. If they are brittle or tend to split, keep them flat across the top with smooth, rounded edges. When filing, move in one direction, from outer corner to centre-sawing movements can damage the nail plate. Choose a nail file with a fine surface that glides over the nail.
STEP 3
Coat hands in a layer of sweet almond oil, to norish and soften, then wrap in a warm towel and relax for 15 minutes. Unwrap, and gently push back cuticles using a rubber hoof stick (available from most chemists). Never use cuticle clippers, as they can nick the skin. Rinse hands with warm water and dry thoroughly to remove any oil residue.
STEP 4
Apply one coat of base coat over your entire nail and allow a couple of minutes to dry. This will help strengthen the nail. Some products also level fine ridges and imperfections, leaving a smooth surface to apply polish. There's a wide range of base coats to choose from.
STEP 5
For a square look, paint a straight line across the tips; for a rounded appearance, follow the curve of the nail; and to get a pointed style, paint in from each side to the centre. Some manicure kits include sticky strips to use as a guide. when applying, lay your hand on a flat surface and keep the ball of your painting hand steady and keep the ball of your painting hand steady by resting it on the same surface. Leave to dry.
STEP 6
Finally, apply a coat of translucent shell-pink polish over the entire nail to seal the whitened tip and complete the look. Allow 10 minutes for it to dry. For extra shine and protection, apply a clear, glossy top coat.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2002 09:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

y thank you vasline eh? nevr liked the stuff tho. i'll stick to good ol lotion hehe

Old Post 11-28-2002 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

hehehe nice tips! ;]

Old Post 11-28-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
y thank you vasline eh? nevr liked the stuff tho. i'll stick to good ol lotion hehe

yea hehe vasoline has that oily feeling when u put it on i dis like it but i like d feeling of my skin being smooth is soo sexy den i run around asking girls to feel how soft my hand it lol

Old Post 11-28-2002 09:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

OoOoOoOoOoOoOo

--kinda funny coming from a guy but its all good!!
thanks!! but what if my gloves fall off??

Old Post 11-28-2002 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krNswTyUhjA
koREAn DoRkiEsT YuHJa

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
OoOoOoOoOoOoOo

--kinda funny coming from a guy but its all good!!
thanks!! but what if my gloves fall off??

ehhe agree

buh thanks for da tips hmm vasoline really works???

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krNswTyUhjA Click here to Send krNswTyUhjA a Private Message Find more posts by krNswTyUhjA Add krNswTyUhjA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by krNswTyUhjA

ehhe agree

buh thanks for da tips hmm vasoline really works???

oyea i heard about that.. people say it does werkk.. and my mom used to do that too haha she always had nice smooth hands

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote