Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > "i love you"
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

"i love you"

wat would you say if your gf/bf all of the sudden say i love you, and it caught you by surprise?

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2002 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neomatrix2000

I think it depends.. If you have a good strong relationship with him/her I would say he/she may have been through something that made him think and realize that you are very special to him/her and he/she just wants you to know that. But if you are iffy about your relationship then either he/she is hidding something or maybe he just said it, but that's just my opinion. Or maybe I'm just paranoid

Old Post 11-22-2002 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neomatrix2000 Click here to Send neomatrix2000 a Private Message Find more posts by neomatrix2000 Add neomatrix2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

if it was really taht serious... man... it'd be the happiest day of my life...

Old Post 11-22-2002 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe

yeop

Old Post 11-22-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sakura angel

if it's someone i like i would be happy for good

Old Post 11-22-2002 10:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sakura angel Click here to Send sakura angel a Private Message Find more posts by sakura angel Add sakura angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

i would be so happy that day...

i love you sweety

Old Post 11-22-2002 12:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i would feel good but it's something that probably isn't really meaning full if your my age ( 14 or so). When my gf said "i love you" i would just say it back because i didn't want her to feel stupid saying.

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~SOLIDITY~*

ya know, when I was with my ex-bf for two years, it never just came out like that. We showed that we loved each other with actions. Actually, I don't recall either one of us telling each other that we loved one another, it was all done in actions.

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~SOLIDITY~* Click here to Send *~SOLIDITY~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~SOLIDITY~* Add *~SOLIDITY~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by neomatrix2000
I think it depends.. If you have a good strong relationship with him/her I would say he/she may have been through something that made him think and realize that you are very special to
him/her and he/she just wants you to know that.

awww... ^^

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i would feel good but it's something that probably isn't really meaning full if your my age ( 14 or so). When my gf said "i love you" i would just say it back because i didn't want her to feel stupid saying.

oh that's just mean.... if that ever happens.... don't lead a girl on like that

i would not know how to act.... tell you went i get to that point.. first step.... GET A BOYFRIEND... lmao

Old Post 11-23-2002 08:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe

exactly~ and then... i'd say i love you back of course~ =]

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 11-24-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

i would say "rite back at ya"

Old Post 11-25-2002 11:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

it would never catch me by surprise, i tend to think of things in advance, outcomes that might happen and prepare responses hahahah, yeah for real...i do that.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-25-2002 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

hehe i would say i love you toO~~
but dats only if i really diDD love da person ;D

Old Post 11-26-2002 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

if i really loved hym i would sey it bak [x if not.. i would jus b like.. awwwwwwwwww :D eke =x

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
if i really loved hym i would sey it bak [x if not.. i would jus b like.. awwwwwwwwww :D eke =x

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

I honestly have never said I love you to a girl if I didn't mean it. If she says I love you, i'd be honest. It sounds funny though...

GIRL: "I LOVE YOU!"
ME: "ERM... I LIKE YOU TOO.. "

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
I honestly have never said I love you to a girl if I didn't mean it. If she says I love you, i'd be honest. It sounds funny though...

GIRL: "I LOVE YOU!"
ME: "ERM... I LIKE YOU TOO.. "

face the ass , thats better than
Girl= "i love you"
me= "werd"

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-29-2002 09:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

face the facts, it's kind of funny how many people in this thread said they would say it back if it were said to them.
if there was a math equation for something like this, i would say that the rate of speed at which a young teenager says "i love you" to their companion is equivalent to the lack of knowledge that person has on what exactly it means to say those words.

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts, it's kind of funny how many people in this thread said they would say it back if it were said to them.
if there was a math equation for something like this, i would say that the rate of speed at which a young teenager says "i love you" to their companion is equivalent to the lack of knowledge that person has on what exactly it means to say those words.

i agree...kids these days over use the word so much that they forget the true meaning of it

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote