Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Most Expensive $tuff all merged
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

OO. todai i bought this shirt from a bum on the street in NYC, buh i dint realli buy it, I donated a dollar n he gave me a shirt n it says "I Helped The Homeless" on the shirt
So i guess this is the cheapest clothe i bought?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

the most expensive clothes i actually bought..was a $400 shirt from French Connection

cheapest would have to be a wife beater for like 3dollars

Old Post 08-02-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
OO. todai i bought this shirt from a bum on the street in NYC, buh i dint realli buy it, I donated a dollar n he gave me a shirt n it says "I Helped The Homeless" on the shirt
So i guess this is the cheapest clothe i bought?

a bum making t shirts? wow howd he get the money to make the shirts?

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

THAT'S what I was thinking.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

umm $600 snowboarding apparell and cheapest is a shirt i bought for $.25 at a fair.

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

welll i'm a bargain shopper. i dun like spending big bucks on ONE item. my fave word is: SALE. i like shopping around and comparing prices so i get the best deal. dats the way i am so i dun like spending alot alot of money..... but.. the most expensive would be... $150 bridesmaid dress for my cousin's wedding (but i didnt even pay for it - my mom did!). or a pair of Foraninas (sp?) platform sneakers i bought in HK for US$75-80, which i only wore for a few months... and dats kinda a waste of $. but its an italian brand so....... its aite.

cheapest?! i got lots!! lots of great deals.. ex: from Banana Republic, i got a thong for $1.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buwahahahhahahaa!

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i think he gets it from the shelter place he gets it, he looks poor buh he had pretty decent clothe on buh he still looked like a bum and he had a box of shirts n on the box it said something about a homeless shelter, he wuznt sellin it, he wuz collectin donation n he jus gav it out to anyone who donated

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

most expensive- 80 dollar tommy jacket

most cheapest- white V shirt for 5 bucks

Old Post 08-03-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
welll i'm a bargain shopper. i dun like spending big bucks on ONE item. my fave word is: SALE. i like shopping around and comparing prices so i get the best deal. dats the way i am so i dun like spending alot alot of money.....

hellz yea...every store i go into i head for the sale or clearance rack but i'm not realli sure about the most and least expensive things i've bought...rite now, the most i can think of is $40 for a dress and $3 for sum shirts at charlotte russe

Old Post 08-05-2002 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

the least expensive shirt i bought was a logo tank top at GAP for only $1.97! The original price was $16.50, so it's all good. I only buy things on sale....

the most expensive: $85 for a shirt at Neiman Marcus. it was so cute that i just had to get it.

Last edited by annabanana on 08-08-2002 at 12:27 AM

Old Post 08-05-2002 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

the most expensive thing i bought.... was.. a $150 jean jacket from korea....
the most least expensive thing i prolly bought was a ... a $3 bra from korea... lol :satisfy:

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
babeegurl369
<3

most xpensive thing i bought would b...
$188 a&f winter ski jacket
cheapest...
$4.99 aero chick tee
if da price goes ova $200 i juss ask my parents fo $$$

creditz to lilxzzanga ^_^

Old Post 08-10-2002 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for babeegurl369 Click here to Send babeegurl369 a Private Message Find more posts by babeegurl369 Add babeegurl369 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

most expensive - jordanz
least - dis one roca wear shirt for 25

Old Post 08-10-2002 10:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha $160 on my abercrombie skii jacket... i got it on sale too

$1 i bought some unused sockes from my friend

Old Post 08-10-2002 10:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
haha $160 on my abercrombie skii jacket... i got it on sale too

$1 i bought some unused sockes from my friend

wut da lol now dat i think o fit my least expensive wuz dis one smiley face jo boxer i got on sale

Old Post 08-10-2002 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuki_senru
Crazie Teddy

cloth probably would be
240 for my prom dress..
and haha i don't think anybody can beat this but 10RMB(chinese yen) for three pair of cute socks 10RMB is probably 20 some cents of USD
i also bought a mashimaro cellphone flashing thingy for 5RMB which is like 10 cents or something...
things r so cheap there...gosh i wanna go back

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuki_senru Click here to Send yuki_senru a Private Message Visit yuki_senru's homepage! Find more posts by yuki_senru Add yuki_senru to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

err just clothing?

expensive : $200+ for one of my winter wool coats
cheap : FREE! i had those Gap underwear certificates hehe...nice lil pink string bikinies for $0

Old Post 09-01-2002 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

the most expensive thing i bought was a triple 5 soul sweatshirt dat came with pants for 80 bucks.. and the cheapest thing was 1.49 shirt haha

Old Post 09-03-2002 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

hm most expensive these last few months wud be a sweater from a/x like 60

and least wud be 7 dollar chinos from banana

everything at banana is really cheap for me cuz no one fits in 28/28

Old Post 09-18-2002 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

whats your most expensive jeans???

haha... i got some lucky brand jeans... i dunno how much they are... but i hear there freakin expensive... i got em as a gift...

Old Post 11-07-2002 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote