Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > clothing brands
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Favorite clothe brands?

My favorites are Armani, Gucci, some Versace, Banana Republic, J Crew, some Gap, Perry Ellis, and Brooks Brothers.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

Enyce & Phat Farm

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

hm..let's see
dkny,diesel,nike,banana republic,tna,kookai , mavi jeans , and gap i guess..

Old Post 04-02-2002 08:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

DKNY, ck, rl/polo, gucci, versace, bebe, banana republic, nine west, old navy, gap, abercrombie & fitch, aeropostale, union bay, charlotte russe, etc etc as long as they're pretti and not too expensive (name brands i get on sale and at outlets )

Old Post 04-03-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HwAnHee o12 xP
hWAnhEe nEuN nAekKuH~!

i lOvE MAjAh fLaVaH, KaRl KaNi, aNd sEaN jOhN...i lOvE hIp hOp cloThEs...

Old Post 04-05-2002 04:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HwAnHee o12 xP Click here to Send HwAnHee o12 xP a Private Message Find more posts by HwAnHee o12 xP Add HwAnHee o12 xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

DKNY, Tommy.

i want to know where to get Majah Flava clothes because i can't seem to find them anywhere.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-05-2002 07:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

Nautica, Adidas, Pure Playaz Jeans, 04, Fubu [beanie]

Old Post 04-05-2002 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

i want to know where to get Majah Flava clothes because i can't seem to find them anywhere.

nope certainly not in california.
it's been spread that there's a store in new jersey, somewhere, that sells MF! but not an actual MF! store :sad:

Old Post 04-06-2002 01:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

mf is expensive as hell, but i thought you could only get in korea or order it online.

Old Post 04-06-2002 01:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i like hanes.. fruit of the looms and byc..... d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-06-2002 01:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

puahaha lol

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-06-2002 02:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
japanesenoodles

abercrombie & fitch, polo, armani exchange [a/x], marcs, cK jeans, fcuk [french connection uk], bossini, giordano, esprit, lee jeans

accesories... burberry and louis vuitton

comfortable clothes that are easy to wear, classic cut so u wear all the time...

Old Post 04-09-2002 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for japanesenoodles Click here to Send japanesenoodles a Private Message Find more posts by japanesenoodles Add japanesenoodles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

armani, polo, gap, ck, j crew, banana once in awhile..

korean brands: tbj, spoon, vov, jambangee

Old Post 04-10-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

brands? what brands? i don't care.. if me like... me buy... even if it costs like 300 dollars.....or costs like 20 dollars...

newly discoverd brands that i would like to see or buy more clothes from(just cuz... fav krn gasoo's/celebrity is sporting them in the ad~)...

ROOTS canada (JTL)
RUJEANS (g.o.d.)

this one isn't korean... but i saw click-b wearing it and i was like.. drooling so much -------k-swiss

old & new (bae young joon)
bang bang ( i acutally have some clothes from there! haha i didn't even realize it too) ...oh yeah (GO SU!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
is maru
TBJ (UN~~~)
FRJEANS (SHINHWA~~~)
JOFF (their jacekts are really cool)
GEM (YIIK~~~~)

some of the clothes from those brands are REALLY cute! i just want to like buy ALL of them... but not enough money..haha i maybe get 1 expensive thing... but that means i don't get anything else.....keke

Old Post 04-16-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

Post Fav Cloth Brands

babyGap for my babybro., SEARS for my daddy, Lancome for my mommy and Tommy for myself.

Old Post 04-26-2002 02:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

my favorite clothes brands:
Charlotte Russe, J.Crew, Banana Republic, Limited, Express, American Eagle, and Armani Exchange.
Practically all of the asian guys at skoo' wear armani exchage.

I used to like Tommy Hilfiger and Abercrombie & Fitch, but not anymore.

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

I like Nordstrom, Bebe, Banana Republic, Tiffany's, NineWest jewelery, DKNY, Enzo Aglioni boots, and oh yeah, my hair that I wear....

Old Post 05-02-2002 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

Anything at the mall that looks alright and is pretty cheap..i *almost* cried when i read the tag to my new Structure sweater which said Express..so structure is now express men am i not wrong?

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

I usually shop at goodwill/2nd hand shops. but if I'm going for name brand I usually buy

STUSSY, Mossimo, Bathing Ape (the best, just need to be cheaper), No. 9, No emblem or Fender (yes, they make clothes)

Old Post 05-02-2002 02:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

what's your favorite brand of clothing?

i used to go to nordstroms and get stuff like dkny, ralph lauren, ann taylor, and that kinda stuff but haven't been there in quite a while...these days i get stuff from BASIC, forever 21, EOS, charlotte russe, old navy, gap, AE, and occasionally pacsun.
mai fav brand is still DKNY

Old Post 06-21-2002 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote