Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Where do you shop for your clothes???
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Where do you shop for your clothes???

Hmm, Charlotte Russe, Gap, American Eagle, Vanity, Marshall Fields, Limited, Express, JCPenny's, Gadzooks...

haha, I have a wide variety of tastes in clothes.... I like to look sporty, sophisticated, preppy, comfy, etc... Depends on my moods... That's why there are so many stores that sell extremely different styles of clothing up there... Haha...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

old miller's outpost..
anchor blue stuff.

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

hmm, never heard of those stores before.... What kinda clothes do they sell?

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc_jjang

i shop SALES... WOO HOO!!!
but usually marshalls... pac sun... mr. rags... and last but not least... aeropostale...
i want to try anchor blue and urban outfitters...
WOO HOO!!!

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

places in vancouver..heh..

Old Post 03-29-2002 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by mc_jjang
i shop SALES... WOO HOO!!!
but usually marshalls... pac sun... mr. rags... and last but not least... aeropostale...
i want to try anchor blue and urban outfitters...
WOO HOO!!!

You got a really cute style... Can I see? Haha

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:00 AM
JuBiLee

for me
anywhere in vancouver plus elsewhere
so basically ANYWHERE!~

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc_jjang

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

You got a really cute style... Can I see? Haha

hahaha funny gurl... i dont look too good .... (being modest ).. hahahaha
but anyways im still trying to get peeps to scan my pics for me so i might put up some pics... in the personal pic section....

COMING SOON

WOO HOO!!!!

CuTE!!!

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

we just got an aeropostale and i'm in love with it also old navy,and dillards

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

structure, gap, banana republic (my fav.), urban outfitters, and my bro's closet

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

clothes???... you guys buy them??? man my momz make them outta potato sacks.. now thats hardcoreeee...

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-01-2002 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Banana Republic, Structure, Sears (for regular cargo Khaki pants of course, ok Gap/Structure for that too), French Connection (wish we had one here), Hot Topic for accessories. And if we had an A/X i'd go there.

Old Post 04-03-2002 07:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Smile

Taiwan! i luv shopping there, oh i shop at like the night markets! theys cheap and has loads of great stuff!!

Old Post 04-03-2002 02:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HwAnHee o12 xP
hWAnhEe nEuN nAekKuH~!

kOreA...tHeY hAvE a MF! aNd d-pUlSe aNd aLl thAt kOoL sTuFf...

Old Post 04-05-2002 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HwAnHee o12 xP Click here to Send HwAnHee o12 xP a Private Message Find more posts by HwAnHee o12 xP Add HwAnHee o12 xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hYunNiEe~

forever 21, bebe, banana republic, gap, limited, express..etc..

Old Post 04-07-2002 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hYunNiEe~ Click here to Send hYunNiEe~ a Private Message Find more posts by hYunNiEe~ Add hYunNiEe~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

the specialized stores and Macy's lol

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-08-2002 10:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
clothes???... you guys buy them??? man my momz make them outta potato sacks.. now thats hardcoreeee...

LOLolololol ahaha
"kewl"

Old Post 04-08-2002 02:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

nordstrom rack, anchor blue, forever 21, dkny, charlotte russe, basic, eos, anne taylor, old navy, gap, aeropostale, macy's...basically places wit cute stuff and on clearance!! haha

Old Post 04-08-2002 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
panda boi
im a boy

i shop at anchor blue too!!!
i also buy A LOT of clothes when i go back to Asia cause it so cheap and it looks good

Old Post 04-12-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for panda boi Click here to Send panda boi a Private Message Find more posts by panda boi Add panda boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

mall or online..... too simple?

online... i visit the websites of krn brands i've seen that i like....

mall- i walk around looking for things i like (when i have a lot of cash) i walk around looking for things i like THAT ARE ON SALE (when i'm low on cash.... this is like all the time... cuz i blow my money if i have a lot of it....)

Old Post 04-16-2002 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote