Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > do you girls prefer when a guy dresses preppy or hip hop?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

Question GQ or Thugged out?

Hmmm... so wat ya'll people think is more attractive?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i dress gqed i guess

Old Post 08-09-2002 09:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm, I think it really depends on the way the guy looks... like, some guy match the gq style and some match the thugged out look... both is attractive to me...

buh my parents like the gq look better... lols...

Old Post 08-09-2002 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

GQ =)

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i like the hip hop style... thas cute... but it has to be like. GOOD hip hop style... if it isnt ... then.. GQ

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

umm, in between?? thats how i consider myself to look, mixing styles

Old Post 08-10-2002 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i like gq thugged out look

lmao

ya know.... like how... okay i think really good example is that picture of woo hyuk where he's wearing a bandana like almost covering his face but he's wearing a suit... lol

or how.... bi... he's wearing like a suit thing.... but no shirt underneath......

that's nice......

but i'd guess if i had to choose one i'd have to choose gq.... always like a nice dressed guy.. kinda says.... "yes you can meet my mom" lol... not "RUN! here she comes"

lmao

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

but i'd guess if i had to choose one i'd have to choose gq.... always like a nice dressed guy.. kinda says.... "yes you can meet my mom" lol... not "RUN! here she comes"

PUAHAHAHAH!

your replies are so fun to read!!
anyway.. emmm.. GQ or thug?

not GQ cuz i don't like to dress GQish all the time
not thug cuz.. lol, what the quote says.

juss casual. dress up when they have to.. thug when they don't. but i gotta admit. a guy in a tux. whew~~

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-10-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i can't pull off wearin gq stuff -_-

Old Post 08-10-2002 08:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha... ic ic.. well im more of a casual dresser... if i really dun care how i look i'll end up in some solid white shirt and a pair of worn out lucky brand jeans and flip flops... HAHA but if i do care i'll prolly put atleast a nice shirt on... hey i gotta have somethin to impress the ladies

Old Post 08-10-2002 09:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

like julie sed, it depends on the guy... buh GQ is nice~ =D

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
ya know.... like how... okay i think really good example is that picture of woo hyuk where he's wearing a bandana like almost covering his face but he's wearing a suit... lol

oOoOo baybee! he looked good in those days! black bandana with a black suit no shirt underneath... *sizzle* here's a visual example...

junjinluber33 has attached this image:

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-11-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

GQ.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-11-2002 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

almost everything gasoos wear you wont wanna wear everyday.. who the hell would wear a suit and a bandana.. thats mad ghetto..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-11-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

HmM... suit and a bandana??? haha i guess... if your serious about getting jumped

Old Post 08-11-2002 08:46 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

OMG... I find that pic of Woo Hyuk hella cute!!! *drools*

Old Post 08-11-2002 08:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

iono..i'm both though..i like to dress up and look ghetto as hell too...

Old Post 08-11-2002 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
OMG... I find that pic of Woo Hyuk hella cute!!! *drools*

i know! if i saw a guy wearing that... id be like... wut the heck~ buh he looked good~~ hahaha!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-12-2002 07:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

GQ wen appropriate, thugged out wen appropriate. timing is everything. i dun want sum1 being ghetto wen they're goin to, say, a wedding

Old Post 08-12-2002 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

guys look like so good in both~ well too meeh is like wen a guys gq like it looks like dAt der gonna take so much good cARe of tha lady like u kno like so gentlemen like~ buh wen ur dressed in hip hop it shows yer tough buh sumtyms like a bit umm un caring lol iono why~!! buh not all lol

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 08-14-2002 04:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
like julie sed, it depends on the guy... buh GQ is nice~ =D

oOoOo baybee! he looked good in those days! black bandana with a black suit no shirt underneath... *sizzle* here's a visual example...

wow i have that picture of him in the white suit that you posted... like mag pic. it was in junior.. 1998. october issue... i got it cuz.... wel. alright haha.... but i was talkin bout this one... lol i reposted it like 3 times.. he looks so hot.... you want to see bi too?

oh yea baby.. lmao... HOT.. thas kinda gq right?

MellowYellow has attached this image:

Last edited by MellowYellow on 08-15-2002 at 03:28 AM

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote