Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > eyebrows - thin or thick?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

guys do NOT pluck unless u hav a unibrow or it goes down to ur cheeks or sumtin -_-;; i like guys w thick, dark eyebrows...looks very manly (at least to me it duz)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

i dun really like those hella thick eyebrows either...mine arent super thin buh they're still shaped n clean n stuff

newun hab ne good tips on plucking dem?

Old Post 09-08-2002 08:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

my natural brows are ugly >.< they start out nicely but then then near the middle towards the end, theres less hair so far away it looks like i shaved half my brows off

but i got my brows done so now they're arched ^^

Old Post 09-15-2002 06:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

mine...are well plucked...
but they are visible....
and i dont draw mah eyebrows..

Old Post 09-15-2002 02:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iShMeEhShOrTe3e

miE eYEbRows aRe mEdiuM....iF PeEpoEz hAVe reALLie REaLLie thin bRowS...dEn frUm aWay....it SeEms lykE deY hAVe no EyEbroWs...anD dAsh weiRd... :huh:

Old Post 10-13-2002 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iShMeEhShOrTe3e Click here to Send iShMeEhShOrTe3e a Private Message Find more posts by iShMeEhShOrTe3e Add iShMeEhShOrTe3e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i have 'ok' amount of hair but towards the end u cant really see any so i draw my eyebrows to give my face more definition...also pluck my eyebrows so they're kinda thin but am trying to grow them to make them slightly thicker so no need to get up early in the morning to draw my eyebrows! LOL

Old Post 10-15-2002 09:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

my eyebrows are a little bit light-but im afraid to draw it or powder it or whatever ppl do to make it look better.

Old Post 11-07-2002 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

models' eyebrows are so thin. makeup can realli do wonders...i bet if they washed off all the gunk on their face their eyebrows wud look realli small. they use a lot of eyeliner o.0

Old Post 11-08-2002 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by IamJ

newun hab ne good tips on plucking dem?

waxing them is the least painful... especially if its ur first time.

plucking them after taking a shower is less painful cuz the hair are softer.

Old Post 11-08-2002 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

yea girls with a unibrow or excessive body hair are kinda nasty to look at :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-08-2002 08:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea it is!! damnzz.. theres this gurl in mah school wit like eyebrows that are freakin bushi and hairy.. damn, ifeel like barfin everytym i see her in tha halls.. ewwwwww.. and gurls wit like madddd arm hair.. omg.. gorilla!!

Old Post 11-08-2002 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

my eyebrows are pretty thick if i dont pluck it. my sister first plucked it for me a few years back, cos she said she couldnt stand it!! haha

over the years i keep changing the shape to what i want, sometimes more natural sometimes thinner. now i think its pretty thin! like dat:

rhymester* has attached this image:

Old Post 11-08-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

owow!! nice!! yoo got nice eyes too!!

Old Post 11-08-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

wow u hav realli pretti brows and eyes!!! i'm so jealous of ur eyez >.< haha i want a crease :huh: buh yea ur brows are nicely shaped - not too thin, but not reali bushy. good job :thumbup: maib it's just the lighting, but they look brownish?

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:29 AM
saranghae

yea... helie!! u have such nice eyebrows!! i wish i could shape mine like yours... but i'm afraid to mess it up :sad: so i keep i the same... but its looking better as i do it more often... haha.

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

lol ur eyebrows look so perfect they look like they were painted on perfectly or something..mines are just..pretty natural

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
wow u hav realli pretti brows and eyes!!! i'm so jealous of ur eyez >.< haha i want a crease :huh: buh yea ur brows are nicely shaped - not too thin, but not reali bushy. good job :thumbup: maib it's just the lighting, but they look brownish?

haha yea i dyed them lighter brown cos my hair is a lighter shade too, it wouldnt look so nice if my brows were black!

im making my eyebrows more natural lookin now cos ppl keep asking me if its drawn or tattooed..haha its quite annoying!! even my sister asked me one morning, did you draw your eyebrows? and im like i jus woke up!! haha as if the first thing i do when i wake up is draw eyebrows!! so that did it, since i have mastered the perfect eyebrow, i think im gonna make it more natural now! haha

hey lily, slow n steady!! jus imagine wat you want and try it out!

Old Post 11-10-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*

hey lily, slow n steady!! jus imagine wat you want and try it out!

the thing is... i'm scared that i mite pluck too much!! haha... that happened once and well... my eyebrows were - . . ~ er... kinda like that... haha... but it was weird.

Old Post 11-11-2002 11:44 PM
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
my eyebrows are pretty thick if i dont pluck it. my sister first plucked it for me a few years back, cos she said she couldnt stand it!! haha

over the years i keep changing the shape to what i want, sometimes more natural sometimes thinner. now i think its pretty thin! like dat:

wow...i'm so envious of ur eyebrows :sad:

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

mine were lookin ok cuz i did them a week or 2 ago but they're growin bak and lookin bushy and bristly and mai mom keeps tellin me to stop bein so tweezer-happi but i can't help it! i just can't stand the chunkiness. like hyunjin from MILK - her brows bother me so much i just wanna pluck pluck pluck!

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:37 AM