Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > eyebrows - thin or thick?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

eyebrows - thin or thick?

to me, eyebrows say a lot about a person; if they're thick and bushy, then this person's prolly natural or duzn't realli care bout outer appearnces. if they're nicely-shaped and well-groomed, the impression is of neatness and order. if they're pencilled in, thaz just nasty i dun like super thin brows - thaz going overboard. i guess mine are well-shaped :satisfy:

in a lotta mags they say bushy brows are in agen - but i dun like thick brows either, cuz that kinda looks messy. wut do u guys say?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-14-2002 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

wuteva wOrkz wit dat persOn's face~ ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-14-2002 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

definitely thin, nicely shaped eyebrows. too bad my eyebrows dun look very... nicely shaped! i get them shaped and wax at a salon, but they never turn out nice... i guess its the way my eyebrows are naturally.... i dunno. but i wish i had nice, thin eyebrows!

Old Post 08-14-2002 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i have realie thin eyebrows.... not like thin as in line... but like my hair is realie thin and not dark..... but mine is average.. not bushy tho.... and i always keep it clean

Old Post 08-15-2002 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE
i have realie thin eyebrows.... not like thin as in line... but like my hair is realie thin and not dark..... but mine is average.. not bushy tho.... and i always keep it clean

i have bushy eyebrows hahahaha but its arched so my friends ses i pluck my eye brows but i dunt i really dunt! u dunt believe me don't u

Old Post 08-15-2002 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I pluck my eyebrows... I keep the natural top shape of it buh I just clean and pluck the bottom... iono if mine it too thin or too thick... anyone wanna tell me?

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

as long as you have eye browS .. i'm fine with it.

some women pluck em all out.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

if you're talking about on guys.. i really don't care.... unless it's just like a line.. lol

and for girls... i don't care either... it's whatever the girl wants to do.. but some girl at my school shaved her eyebrows and they never grew back... sucks for her....lol... some girls talk about tattoing an eyebrow on...

and for me... i don't care about my eyebrows... i've only plucked them twice and cuz my mom took me to a beautician... and then my mom did them the second time... lol never again... they can just stay sparce and spread out.. what's wrong with natural... but i try to keep them somewhat nice... but it's not like i whip out the pluckers every two days.... i have a shaver thing and that works.. lol

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

my eyebrows are not that bushy, kind of like a slender i guess and a lot of people think i pluck them, even though they really don't look that great to me hah. Especially cause i'm pakistani, people think i pluck my "unibrow", haha oh i don't have one though. A lot of middle easterners do though hehe

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

well now... i wuz referring to girls, but yea the guys bring up sum interesting points

i hav a frend hu'z very "wholesome." she's completely natural; no makeup or nething, and her eyebrows are natural and bushy. she looks very young like that...

as for guys, i dun realli care if they pluck or not. i'd definitely want them to get rid of unibrows. but i dun want them to hav super thin brows either...to me thaz sick. i actualli prefer bushy brows on guys tho...looks more masculine

Old Post 08-15-2002 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i donno anything about eyebrows so like my friend wax them for me..hurts so much..T.T and every since then i tried to maintain the shape..but its not really working..heh..^^;

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuki_senru
Crazie Teddy

ur eyebrow theories

oh i saw this whole eyebrow theory thingy on a magazine long time ago, maybe it works for some ppl. but u guys can have a try.

following r different eyebrow theories
Horizontal line
personality:shy, have virtue, very calm and even tempered. but a bit overpride.
maching career: since you have a lot of creativity, you can be in the music industry, entertainment field or design field.

Flip V brow, (the triangle brow)
Personality:light brow ppl are very sharp and smart, always make very solid and quick decisions. likes to have power. Heavy brow ppl likes to hide those skills.
maching career: light brow ppl can be high level managers or founder of some company. Heavy brow ppl can be in the food industry or service indurstry.

smooth, thin. like the edge of a semi-circle(what most girls have)
Personality: very detailed, can get use to any situation.
matching career: these ppl care about their appearance and their actions, so they can be in the beauty industry, or cloth design.

knife brow(not swiss knife, like those sword-knife type of things you see in chinese kunfu videos)
Personality: very serious, can convince people, straight forward.
matching career: justice related jobs, or medical field.

sad brow (the head of the brow is higher than the tip of the brow)
Personality: not very motivated, easily influenced by other people, follow other ppl.
matching career: cloth design, jewlery industry.

Last edited by yuki_senru on 08-16-2002 at 01:23 AM

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuki_senru Click here to Send yuki_senru a Private Message Visit yuki_senru's homepage! Find more posts by yuki_senru Add yuki_senru to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuki_senru
Crazie Teddy

Wink eyebrow theory continue

Phoenix brow, angle brow. (sort of like the edge of a semi-circle but with an angle at the edge, the edge flips up usually)
Personality: always lucky, popular.
matching career: something like secretary, or manager, sales rep. etc....

the rebel brow(lots of mixed messy brow, or the eyebrow hairs grow in different direction)
Personality: rebellous, always think big, likes to go and do the opposite. (mixed and messy brow: stingy)
matching career: service industry or factory.

swirl brow
Personality: kind of selfish, don't know care other ppl.
matching career: eh.........no career....kind of on the streets... :sad: bad bad

dragon brow (looks like the horizontal brow, but curls up a little toward the end.. sort of between the horizontal brow and the knife brow)
Personality: honest but smart, sensitive, popular and sort of like the head of the gang.
matching career: big company's CEO, internet field, or heavy industry's manager.

YOu can fix your brow to turn your bad luck away, give it a try girls and guys!!
i'm between the dragon brow and the phoenix brow.

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuki_senru Click here to Send yuki_senru a Private Message Visit yuki_senru's homepage! Find more posts by yuki_senru Add yuki_senru to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

wow. thaz interesting i've never tried waxing b4, i'm scared :huh: but i heard mai frend say it hurt less than plucking cuz w/ waxing it all cumz off at once and w/ plucking u gotta do em one by one.

Old Post 08-18-2002 01:06 AM
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

i shape dem n tweeze dem n color it wit eyebrow shadow n eyebrow pencil

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 08-18-2002 01:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

my hairs are really light in the start of be eyebrow so you cant see my arch... tryin to grow it out n arch it more

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-20-2002 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow... that's interesting... never knew eyebrows could define a person's personality. haha... i have no idea what my eyebrows are... hmm...

Old Post 08-20-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

aish...cameras are weird >.< wen i look in the mirror, mai eyebrows looks nice and well-shaped. but everytime i look in pix, mai eyebrows looks bushy and thick and gross. :sad: so i pluck em a lil more...and a lil more...till mai mom yells at me for makin em so thin

Old Post 08-21-2002 04:58 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i think i have sorta thick eyesbrows i wouldn't know though ahaha

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-21-2002 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

guys dun reallie hava choise unless they want to plucked it or wuhtever, i jus keep it how it is. i dun hav alot buh mine are madd dark...

Old Post 08-21-2002 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote