Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > here's a question for the asian girls.....
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

here's a question for the asian girls.....

for dating and relationships, do you girls prefer asian guys or other guys with different races ??

Just curious.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-24-2002 05:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

asian guys for me
vietnamese to be exact! hehe dats cuz my bf is viet

Old Post 07-24-2002 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i prefer asian guys... hehe... i like those cute little eyes ^^

Old Post 07-24-2002 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

er.. i prefer asian guys too
tho i've had a crush on a white once

but i prefer asian.
no peculiar reason.

Old Post 07-24-2002 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

im mOh attracted 2 azns den any other race... particularily krnz (since i happen 2 B one... ^^) N taiwanese... lOlz

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

asian is just more appealing to my eyes... buh I see a lot of cute white boys too... iono why... no reason really... they just seem more date-able... mebbe it's cuz there's more in common... juss like how whites prefer whites and blacks prefer blacks...

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i try to not let race get in the picture..
but i prefer korean guys. if not.. asian is fine too.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 07-25-2002 08:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

It's fun to date other races, although when it comes to marrying, i gotta stick wit' my azns. but only as long as they are taller than me!

Last edited by annabanana on 08-02-2002 at 05:24 PM

Old Post 07-27-2002 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

Talking

I prefer asian and HISPANIC. :D

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

Smile

i find asian guys to be more attractive but i've dated a white guy

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

quote:
Originally posted by KpSwEeTiE143
i find asian guys to be more attractive but i've dated a white guy

This girl is a dork.

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahahaha

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

david y u bein mean to me :sad:

Old Post 08-02-2002 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

quote:
Originally posted by KpSwEeTiE143
david y u bein mean to me :sad:

awwwww.!! poor baby. Sowwie fo being mean to you.

I LUV U!

Old Post 08-02-2002 10:18 PM
KpSwEeTiE143

lol aite aite we gettin off da subject here

Old Post 08-02-2002 10:24 PM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

the fuck just happen'd

Old Post 08-03-2002 02:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmM i prefer krnz..cuz..i wnna be able to relate and hav stuff in common yaknOz..:] sO..yea..heh

Old Post 08-04-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

they're alll good!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

asians =)

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

okkie.. i think about it now... and id prolly date asians, and maybe a white dood~ buh my mom would never approve of me dating with any guy in general rite now. keke

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote