Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > shoes with wheels...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

shoes with wheels...

i want shoes with the wheels that go inside the shoes but i have no idea where to find them! does anyone know what company itz by so i can look for them online?? thanx!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2002 02:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: shoes with wheels...

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety
i want shoes with the wheels that go inside the shoes but i have no idea where to find them! does anyone know what company itz by so i can look for them online?? thanx!

haha my frends had em at skool. but i dont lyke them. theyre weird . i think iss a waste of money, in my opinion.^^;

Old Post 04-02-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Smile

I know 7-11 !! they sell thoes! I seen them there, but they're expensive tho.. oh and idk if they still sell thoes there, maybe u can test ur luck!

Old Post 04-03-2002 02:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

Re: Re: shoes with wheels...

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

haha my frends had em at skool. but i dont lyke them. theyre weird . i think iss a waste of money, in my opinion.^^;

i just wanna see them first cause ive only heard about them from my friends and it sounds really cool... but yea, when i think about it i think that itd probably be really not comfortable cause like the wheels and stuff....

Old Post 04-04-2002 02:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

skechers got em

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

Lightbulb shoos w/ wheels

maybe you're referring to something called:"rollerblades".

Old Post 04-26-2002 02:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Hehe...4-wheelers...they're called roller skates for god's sake.
They kinda remind me of that 70s crazy with short shorts, kneesocks, and strap-on roller skates.
hmm...

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-26-2002 03:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

my sister wants them....u can gind it at sketchers they r called four-wheelers

Old Post 04-26-2002 04:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

mhm yep but the sketchers ones r cheap, lol cuz ur stuck w. the wheels always sticking out.
jennie i know wut ya mean they're the kind where ya press a button and the lil wheels go into the shoe, lol
soz dunno where to find them btw

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-27-2002 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i don't care what anybody says, i still think they're the 2nd stupidest things ive ever seen

Old Post 04-27-2002 04:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh yea..... the roller shoes...i saw some tv ads for them~ blech.. i'm not talking about the skechers ones where they ARE roller skates.... but the ones that have the one wheel on the heel? and you roll on the heel. you can take the wheel out... ohhhhh i knew that that brand was but .... ackkkkkkkkkk haha.... i think .... oh man it's a "skater" brand..... ahhhhh damg it...haha

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote