Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > Your Religion
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

Your Religion

No harsh feelings, and I will respect everyone else's belief systems... Just wondering what everyone's believes/religion.

I'm Catholic

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

im Christian.
btw, where i live, nY, is easter todai.. =]

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

Yep, here too..
Happy Easter ^^

Old Post 03-31-2002 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

yeah, happy easter everyone, althought its kinda late...
i'm episcopalian btw...

Old Post 04-01-2002 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i'm catholic too

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

christian.

Old Post 04-05-2002 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i believe in god but not really part of a definite religion though...probably christian i guess

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-05-2002 07:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angel

im a Christian~ ^^

Old Post 04-07-2002 10:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angel Click here to Send angel a Private Message Find more posts by angel Add angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

I'm Atheist, more specifically hmm....i believe in the Big bang maybe (it's very far fetched, but i can't htink of another way it happened), and Evolution i believe in. And additionally i think String Theory could possibly be correct in my opinion. I have to read more about it before i'm sure.

Old Post 04-07-2002 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XoULaBeAT

give me a precise, logical, ethical, sensible, understandable, non-objectionable reason(s) why you believe in evolution.

if evo is so true, why aren't monkeys these days evolving at all? u think we're some kinda pokemons or something?

only a question. no offense. no defense. proceed please.

Old Post 04-07-2002 12:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XoULaBeAT Click here to Send XoULaBeAT a Private Message Visit XoULaBeAT's homepage! Find more posts by XoULaBeAT Add XoULaBeAT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i dont believe in evolution. :huh:

Old Post 04-07-2002 02:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

LOL Pokemen..

Old Post 04-07-2002 03:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

i'm a Catholic, of the Malankara rite, that's a rite that originated in the south of India.

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, pokemon. Anyway xoulabeat, i'll post it in the debate "evolution" topic later cause someone just made one. I'd like to hear some reasons why you think its false and rationale towards whatever you believe in as well in that forum. Anyway, i can't go to sleep so good night everyone else

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 04-08-2002 at 09:50 PM

Old Post 04-08-2002 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

digimons better

Old Post 04-09-2002 12:07 PM
junjinluber33

christian...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 04-10-2002 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
yeah, happy easter everyone, althought its kinda late...
i'm episcopalian btw...

what's episcopalian?
btw, i'm Catholic...

Old Post 04-14-2002 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

episcopalian is similar to catholic, but not quite. i dunno, i'm not an expert in it, i'm the wrong person to ask.

Old Post 04-14-2002 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nite_sky

christian

Old Post 04-15-2002 03:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nite_sky Click here to Send nite_sky a Private Message Find more posts by nite_sky Add nite_sky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

nmy mom is christian, i dont go to church too often..but i guess that makes me christian>?

Old Post 04-16-2002 04:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote