Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > which gasoo is your ideal bf/gf type?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

which gasoo is your ideal bf/gf type?

my ideal gasoo boyfriend would definitely be HoSuk or JjongHyuk. They are around the same age as me, so if I ever saw them, i would definitely try to seduce them. (ha, i am about the same height as them. why do azn guys have to be so short?)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2002 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

perfect question..

my perfect guy is perry from yg
but i'm really into rich dese dayz..

if only he had perry's personality..
me and mah friends did dis one thing wit cards..where u ask questions btwn 4 guys..and all mah questions ended on rich..
hopefully it werks out ^^
but i'm pretty sure its not gonna...

Old Post 05-17-2002 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

danny from 1tym fo sho!
i nevr met him or nething...but he just seems so nice and warm and friendly and just realli sweet! but then he duzn't seem like a wuss 2; if i were his woman he'd definitely stick up for me and kik ass if needed. he's mai perfect man
perry huh? he's realli cool! but he's so short

Old Post 05-18-2002 02:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

heheh....ppo would think I would choose Teddy but no....
I would want him as an oppa...you know wat I'm sayin?
To like beat up ppo fo me.....heheh
anyways....I guess G-Dragon....anyone noe him??
he's so cute, and he seems sweet.....yeah....and I dig rappers~

Old Post 05-18-2002 03:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KangtaIsMyPuppy
*Huggles Jaewon*

Cool

Ooo, this sure is a toughie! I think my ideal gasoo bf would be Lee Jaewon, because we both like to study and conducting business and managing to make it fun. Plus the whole singing and dancing thing! And he's so kawaii, I love his fluffy voice! Ths smiley looks like him. :sleepy:

But if I ever met Kangta... I may be forced to glomp him.

But, now that I have touched
the sky....
I miss the ground.
Because all my loves
and dreams....
are there."

Old Post 05-29-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KangtaIsMyPuppy Click here to Send KangtaIsMyPuppy a Private Message Visit KangtaIsMyPuppy's homepage! Find more posts by KangtaIsMyPuppy Add KangtaIsMyPuppy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cLickB4eVeRZ

same [ even though yunsuk seem really sweet ] but the more i think about it i think sang hyuk.....dun ask i guess same personality i guess [ my mom says so ] ?? just im more queit

#hosuk#
::minhyuk::
~hyungon~
+sanghyuk+

Old Post 06-07-2002 06:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cLickB4eVeRZ Click here to Send cLickB4eVeRZ a Private Message Visit cLickB4eVeRZ's homepage! Find more posts by cLickB4eVeRZ Add cLickB4eVeRZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

did I mention....

***Moon Hee Jun***

Old Post 06-08-2002 06:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jun jinz girl
Jun Jin's Girl

i would like to be wit jun jin...

he seems so fun-loving and interesting
he must be relly nice too...

altho... since i'm chinese... and can't relly converse... i dunno if it'll work... hehe... but still... i'll learn hehe

Tell my why?
~ Shinhwa 5 - I pray 4 u

(i lub jun jin *^^*)

Old Post 06-20-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jun jinz girl Click here to Send jun jinz girl a Private Message Visit jun jinz girl's homepage! Find more posts by jun jinz girl Add jun jinz girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
heheh....ppo would think I would choose Teddy but no....
I would want him as an oppa...you know wat I'm sayin?
To like beat up ppo fo me.....heheh
anyways....I guess G-Dragon....anyone noe him??
he's so cute, and he seems sweet.....yeah....and I dig rappers~

aaaa he's so cute!! but he's so young and little!! but then he's growin up in a family of hottt guys (yg rappers...*drool*) so wen he's older maib he'll be hot too

Old Post 06-20-2002 07:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by cLickB4eVeRZ
same [ even though yunsuk seem really sweet ] but the more i think about it i think sang hyuk.....dun ask i guess same personality i guess [ my mom says so ] ?? just im more queit

are you saying sanghyuk is quiet? haha he aint quiet

well i would choose sang hyuk... cuz yea he's close to my age.. but older than me.. (well i want guys to be older than me) and he's really goofy and funny... need humour.. and also he's taller than me (i'm only 5 ft tall so that's easy) and i dunno he has that image i like... that type of body and face i like.... he's even got the big hair.... he has big/long hair a lot.... which i like on guys... and he's so cute with kids! haha... the guy's gotta be great with kids....

yea sang hyuk.... definetly sang hyuk

i would so love to say kyesang oppa but nope...

Old Post 06-20-2002 08:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

jang woohyuk cause he meets most of my requirements.
this is what he meets up with:
- not TOO handsome, not TOO ugly
- not TOO skinny, not TOO buff
- dances and raps
- mature
- quiet.. but then not THAT quiet
- perfect height
- korean ( i aint racist, but i like korean guys.)

what he doesnt meet up with:
- age.. i want a '87 guy or 2 or 3 yrs older
- religion.. i want christian guys
- fashion.. i like his fashion cause i like him, but it aint my type

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

Kan Miyoun

i dont know that many artists or groups so it might be different from other people.

whadya expect from a chinese person

Old Post 07-12-2002 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lBori lBaBie
wutchu lOokin at xP

#1 Lee Minwoo from Shinhwa ^^ ..lols..cuz..hes mah type -_- but other ideal bfs for me would be like..

Fany from Fly to the Sky..seems very very nice^^ i love his smile..and plus, he can sing maddd good~ thats a bonusss~

and Jang Hyuk..lols~ anybody watch the drama "Myung Lang Soh Nyuh"? hahaha it'd be so funn if I had a bf dat acted liike him from dat drama..lols

puhehe..and If i wanted a funky bf..id wanna date Yang Dong Geun from Nonstop and the movie, "Hae Juk Disco Wang Dwae Dah"~~ itd be helllls funn if he was mah bf..lolz...

bfz dont hab to be all about looks u kno

Old Post 07-12-2002 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lBori lBaBie Click here to Send lBori lBaBie a Private Message Visit lBori lBaBie's homepage! Find more posts by lBori lBaBie Add lBori lBaBie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

bae yong joon

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 07-27-2002 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hMmm gasoo?? mebbe ...eric from shinhwa?? hahaz hmm he seems casuaL and comfortable ..hez hot too haha..buht uhh yeaa..:] too bad hez datin kim hee sun..jjup

Old Post 07-28-2002 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote