Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Gasoo fashion don'ts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Gasoo fashion don'ts

First off...I have this thing with pants being at the correct place on the hips.
...Shinhwa does not have their pants at the correct place. It's at that in between the hips and the waist. The should be on the hips...low hips. Not where they look like they're gonna fall off but at a nice low placement. They're belts make it worse....ugh...
I was watching Music Bank and they had these freaky fringy belts on which I thought would actually look somewhat good with a pair of oldjeans I had but that's beside the point. First off, Hye Sung had two Village People-ish looking fringe arm bands on...plus the fringe belt. Eric had two of them on....AND THE PANTS WERE ON THE WRONG PLACE! The leather motor jackets looked good....oooo did they look good. Jun Jin looked really good....mostly black...wooooo!
anyway, here's another example of a don't:
SES: first....again....the pants are on the wrong place. I've been a hip hugger pant/jean girl since I could walk...maybe even earlier and when they don't wear those suckers on their hips....ooooo especially when they ahve a cool belt...oooooo no. And then theres the huge wide leg, flowy pants. SES isn't the only one. But...I just don't dig this... The only exception would hae to be Chae Jung Ahn with that cool little black hat.
Anyway...if this new trend of showing off the midriff gets really popular...I'll either shoot Boa, Briteny Spears, or myself.
List some more gasoo fashion don'ts.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DonaGWon26

Well, I believe that each person can dress differently or wear the same outfit without getting jealous of each other. This is because of the fact that they have different body types as well as tastes or sizes. PakKyungLim sometimes wears things that are not her own style. I think that it is a fashion crime or don't to wear things that do not belong to you~ you know when your friend betrays you by wearing your fashion or buying your fave Morning Glory cartooon character when you were the first one to buy it? I hate it when that happensz~

Old Post 05-11-2002 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DonaGWon26 Click here to Send DonaGWon26 a Private Message Visit DonaGWon26's homepage! Find more posts by DonaGWon26 Add DonaGWon26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

yeah, shinhwa and pants. the hyesung arm bands on his small biceps. oh well, he still looks good. but all their perfect man leather pants look tight (it's a pun). Boa has good style, but she's only 16 which is kinda not old enough to wear midriffs. Britney Spears looks amazingly hot in midriffs because she has a set of worked out abs and a nice chest whereas Boa is nowhere near that.

Old Post 05-13-2002 11:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
Boa has good style, but she's only 16 which is kinda not old enough to wear midriffs. Britney Spears looks amazingly hot in midriffs because she has a set of worked out abs and a nice chest whereas Boa is nowhere near that.

lol.. agree my opinion.. but i think only girls with a body like britney looks GOOD in low cuts

Old Post 05-13-2002 01:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

britney didn't use to have that tight stomach. Remember when she just came out and she wore that nasty lookin' pink tube top?
Yuck....
Personally...Only wear midriff shirts and whatnot if you have the stomach and the boobs.
If you don't have the upper part down...you might as well forget the whole thing. That's why Boa looks kinda weird with her stomach bare and nothin' up top.

Old Post 05-13-2002 04:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
she's only 16

Actually she's still 15. she was born in 1986.

Old Post 05-13-2002 04:23 PM
MellowYellow

g.o.d ... okay that was really cute.... but it looked really funky at the same time

shinwha's comeback outfits... uhm...... yea.... we'll just leave it at that.....hye sung looked really off in that outfit.... but nevertheless.. he's hot...haha

and lee jung hyun's teathery jacket..... looks cool with the dance.. but uhm.... nohhh.... ahaha

finkl's lime green BLAH....haha

hmmm.... i know i've seen a couple of other blahs... haha so later~

oh but ya know? i actually like the flowy pants -_- haha... so i like SES's outfit.. except it was a little too.... black...haha i need some color..... but not ALL lime green outfits

Last edited by MellowYellow on 05-13-2002 at 05:08 PM

Old Post 05-13-2002 05:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
If you don't have the upper part down...you might as well forget the whole thing. That's why Boa looks kinda weird with her stomach bare and nothin' up top.

hahaha! serious! she doesnt look good with that top she wears for No.1 performances! haha! i think it's cuz i've seen ALOTTA nicer bodies than that~ she doesnt really have a chest either...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-15-2002 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

aww poor boa...do these singers get to choose wut they want to wear or do their companies pick for them? like duz sm pick the outfits of ses and boa and shinhwa and stuff? i dunno i think boa looks ok in her no1 outfits...i do NOT like shoo's outfit for just a feeling. those pants...yicks! but i like bada's dress. but how can she dance in those heels?! o well. i thot hyesung's armbands were weird...i never liked that fringy stuff.
hmmm...ayumi hamasaki has had...interesting....outfits. like cher. and i remember this one caps of boa wit this spiky thing for her hair...looked like a chikn head. bleh! well i guess it's hard to keep coming up wit new creative fashion ideas

Old Post 05-17-2002 01:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote