Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > 2003 primetime emmy's fashion
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

2003 primetime emmy's fashion

jennifer aniston

jennifer garner

debra messing in a copper-colored Eli Saab ball gown sent to her from Beirut, Lebanon.
she won for outstanding lead acress in comedy!! yay! i love will and grace and now all four of them have gotten emmys

alicia silverstone - usually i hate those plunging necklines, but i think she looked nice

kim cattrall in armani

the queer eye guys. of course, they're the best-dressed guys there

thora birch - i like her red dress, but i'd want a higher neckline

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2003 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

off topic, but i sincerely hopes he wins for CA governor

robin williams had a weird outfit (collar-less tuxedo)

patricia heaton in ralph lauren

david schwimmer with his typical moussed hair

credits to CNN.com

Old Post 09-24-2003 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

OH I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN DEBRA MESSING WON BEST ACTRESS TOO!!!!!! i LOVE Will & Grace!!!!! i think Debra Messing is beautiful!

oh i liked Alicia Silverstone's dress too! it looked really classy yet kinda sexy at the same time.

Old Post 09-24-2003 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

oh i liked Alicia Silverstone's dress too! it looked really classy yet kinda sexy at the same time.

i agree!!

robin williams looks like a priest

Old Post 09-24-2003 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
robin williams looks like a priest

hahaha yeah i thought so too!! lol

Old Post 09-25-2003 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

haha i agree with both of you

go debra messing! yay! altho her dress was kinda bleh in color, it had a nice design

Old Post 09-25-2003 01:57 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
go debra messing! yay! altho her dress was kinda bleh in color, it had a nice design

yeah true but the color brings out the color of her hair and eyes in a unique way dat u wouldnt expect. cuz she looked really beautiful in it! she made the dress look good! buwahahhaa

btw, kinda off-topic, but did anyone see who won for bets costume design or something like daT? cuz i didnt watch the whole thing and i wasnt sure if they showed who won for best costume design. the reason i ask is 2 graduates from my school (FIDM) were nominated for Emmys in dat category. i think one of them dressed the stars in 6 Feet Under.

Old Post 09-25-2003 10:37 PM