Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > how old were u?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
then he wouldn't marry someone with the opposite belief in the first place.

sure i thought that may be the answer i was just curious about what he would do. If you falll in love with someone and they do not hold that belief would you not marry them and cut off the relationship becuase of that reason? It just seems like discriminating on a small detail to me, and cuts off a large sect of society.

you could ask them early on i suppose, but asking about one's sexual past is not such a welcomed question. If you found out later, then you would cut off the relationship for that reason?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2003 06:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
sure i thought that may be the answer i was just curious about what he would do. If you falll in love with someone and they do not hold that belief would you not marry them and cut off the relationship becuase of that reason? It just seems like discriminating on a small detail to me, and cuts off a large sect of society.

you could ask them early on i suppose, but asking about one's sexual past is not such a welcomed question. If you found out later, then you would cut off the relationship for that reason?

i think that in relationships where the truth is such an important factor, that that question is acceptable. I think the present mate would understand why you are asking that kind of question because of your belief.

about cutting off the relationship, i think that if ur partner was truly looking for a relationship, then he/she would understand that question, and the decision you make if you decide to cut of the relationship.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 08-22-2003 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
virginity is a one time thing. you cannot become a virgin again. since it can only be had ONCE by any ONE person in any ONE lifetime, its practically priceless. so anybody who thinks it should be given away to the first person they "love," i view that as cheap. and those that believe in divorce, well those people are cheap too.

i agree with u actually dat one's virginity is priceless. however i dun think giving it away one's virginity to the first person they love is cheap either. becuz u dun know the person enuff to say dat the FIRST person they "love" is not really "LOVE." know wat i'm saying? but i do agree dat virginity is priceless and divorce is "cheap" too (i dun wanna use "cheap" but cant think of a word right now..)

Old Post 08-23-2003 07:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
i think that in relationships where the truth is such an important factor, that that question is acceptable. I think the present mate would understand why you are asking that kind of question because of your belief.

about cutting off the relationship, i think that if ur partner was truly looking for a relationship, then he/she would understand that question, and the decision you make if you decide to cut of the relationship.

very insightful. i agree with u. asking that question is acceptable, but cutting off the relationship BECAUSE of one's lost virginity... then the person may not truly love and ACCEPT the partner for who he/she is. i mean, we're all humans and we make mistakes. nobody is perfect.

Old Post 08-23-2003 07:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i wish not to state cause i was too young

heh heh why dont u jus say...me n Soo already know =P

quote:
i havent...im not that kinda guy, i only plan on doin it with one woman...my future wife

werd

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
styll a virgin N so proud of it! hehe* but i think that if it's meant to happen then it will wenever that will be be, whether its b4 or after marriage...

You better be. ill kill you. your MY wify now muhahha.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 08-23-2003 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

losing ur virginity 2 sum1 who u love N loves u back completely... i agree that losing ur virginity is priceless and an un4gettable moment in one's life~ and i think that it makes it that much more precious if both partners are virgins... wut is better than losing it 2gether with the person you love N with the belief that you 2 are soulmates? (despite the fact that we are pretty young*17*) which is why it was so meaningful N intimate for me N my bf... keke*

N yes i believe that it was meant to happen wen it did... ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-24-2003 07:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

I agree. Losing your virginity is something priceless in ones life. Thats why im still a virgin. :)

Old Post 08-24-2003 11:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

i now dont give a fuck anymore

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 08-24-2003 11:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

quote:
i havent...im not that kinda guy...im not cheap, and im not a slut. i only plan on doin it with one woman...my future wife

agreed.

Old Post 08-24-2003 11:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz

i agreed

Old Post 08-24-2003 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i'm waiting til i get married. i think the person i spend the rest of my life with deserves to be my first and only one.

Old Post 08-24-2003 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

nowadays i can't tell who's a v or not T-T watch couple years from now finding a person's a virgin gonna be rare T-T

Old Post 08-25-2003 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz

wtf? i thot u were waitin till marriage???

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-25-2003 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

i'm not a virgin, but i'm not cheap or a slut or anything along those lines, argh.. but i guess i will become one once i stop gettin' it and crave it and fuck people since i'm not getting married for like 10 years, argh.. it is sweet to lose it to the p erson that u r spending the rest of ur life w/too bad i can't.. but i love him and i want to marry him!! too bad he doesn't feel the same.. i'm used and being mentally abused aren't i.. jk, it's all good, it's only high school!!

Old Post 08-25-2003 06:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

it really dunt matter if they are or not. as long as you love them. simply put. the end.

Old Post 08-25-2003 07:12 AM
neXt

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
it really dunt matter if they are or not. as long as you love them. simply put. the end.

amen!

Old Post 08-25-2003 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
Originally posted by H2oBaebe
i'm not a virgin, but i'm not cheap or a slut or anything along those lines, argh.. but i guess i will become one once i stop gettin' it and crave it and fuck people since i'm not getting married for like 10 years, argh.. it is sweet to lose it to the p erson that u r spending the rest of ur life w/too bad i can't.. but i love him and i want to marry him!! too bad he doesn't feel the same.. i'm used and being mentally abused aren't i.. jk, it's all good, it's only high school!!

that's the way, em. it's high school. go out and have yur fun. remember kids, always use protection!

jack and jill went up the hill to have some hanky panky.
silly jill forgot the pill and now there's little franky.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 08-25-2003 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

huh, i don't get it.. o well, BTW Condoms are the best!! haha (jk, but yes, always use protection!)

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
that's the way, em. it's high school. go out and have yur fun. remember kids, always use protection!

jack and jill went up the hill to have some hanky panky.
silly jill forgot the pill and now there's little franky.

Old Post 08-25-2003 08:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

o, jk i get it, thanks henford!! i know i know, i got it all figured out. jk.

Old Post 08-25-2003 08:12 AM
Queeny

everyone has own opinion...um..someone told me if u devirginize 3 virgins ur a reborn virgin =XX XXX hee hee *comic relief*

Old Post 08-25-2003 11:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote